Elegant like a pony

The reasons why I hate you

A/N: Happy belated Kristmas everyoneee!!! Luhan's in that gif is my present to all of you. Love y'all xxx

"Sooo. How do I look?" "Like a princess." Sehun responded with a smirk on his face as he looked at Baekhyun from his bed. "Good. That's what I was aiming for." "Damn. You're sassy as hell too apart from being bossy." "Chanyeol said that I'm not bossy so whatever you say is a lie." Baekhyun responded with a small smile as he tried to style his hair with his hands. "You are extremly beautiful." Sehun said back, surprised when Baekhyun paused for a while before replying,"...Apart from that." "Get out." "Go Luhan's ." "I would if he was here. I it last night though. On your bed. While you weren't here." "EWWWWWWWWWW what the !?!?" Baekhyun exclaimed as he turned around and looked at the latter in disbelief. "It tasted soooo good." "STOP!!!" "Okay okay hahaha. So what movie are you two watching?" "I don't know. One of the kids movies probably." "Soo boring. But hey. If there's no body in the theater you two could each other off." "What the hell, Sehun! What's up with you and s today..."  "I told you. I'm still under effect from the one I gave Luhan yesterday." "Ughh! I am so requesting a new room mate next year." He walked forward, towards Sehun and with an extended arm he touched the latter's shoulder and confessed, "It's not me. It's you. And you weird ." "I'm okay with that. Maybe I'll transfer rooms and get roomed with Kyungsoo! Oh my god why didn't we think about this before??? That would be awesome!!!"

"I'm slightly offended by this." "Oh you are? Because if I remember correctly you just called me we-" "Can you all like, stop talking? I just arrived and y'all couldn't hear me announce myself as Tao. The mighty queen of China." Tao said slightly annoyed. "Hey Sehun. Bow down to China's biggest hoe, Tao." Baekhyun said as he went back to looking at himself in the mirror. "Why you little piece of sh-" "You know Tao, I don't usually like to take sides, especially when it comes to you and Baekhyun but he's kinda right this time. Stop hoeing around and settle down with someone who's name starts with a K." Tao laughed out loud as he shook his head from side to side and then began saying with a loud voice, "Aigoooo! This again? Will you guys give it a rest? It's been like forever since I slept with him. And we only did it once because we were drunk. Why am I the one to blame for him getting all love sick like that, man!?" Tao furiously closed the bedroom door he had just came in through and looked at the other two males in anger. "Well maybe he's a guy who falls in love easily but honestly, how common is it to have a guy fall head over heels for you from a one night stand?" "I'm guessing that it's really common seeing how it ing happened to me!"

"Umm g-guys? Can I c-come in? I heard yelling and I thought you were fighting." "That's cause we are fighting!!" Tao yelled at Kyungsoo, surprising him as the latter jumped up in fright and ran back out the door, closing it behind him. "You didn't have to be that mean to Kyungsoo. He was just checking to see if we are okay! God Tao, you can be such a ing asswipe sometimes!" Sehun yelled back as he got off of his bed and ran out after Kyungsoo, hitting Tao with his shoulder on the way out. "I didn't mean to scare him!" he cried out after Sehun as the latter shut the door behind him. "You know Tao, you are one of my friends and I just want what's good for you..." "I know Baekhyun." Tao said as he rolled his eyes and sighed seeing how serious Baekhyun looked right now. Baekhyun turned back to look at Tao as he observed him. "You are hurting, Tao. You are hurting the people around you." "Oh shut up." "Kris likes you. Scratch that Kris ing loves you!" "SHUT UP!!" Tao screamed at Baekhyun, suddenly realizing how deep this conversation was becoming. "The first thing he asks me when he sees me is, 'How's Tao? Is he eating? Does he talk about me?!'." "I SAID SHUT UP!" Tao said in a loud voice as he grabbed him by the collar."NO YOU SHUT UP! AND LISTEN!" Baekhyun yelled even louder grabbing Tao back by the collar, as his voice echoed around the room. The both of them looked each other dead in the eye. Both of them had tears in their eyes. They were angry. They were sad. Tao was hurting. "I never have the heart to tell him the truth! What you're really doing! 'No. He's too busy ing around with men he doesn't even know. off every guy he sees. Offering his like it's some kind of public restroom!' Is that what I should tell him next time I see him?! ....You know Kris is a good guy. He has a good heart! And he doesn't deserve what you are doing to him! Nobody does."

Tao was left speechless. He didn't know what to say back. He knew that Baekhyun was right. He had been blind. He was afraid. But why?

Letting go of Tao's collar, Baekhyun grabbed his things and exited the room. Someone had to say these things to Tao. Even though he may get hurt but he had to hear them. He couldn't keep on hiding like this forever. You only get one chance when it comes to your soul mate and Baekhyun wasn't going to let Tao loose that chance. Not on his watch.


"So...How do I look?" "Elegant. Like a swan or a...pony..." "A pony? Really?" Chanyeol asked dumbfoundedly. "I ran out of elegant words to say okay!" Jongin said back not understanding which part of his brain came up with the word pony. Chanyeol started laughing at Jongin as the latter laughed at himself aswell. "I know. That sounded really stupid. But the point is you look good and nice and well dressed and perfect for a date." "I'm really excited." "Oh really?" Jongin said with a smile on his face as he watched his friend with contempt. "Yes. The last date I had was with Seohyeon and that relationship didn't turn out so well." "Well true. Some dates lead to temporary relationships while others lead to permanent relationships. It's all part of a big plan." "What if it doesn't go well and we end up fighting and we will never see each other again?!" Chanyeol said in sudden panic. "Woah woah there!! You gotta live day by day bro. Don't look too far ahead." "Okay okay. I am calm and you are right. Day by day. We have to live day by day." "Who came up with that bull?" Luhan laughed with a hilarious expression on his face as he stuffed his mouth with some potato chips." "It's not bull!" Jongin argued back as he dug his hand into Luhan's bag of snacks. "Totally is. I have already planned how many kids me and Sehun will have." "Oh yeah? How many?" Chanyeol asked with curiosity. "Nine. Four girls and three boys." Luhan said smugly as he grabbed another potato chip and munched on it. "Four plus three make seven not nine you dimwit." Jongin announced as both him and Chanyeol laughed at Luhan's dumb blonde moment. "Wai...It does?" he started counting on his fingers and when he got to seven he cleared his throat. "In that case we will have five girls and four boys." "Okay okay cool. So who's gonna be the mommy?" "Sehun will be of course! He's the girly one and I'm manly. The manliest man there can be!" "Luhan you are so ing dumb! You two won't have any kids." "And why the not!?!" "Because the both of you are male." Luhan staired at the pair as they laughed in his face. He hadn't thought this through enough apparently but there was one thing he was sure of. "I'm not giving the both of you any more potato chips." "AH COME ON YOU ." Jongin said in shock, not expecting Luhan to go that far. "No!" "...Fine! Keep your chips. We'll get our own stinking chip!" "Brilliant." "Good!" "Better." "I know!" "I know more!"

"What are they fighting about this time?" Kris said as he entered the room and sat in his favourtie spot. "Potato chips and Luhan's pregnancy." Chanyeol said straight forwardly as he ran his fingers through his hair and looked himself in the mirror for the umpteenth time today. "Luhan's pregnant?" "No! Because apparently men can't and get pregnant!! Did you know that Kris?! DID YOU KNOW?!!?" Luhan was furious. No one had informed him about this before. What the hell?! "Of course I knew. We had ed classes back in high school Luhan.... for like three years in a row. And you attended them." "I never really payed attention in ed class I thought you knew that." "How would I know. Me and the kid who sat beside me were always too busy looking at the teacher's s to notice you." "Nigga you looked at Miss.Yung's s? What the hell?!" "I know. I was always fascinated by them." "Are you like...half gay?" "If I wasn't in love with Tao, I'd totally be shagging girls." "Gross." "Yeah man." " for life." Luhan screamed out earning a shhh from the students that were reciding next door. "Guys stop talking about and tell me how I look?" "You look fine Chanyeol. I already told you." Jongin assured Chanyeol again as the other two nodded their heads. "Did you take any condoms with you?" "C-condoms?" "Chanyeol you do not need condoms! Luhan he does not need condoms!" Jongin blurted out as if he was Chanyeol's protective parent. "Okay, okay. Sheesh! Don't blame me when he has to with a plastic bag on his and rustling with every ." "There will not be any ing. Right Chanyeol?" "Hey I'm just saying. I've tried it and-" "Okay shut up! Chanyeol! You need to get going or you will be late." "Aishh you're right. Okay okay I'm going. Hug before I leave? For goodluck?" "That's gay...but so are we. Hug me brothaaa." Luhan said out loud going in for the hug first as the other two hugged him aswell forming a group hug. He felt Luhan slipping something inside of the back pocket of his pants but before he could check what it was he was rushed out the door by Jongin. "Go Chanyeol! Have fun! Be good!" "No unprotected !" Luhan added in from behind Jongin, earning himself a glare. "Okay haha. Goodnight guys. Dont wait up."