We're actually...not a couple

The reasons why I hate you

"Maaaan! I can't believe you sometimes!" Jongin said throwing his hands up in the air as he threw a little tantrum back at Chanyeol's room. "What..." Chanyeol asked back feeling confused. What was Jongin talking about after all? "You broke into a house. AND worst of all you went swimming. Without inviting ME. I thought we were friends!" He said as he paced around the room while he huffed out a big long sigh in annoyance. "Wait, wait, wait, what? How do you know it was mine?"Chanyeol asked giving himself away immediately. "Ah come on man. Do you know how many days I have spent in this god forsaken dorm room?" "Well...alot of them?" "Exactly. Sure I was digging for spare change in your drawers most of the time but that's not the point. I know this place inside and out. Including you clothes." "Wait you were digging for what?" Chanyeol asked not sure of what he heard. "Never mind what I just said! What are you going to do about that old douche with the fancy blazer?! We managed to throw him ff track a little when we were throwing clothes on stage at him but I'm pretty sure he's close behind and onto your . I mean have you seen that guy?! He has a blazer! A fancy one!! Guys with blazers are never good news. I had to learn that the hard way." "Don't worry Jongin. They won't track a guy from his underwear." Baekhyun said seeing how panicked Chanyeol was looking. "You may never know. I mean he did have a blazer on." 

Jongin's phone started rining as he was about to continue talking about the blazer guy. He grabbed his phone and looked at his number. "Hold on a sec. I'm getting a phone call... Hello? Yes? Yes? WHAT?! NO! NO! Oh my god really?!" he kept on exclaiming edgin the other two's curiosity. "What's going on Jongin?" Chanyeol asked as he continued to stare at the latter. "Wait a second. Chanyeol is asking me what we we were just talking about." Jongin said to the speaker on the other end of the line. "So apparently that guy's son, you know the one who the mysterious gay couple scarred for life yati yata, is in out dorm looking for the couple. Oh and he isn't a little kid like the douche made him seem. No surprise there. He says he comes in peace and that he just wants to talk to them. They're trying to help him pass the message to the couple." He made a sign with his head towards the other two waiting for thei answer. The both stayed in silence though. "Hey wait for me and don't let him leave. I want to see why that guy was making such a fuss over his son." Jongin hung up and then looked at the pair. "What are you guys going to do?" "I think it's a trap." Baekhyun said as he tightened his fist and clenched his teeth. "It might be and it might be not aswell. Well?...What are you two going to do? It's now or never." After a few seconds of silence Chanyeol spoke up and said, "Can you get him to come and talk to us here Jongin? Please?" He said with begging eyes as Baekhyun sighed from next to him. "Leave it to me Yeollie poo." he said with a smirk as he gave Chanyeol a wink.

(WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR WINK SON!!)


"Is he still here?" Jongin asked out of breath as he finally arrived at the dorm's front door. "Yes over here Jongin." "Ah yes hello!" "Hi. I'm sorry to bother you and thank you for coming." the other male said as he bowed politely at Jongin. "Oh no. It's fine you don't have to bow to me." "Oh. Sorry." The younger apologized as he smiled shyly at Jongin. "I was quiet curious to see who you were myself." "Do you perhaps knpw the two males were?" the younger man said in curiosity to Jongin. "Oh no. I am not here about that. i came here to give you a school tour." he said as he gave him a subtle wink when realizing that no one was looking at them. "Ah sorry but I am not interested in looking around here." "But you could be a future student here right?" "I don't think so. Da will probably send me to Harvard or whatever. Anyway I just want to find the two males, apologize and leave." "No you don't understand. A tour." He said again giving the latter a ore obvious wink which didn't go un-noticed by the latter. "Ah! Now I get it. Umm...you are very handsome and all but unfortunately I am not looking for a hook up right now so..." "What?! No! I have a boyfriend! And ouch. That wasn't as sophisticated at all." Jongin said feeling a bit offended about the way the latter turned him down. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I just thought you were asking me to....please forgive me if I were rude to you." "I want, to show you, around, the, god. Damn. School." he said through gritted teeth still seeing the lost expression on the other's face. He finally lost it and said with all the rage of a mini muffin, "Oh for god's sake! Just follow me!!" He started waking while the other followed him with a blank expression.


"Where are we going?"The male whined, tired of walking around in circles inside of the school. "You already showed me the garden, the football court, the bathroom and that oddly shaped monument." "Oddly shaped?"Jonging asked not recalling showing him any odd shaped monuments. "Yes. It look like a ." the younger male said clearly. "Oh my god you are right. I never thought of it that way but it does look like a ." "Yeah..." After a few more minutes of walking in silence Jonging announced with a clear voice. "We have arrived." "Is this the end of the tour? Thank god! I'm tired and simply vamished-" he continued to babble on as Jongin stopped in front of a door and slowly opened it. "It's you." the male said before he finally stopped talking, He pointed at Chanyeol first as the latter recognized nodded shyly and touched the back of his neck. "And you." he said, this time pointing at Baekhyun with wide eyes. "Wait. You recognize us? Baekhyun ased as he narrowed his eyes at the other male. "Yes of course." "Didn't that guy say you are small or something?"Baekhyun asked again as he continued to glare. "I know. My dad. It's a long story." "So it was you. It really was you." "Yes. I'm finding it hard to believe that I found the both of you aswell but here we are." he said with a small smile. Baekhyun had a fairly short temper and seeing this guy answer with that little small afterwards got on his nerves immediately. Grabbing him by he collar of his shirt he shoved him into the nearest wall. "Why did you rat us out!" He growled at the other while Chanyeol panicked in the background. "I-I didn't mean to!" "What do you mean you didn't mean to? You did it anyways!" "I-I am a fan of manga."he started to explain but Baekhyun jumped on him ans said, "What does that hav to do with anything!" " manga. I like manga. Kissing and doing...stuff." "...." Everyone in the room fell silent and just stared at the sweating boy as he countinued to try and explain himself. "Seeing you teo kissing...woo it got my hormones all in a twist. I didn't want jmy dad to think that I was fantasizing about two boys kissing so when I saw him coming I just said that you two were there as a sort of protection. I am so sorry for getting you two in trouble like this. Please forgive me." he said as he rubbed his hands together as a sign  of begging for forgiveness.

After a few seconds of silence Baekhyun burst out in laughter and said, "Man your dad is wack! What is wrong with him that you are so afraid of him like this." "Ugh don't remind me! Dad still treats me like a kid and I hate it!" "Then why don't you tell him that you are a grown up now. Tell him that you are not a child anymore." "I tried once but he almost cried. It's a long and complicated story actually." "Well I understand that most dads can be like that-" he said as he thought how horrible his father treats him. He fealt his heart quiver remembering about the past and immediately diverted his attention towards the boy in front of him again. "-but you cannot be afraid to show him who you really are at the end of the day. Whether it's today, a month from now or 6 years you will still have to come out to him." "Yeah I know, and I will...eventually. But not at the moment." "Well. It's your decision. Do it when you are comfortable." "Thanks for the advice uhh-" "Baekhyun. My name is Baekhyun. You are?" "I am Kim Min Seok. But my first boyfriend used to call me Xiumin. Sometimes steamed bun." 

"Wow." said Jongin as he stared at the pair unbelievably. "One minute you are at each other's neck's and now you two are introducing yourselves. That was pretty fast." "I think it's better this way." Chanyeol said seeming to be relaxed as he smilex at Xiumin. "I'm Chanyeol by the way." "Oh hey. I like what you guys were doing last time. Som pretty good tounge action. You two make an awesome couple." He said as the two of them became bright red and Jongin snickered in the back. "We're actually...not a couple." Chanyeol explained as Baekhyun nodded immediately. "...What a shame." Xiumin said with a pout."Well... I guess I'll be going now." Baekhyun said awkwardly as he began to leave. "Wait I'll walk a little with you." Chanyeol said grabbing hs jacket and running out after Baekhyun.

"Are you okay?" he asked the latter as he seemed to be thinking about something. "Yes I'm okay. Are you?" "I'm fine aswell." "It's funny how they think we're a couple right?" Baekhyun said as he chuckled nervously. "Yeah... I guess we sort of looked like that." "I think so too...You should go back now. My college isn't that far from here anyway."he said as he realized how close they were to his area now. "Are you sure?" "Yes of course. I'll talk to you later okay?" "Okay yeah sure." "Bye." Baekhyun said with a small smile as he walked away leaving Chanyeol staring at him from behind. Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck and turned around to leave like the latter had done but before he had taken a few steps away he felt someone turn him around and kiss him sweetly on the lips. "You were going to leave without a goodbye kiss?" Baekhyun said with a cute chuckle as he watched how Chanyeol started smiling. "I thought you didn't want a kiss." "I just thought that, that  ahjumma wouldn't like to see me kissing you. So I waited for her to walk away a bit." "Ah good thinking. Ahjummas wouldn't like that for sure."he agreed as he looked at the old lady who was walking away from them. "I'll see you later then Chanyeol. Text me when you get to your room okay? Bye." he said as he pecked Chanyeol on his lips again. Need less to say, Chanyeol was in heaven as he looked at Baekhyun walking away.