....A joke. The guys...they played a joke on you.

The reasons why I hate you

"Hurry! Get him out of here! Kyungsoo has to rest!" "NO! I WANT TO BE NEXT TO HIM! KYUNGSOO! KYUNG-soo." Jongin yelled in despair as he was carried out by Chen, Kris, Chanyeol and Sehun. The he door was slammed shut behind them yet Jongin still struggled to get out of their grip, but who was he kidding. He couldn't fight and win against the strenght of four people. He tried to, but he just couldn't. "Calm down Jongin. He's fine. He is going to be fine." Sehun said trying to sound assuringly as he hugged Jongin. He stopped struggling after a few minutes and he immediately started crying. "He was killing himself! With my hand Sehun! He grabbed my hand and chocked himself with it! He could have died and my hand would be the cause of it!" Jonging wheeped as he continued to cry helplessly into Sehun's shoulder. "I know what you might be thinking Jongin but...it's not your fault. He has gone through alot when he was young. He doesn't like to open up about this too much even though he still has nightmares about it. It's happened a few times before when I was with him aswell...That's how I found out about this." "I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I had killed him!" "He's fine. Jongin. I promise." "You said that there is something you need to tell us? Was it about this?" Kris asked as he observed Sehun. "Well..." he said hesitently as Jongin stopped crying and looked up at Sehun. The door suddenly opened and the other five men exited the room looking defeated. "Is he alright?" Chen asked as the males looked up at him in sadness. "We managed to tie him up the best we could. He is still sleeping though but at least he isn't moving and he looks like he has relaxed." Baekhyun said as he walked up to Chanyeol and kissed him on the cheek. Jongin nodded and his attention averted itself back to Sehun. The others' gazes followed. Sehun took a step back and looked at all of the men before him thinking of how he should put this.

"What were you going to say before, Sehun?" Chanyeol asked in curiosity. "Well...when Kyungsoo was about eight... he was abducted by an older boy."

Everyone gasped in horror while Jongin stayed quiet and listened, his heart breaking into a million pieces from hearing this. "The boy was about eighteen years old and lived close to where Kyungsoo did...The next door flat if I recall. He said that they used to play together in the neighbour hood after school and on the weekends. Sometimes the other boy would even bring him home from school and hold his hand to cross the road." Sehun continued as he looked from one person to the other. "That doesn't sound that bad. How did that turn into him being abducted?" Luhan asked Sehun. "He had a history of bad behaviour in school and was also known for his bad temper. Not the first time he got into fights either. He blamed his parents for being the way he was and was very rebellious towards everyone. Apparently Kyungsoo's mother and father had heard rumours of the other boy being a bit troublesome but he seemed to be like any other normal eighteen year old when he was with little Kyungsoo. The teen's mother had begged them not to take away the only friend he had which was Kyungsoo since his behaviour seemed to improved when he was with Kyungsoo, he was like a loving brother." "God I can't believe some people could be this horrible Tao said as he shook his head in disbelief.

"This is where things get ugly though Tao. One day, the teen had a fight with a well known gang. He thought he could take them on. When he failed to beat them though they immediately threatened to kill everyone that he loved as he ran away..." "So that's where Kyungsoo comes in...he-" "That er. He loved Kyungsoo." Jongin said in spite as he clenched his fist. "Exactly. This boy was in love with Kyungsoo and the gang knew that. They were calling him a erted whilst beating him up and when he managed to get away he ran to Kyungsoo's school and told him that he and him were going on a trip. He did seem to be a bit nervous, Kyungsoo said when he was telling me, but he still believed him since he was a little kid and did basically everything that he was told. Thinking that his mother had sent him, he obediently went with his hyung. They took a bus and they went on a trip... to the mountains." "The moutains, snow."Jongin murmered as a bulb lit up in his head "That's why he's so scared of the snow, Jongin. That guy trapped him in a room, in the middle of nowhere for months. Minimum food to eat or water to drink since they didn't have any money. They just ate when the teen had managed to find or steal something for them. He wasn't allowed to leave that freezing room either. Kyungsoo had started asking questions after a few weeks of staying there...he had started to miss his parents. At first the latter would just ignore him or change the subject but then as the time started to pass and the questions continued to come, it was getting on the teen's nerves and that lead to him to abuse Kyungsoo. Not just mentally but also physically." "NO!" The boys gasped in disbelief. How could such an innocent and happy boy be so scarred and broken. I guess this is why they say people who smile the most are the ones who are the most broken inside. "Every time he would speak the teen would get furious and then give Kyungsoo a beating as punishment for doing so. He would regularly try to choke him aswell until he turned blue but not enough to kill him. He often wished he would end him. Choke him till his final breath left his life less body, but that would be too much to ask from his abuser. He was continuesly being choked almost daily for months. One day though...he decided to run away while the teen was out getting food. Wrapping himself up in a blanket he left the cabin and ran as fast and far away as he could. He spent three nights and two days outside in the snow, quietly moving in the shadows of the night. He stumbled by a ski resort by coincedence, the workers where so shocked when a young boy like him came into their shop all bruised and beaten. His fingers were blue for the cold....he almost lost them but thankfully they immediately called the police and an ambulance."Sehun said as Luhan grabbed his hand and the both of them smiled at ech other in relief. "Imagine how he looked when his parents had managed to find him." Kris said as he looked towards the door where Kyungsoo was staying. "He was nothing but bones and a tiny layer of flesh. He had no body strenght and his body functions had weakened. He was blue from the bruises and the frost bite and red from all that blood. He barely got there alive." "What about the other boy?" Junmyeon asked with a concerned face. He had no idea what Kyungsoo had gone through at all. "He tried to break into the ski resort to drag Kyungsoo back with him. A staff member found him grabbing onto Kyungsoo's shirt as Kyungsoo cried and she alarmed the others. Thankfully the staff managed to catch him and hold him down till the police got there...I think he was sent to jail afterwards." "I am so...glad and relieved to hear that Yixing said in a calm tone of voice as he looked at Jongin who stayed silent.

"Guys?!" a voic could be hear coming from the other room. "He's up!" "Wait! I'll go." Jongin said as he stopped the others from going inside. "Yeah..Maybe you should talk with him for a bit..." Sehun said as he signaled the other males to leave. "If you need help you know where to find us." "Thanks Sehun." Jongin said with a nod as he stood up, inhaled deeply andwalked towards the room. "...Jongin? What happened? Why am I tied like this?" Kyungsoo asked as he looked around in confusion. "....A joke. The guys...they played a joke on you." He said not having the heart to tell Kyungsoo what had happened. Not just yet anyway. "Yeah? I should have guessed. Those guys are always up to somthing. Can you untie me please? My back is getting a bit sore." Kyungsoo told Jongin as he squiggled underneath the sheets that were tying him down. As he untied him Kyungsoo quickly stood up and walked towards a glass of water that he left earlier on, on the drawers. He slowly grabbed the glass a sipped the water when he suddenly said, "My throat hurts a bit. I think I'm coming down with the flu or something." He said as he grabbed his neck by his hand. Immediately grabbing hold of his hand and removing it from his neck Jongin looked at Kyungsoo as he was about to cry. "What's wrong Jongin ah?" "Nothin soo-ah." "Then why do you look like an abbandoned puppy right now?..." He continued to observe Jongin and then he realized. With his other hand he touched his neck again and then pointed towards Jongin. "You...I?"Jongin looked downwards immediately and held back his tears. "Jongin. You know?" He asked as Jongin nodded after a bit of hesitation. "And the others?" Jongin nodded again as Kyungsoo continued to look at him. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Jongin suddenly hugged him tight without saying a word. After a few moments of silence he said, "Don't apologize. I understand. But please don't it's not your fault. I love you. You know that right? I love you alot." "I know, I know Kyungsoo said as he giggled and hugged Kyungsoo back.


"You know that if you ever want to talk about it I'm here to listen right?" Jongin asked before kissing him on the forhead as the both of them layed in bed together as they stared at the ceiling. "I do Jongin-ah. You know that I love you alot don't you?" "I do Soo-ah. I love you too." The two smiled innocently as they kissed gently on the lips.

(Posting this because it's adorable!!)