Banana time with Baekhyun

The reasons why I hate you

"Hey Seohyun...Yeah...Oh okay...Then next time...sure.......bye." he hung up from his phone and put it back in his pocket while he looked downwards, a sniffle could be heard escaping him. He gave Baekhyun his back and started fumbling with the pocket that was on the jacket's side, this time taking out something white. 'What is he even doing?' Baekhyun asked himself as he observed Chanyeol from behind. 'He took out something white and now he's rubbing it all over his face?' "What are you doing??" Baekhyun finally asked surprising the latter as he jumped up in his spot. "Oh no nothing. I just...had a thing in my eye." It was easy for Baekhyun to detect when someone was lying. When it came to Chanyeol though, it was extremly easy. "Oh my god are you crying?!?" "No I just *sob sob* I'm fine!" Chanyeol was embarassed to admit it in front of the other but it's true. He had shed a tear right now. "I thought you said you would never, ever cry again before." "Huh?" Chanyeol asked in confusion "Remember when we were younger and you fell into that cactus?"Baekhyun asked the other with a smirk as he recalled the event in his mind. Chanyeol had promised not to cry again after he had wept, ALOT! "You still remember that??" "Of course I remember. It s not something I should ever forget and geez im not some goldfish."Chanyeol chuckled as he remembered the scene himself and turned back to look at Baekhyun who started to talk again. "Yeah,right. So what happened?" Baekhyun tried his luck into getting to know what made him cry. Maybe Chanyeol still trusted him enough to tell him.

"Seohyun said that she went out with her friends and forgot all about me." Chanyeol explained as he released a sigh and looked downwards. "So you came here for nothing?" Baekhyun 'hated' this guy but he still felt bad for him now. "Basically." "Has this happened before?"Baekhyun asked with narrowed eyes "....maybe three or four times" Chanyeol felt embarrassed admitting this. 'He's been stood up many times and he still likes her?!' Baekhyun thought sourly then he snickered and continued talking ".... what an " Baekhyun mumbeled from underneath his breath. Good thing Chanyeol didn't hear him. "Sooo, I was kicked out of the room by your creepy friend and you were...that. Wanna do something maybe?" He tried his luck once again. He felt bad when someone else mistreated Chanyeol. It wasn't fair.

"Really?" Chanyeol asked in surprise as he looked back at Baekhyun with a gaping mouth. "I mean if you want to. My friends all abandoned me or were abducted anyway so I dont have anything to do." Chanyeol smiled brightly and he took that as a yes. "Where are we going then?" "Oh do you want to come to my dorm room?" This question surprised Baekhyun. It surprised him alot and all he could respond was "....really?"  "Yeah. We all have single rooms there so no one would be there either." "Oh okay then I guess..." "I have the movie that you used to like so much." He said with a chirpy smile, already forgeting that he was dumped by his girlflriend so she could go out with her friends. "What are you talking about. I had no such thing." He denied as he looked away. "Im sure you will remember it when you see the cover of it. 'No way I hope he's not talking about that.' 

~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Chanyeol's room, Baekhyun stared at the bed. 'Why is this thing here???' He said to himself as he stared dumbfounded at the large banana plusie on the bed. "What the hell is this?!" He asked in disbelief as he stared at the other while the latter dug in a cabinet that he had filled with DVD's. "Oh Mr.Banana. You remember him right?" He said with a smile as he looked over his shoulder. "Yeah I do! Why the hell do you have him??"He stood up with an aha as he walked over to his TV and put the DVD inside. "He's my favourite childhood toy. You know that." "I mean why is he here. In YOUR dorm room. He's mine!" "When you moved to the dorm your mom told me that you didnt want a bunch of stuff and Mr.Banana was in the pile, so I took him with me." "I didn't know that you liked it this much." "I'm not the only one that used to like him." He said as he winked at Baekhyun. With narrowed eyes he looked at Chanyeol. He understood what the latter meant. Oh hell yes he understood when somone tried to pass a comment at him, though this time he decided to ignore it. 'Just this once' he said to himself. "We aren't actually going to watch a DVD are we." "Yes we are."  "Whyyyy?" He whined the question as Chanyeol grabbed the remote control and the TV. "Don't you want to watch this?" The TV started mumbling on its own as white dots appeared on the screen (it was an old TV. He was thankful he atleast had one.) A press of a buttom lead to the screen coming to life as the movie started playing. "Ohhhhh its its-"Baekhyun started stuttering as he looked wide eyed at the screen, His eyes were literally glittering I kid you not. "So you do remember it??" Chanyeol asked in amusement as Baekhyun jumped on the bed and hugged the banana plushie just like he used to do back then. With a smile Chanyeol sat next to him yet still, he was ignored, the latter being too focused on the TV screen.

Half an hour passed and Chanyeol asked himself over and over again what he had gotten himself into. There was Baekhyun, standing up on the bed, the banana in hand as he jumped up and down yelling 'BANANA BANANA'. Yeaaaah maybe Chanyeol had forgotten about this wild side of Baekhyun. "OMG! Did you see that?! BAHAHAHAHAHA." "I'm gonna go get something to eat and drink. I'll be right back." Chanyeol said  as the movie was near the ending. "Yeah yeah go now shhh." Ignored once again Chanyeol left out of the room's door. As he was closing the door behind him he started feeling uncomfortable and weird. He looked up and saw his group of friends all resting their back to the wall as they looked at him with teasing eyes and a smirk on their face. "W-what?... Do I have something on my face?" He asked, his hand automatically feeling up his face for the forign object that was unkowingly stuck to it. "Banana huh?" Luhan asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. "Huh?" Chanyeol asked Luhan as he looked at him and then the other who were already chuckling. "Looks like Seohyun likes your banana." Chanyeol choked in his spit as he started hitting his chest and holding on to the wall. "What's going on out there?!" Baekhyun yelled from inside. With a sprint he ran across the room and opened the door the find the four males staring back at him while Chanyeol continued to try and catch his breath. "Oh....so it's not Seohyun?" Jongin asked as he looked first at Chanyeol and then back at Baekhyun, eyes going back and forth between the two of them. "B-banana?"Jongin asked, scrunching up his face as the others faked a gagging sound and laughed at the two. "No guys it's not what you think." Chanyeol tried to explain to the other males. "Suuuuure." Luhan winked at Chanyeol and then shushed the others to try and keep them quiet. "Ugh...what are they talking about?"Baekhyun asked not understanding what the other were talking about. "Banana time!" Chen yelled out as the other four cracked up laughing. Luhan fell down to his knees in laughter as he held his stomach. "Omg.I swear your mother gave birth to a genious" Luhan yelled out as he kept laughing his eye still closed. He complimented Chen as he tried to get up. He tried holding onto Kris but failed and ended up this time, in the two of them falling down with Kris on top of him. They continued laughing and hugging at the sae time not giving a fudge. "AH SHUT UP YOU GUYS!!" Baekhyun screamed as he finally realized what the others were thinking, his face turning a rosey colour.

"Continue what you two Love birds were doing. We're gonna go discuss our sad love lives somewhere else." "What but-"Chanyeol hadn't even finished the sentence before he was rudely interrupted by Kris "No, no. You stay here." "Wait till I get there! I want to know what happened too!" "Just stay here Chanyeol. We'll tell you later okay?" "Fineee!" With a satisfied nod from Luhan, the group strutted away but not before throwing Baekhyun a look and snickering with someone throwing a kiss at Baekhyun(Luhan. Again. Really, dude!). Baekhyun rushed inside and slammed the door behind him, making Chanyeol's teeth cringe and then sigh, walking away to go to the canteen and buy some food.

He bought some junk food and two cans of coke for him and Baekhyun and then started heading back to his room. How did Baekhyun end up going to his dorm room anyway? 'Everyone visited/ got an unexpected visiter. Then we were thrown out. I was stood up by my girlfriend for her friends. I cried, and now we are here. Hmm weird' he thought to himself as h looked at the items in his hands. It felt like nothing had even changed and here he was buying food for them. He loved his friends and they were like family to him but Baekhyun was on another scale of importance. It was always like this for him, ever since they were young. He was his special person and for some reason always out-shined everyone else in Chanyeol's life. He had hurt him in the past but he still cared for Baekhyun dearly. When he opened the door he found Baekhyun still on the bed watching the last of the movie credits. "Here got you some chips and a coke." Oh thanks.I'm famished." He took the can that was handed to him and started eating from the open bag of chips that Chanyeol had layed next to him on the bed. As the pair ate they stayed in silence. Chanyeol was scared of saying something that would enrage the other while Baekhyun was afraid that he'd go back to saying 'I hate you' so they both decided to stay quiet. In the end they both decided to break the ice and talk about how they've been for the past few years. When Bakhyun decided that he should get going Chanyeol was left on his own. He layed on his bed as he stared at the ceiling and smiled for no reason. His heart was beating like crazy and he felt like he was about to die out of happiness. Then he remembered. "Oh , I gotta go talk to the guys!" he exclaimed as he rushed out of the room closing the door shut behind him.