Okay, but I'm topping.

The reasons why I hate you

Luhan and Sehun

"Ya, ya. Bballi." Luhan whispered/screamed as he signaled for Sehun to follow behind him. Without a word Sehun did as he was told and in a couple of seconds the two of them were out of the door. "What do you want?" Sehun asked as he looked at Luhan with an expression less face. Is it possible that he was not effected by the magical chocolate (as Luhan likes to call them) at all? "Let's go somewhere else. Somewhere more private.We need to talk" Sehun's eyes widened a little as he did an 'oh' with his mouth and then nodded. He lead Luhan to his and Baekhyun's shared room and they stopped in front of the door. They were now facing each other and with alot of confidence Luhan announced,"Today my dear Sehun, we are going to do it for the very first time." Luhan said with much excitment as he continued to stare at Sehun. 

"...What?" Sehun asked in pure horror. "What,what?" "What do you mean what, what?" "All I said is that we are going to have se-" "I know what you said!" Sehun's face had reddened a bit after he had heard Luhan say it again but who wouldn't if they heard someone else saying that the two of them will have just like that. "What's wrong with that?" "I-I can't sleep with you..." "Waaaaeeee????!!!" "Because...We only had one date and I don't know if I can count on you or not yet. You say you like me but in the end do you really mean it?" Sehun asked as he looked at Luhan's face, observing it.

After what seemed like forever Luhan opened his mouth to talk and Sehun became very nervous. "If I didn't really like you I wouldn't have  said so. Listen-" He sighed as he put his hands in his pockets and looked downwards, almost teary eyed. "I know that I'm always fooling around and half the time I wouldn't know what hit me if someone didn't tell me what was going on since I'm always spacing out... but when it comes to this. I don't joke with these kinds of things. I keep other people's emotions in mind all the time...well except for Jongin's but he's not a person. Alot of girls played with my heart and then threw me away like I was a piece of trash and that's why I will never do that to you, because I know how it feels to be played with. When I saw you I honestly thought you were a girl with short hair and I found that really cute but when you turned around to look at me, obviously I realized that I need glasses. Your eyes were shining like two stars even though we were in the dark and I instanly liked you. My mind was screaming "WHAT THE HE'S A GUY.WHY IS HE A GUY." but my heart kept yelling "YOU LIKE HIM SO GO FOR IT!!" Surprisingly I listened to my heart and I pestered you like there was no tomorrow."

"You didn't pester me that much Luhan."Sehun said with a cute giggle as he made Luhan turn a light shade of pink. "Well maybe a little but... so you really do like me?" "Yes. I really do like you... It might have been a bit abrupt for me to say this to you all of a sudden but it was my talking. I swear." "Hahahaha !" Sehun said as he hit Luhan's arm while laughing, "You know, my is also saying something." Sehun said back as Luhan looked at him with a erted smile. "And what is he saying?" he asked as he bit his lip. "That he wants to have a taste of you too." "What are you waiting for then Mr.?! Come and taste me all you want!! What are you waiting for? Let's give the man what he's craving for before he changes his mind Sehun-ah!" "Okay I'll do it with you Luhan, but on one condition." Luhan was already rubbing his hands together, imagining what kind of positiins they will do and could use. "Luhan?" "What?...Yes sorry I was thinking about something." "I told you that I will sleep with you but on one condition. Don't you want to know what that condition is?" "What condition is that?" Luhan asked already spacing out of their conversation for the second time. "I'm topping." "Aha-WAIT WHAT. WAIT A MINUTE, WAIT A MINUTE! I TOP!" "Not with me. I will not bottom." "But-but." No butts...at least for you." 

Luhan had to think fast now. Either he sleeps with Sehun and bottoms or he doesn't sleep with him at all because he was usually a top. 'What should I do. Should I bottom? No I'm not a bottom! Should I not sleep with him then?Never ever? No I want to sleep with him because I l-l-loooove him. Wait a second. I...love him. And if I really love him that means that I will do everything for him. Even bottom while he spreads my cheeks into two, which will probably hurt like hell. But...I don't want to hurt him if I top.... Okay I'm doing this!!' he decided as he faced Sehun again and said with alot of confidence and enthusiasm "Let's do it!" 

Sehun gave Luhan a smug smile and then grabbed his hand. He pushed him up against the door and leaned in for a kiss while Luhan continued to smile. "OMG OUR FIRST KISS!!!" Luhan squeled on the inside. Sehun was being dominant and he kinda liked it. Well not kinda. He liked it alot!! The kiss was really gentle and soft. Sehun's lips tasted like bubble gum and he couldn't help but them to get a better taste. "In a hurry are we?" Sehun asked with the same smile from earlier as he pulled his face back and continued to push Luhan up against the door with his free hand by his neck. WOAH HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! NECK?!

'Holy he just grabbed me by my neck.' Luhan didn't even know what hit him. He just stared at Sehun in disbelief while trying to catch his breath. That was...hot, and Mr. was definitely agreeing with Luhan on this one. "Since you're in such a hurry...let's skip everything. Making out,touching each other's body, , potential s-" "Wait what?! No s?!!" Luhan asked with a shocked expression. "Nope." Sehun responded as he let go of Luhan and folded his arms while he popped out his hip. "But why?" "Luhan it's either we make love or just . Making love has a long process okay? Like, you shouldn't rush things." "I'm sorry Sehun-ah I didn't mean to rush things it's just that, I'm really excited and,and,and I can't wait anymore. I love you so much and I've never felt like this about anyone. I'm just too excited to be with you." Sehun pressed up against Luhan again, this time leaving Luhan no way to move his body. "Then let me work my magic Luhan" Sehun said before taking a deep breath in and then releasing it seductively in Luhan's ear.

"D-d-don't do that S-Sehun." "Why not Luhan?" Sehun purred in his ear again as Luhan inhaled a deep breath of his own, leaving him almost breath less. He loved the way his name would roll off Sehun's tounge, it kept making him want to grab Sehun by the shirt and do all sort of things to him. Things no-one would ever dream of but Luhan was always known to like stuff like leather, restraints, chains and whipe. Sehun just didn't know it yet. "B-because your voice, y-your voice. I-It-" "It's getting you harder?" Sehun said looking up and down Luhan's features as he breathed out the hot air forming in his mouth. He seemed to have figured out his outer anathom, now all he had to do is find Luhan's inner sweet spots, he thought to himself as he let his hand travel south and touch the place he was talking about earlier. "See...I told you it was hard."

"S-S-Sehun ah...please." Luhan begged as he felt his hard getting impossibly bigger in Sehun's thight hand. "What is it Luhan? What do you want from me?"  "Do me." Luhan said from underneath his breath. "Do what? I didn't hear you." "Do me!" "Do you what?" "DO ME HARD!!!!" "I thought you'd never ask Lulu." Sehun said with his infamous smirk as he let go of Luhan's treasure  and turned the knob to the door which was holding his and Luhan's body weight. The both of them fell backwards  and Sehun was prompt to push Luhan, making him fall backwards and onto the bed. 2W-what if Baekhyun comes back?" Luhan asked as he stared at Sehun's approaching figure. "Don't worry Lulu. Baekhyun will be busy doing other things tonight. He won't bother coming back here so that means we could have as much fun as we want to." Luhan gulpd down the salia that had been collecting itself in his oral cavity for the last couple of seconds and continued to look at Sehun when he realized that damn, he did want the boy and he wanted him badly.


A/N: Hiii guyssss. I am finally backk. I know that I took quiet a long time but I had quiet alot on my plate with winter/school/exams/. Yeah I was having a rough time coping with every thing but now I'm back. Thank god winter is gone and it is hot again, school is finished, exams are over...the is still there but I'll just get something to wipe that up with xD

Anyway I am proud to announce that I now own two pets. Teukie my first pet, a guinea pig and Doodle my new pet, a bunny.

Also check out the story I wrote before going on hiatus if you haven't yet, it's fluffy!!:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/890231/when-baekhyun-suddenly-gets-a-new-house-mate-fluff-baekhyun-chanyeol-baekyeol

I'll be updating soon so thanks to everyone who will be willing to continue supposrting the story and me ^v^