Second kiss tease

The reasons why I hate you

Chanyeol was having the time of his life dancing on his own. He felt happier than usual from the reasonable ammount of alcohol that he had drank in the last few hours. He was dancing to his famous moves and derping with his face yet while doing so he felt more than happy being on his own right now. Chanyeol had seen Luhan walking around with a guy moments ago and he wondered what was going on. 'Wasn't he looking for a girl earlier? Luhan did look quiet pale. He didn't get himself into trouble right?' he asked himself as he took a sip from his beer. Nahh Luhan will be fine. He always was. Chanyeol also saw Jongin being carried out of the room by a small looking guy. 'Is he being abducted?!' he asked himself while panicking but he remembered that they were kissing earlier so probably he was going to a... love motel. 'Looks like Jongin really has a thing for guys afterall.' He thought as he chuckled while holding his mouth with his hand. Recently he alse saw Kris walking out with yet again another guy. Why was every one of his friends either carried or walking around with a guy? He did not know. All he knew was that he felt a hand squeezing his a couple of times already and it was annoying. These pants were doing wonders for him and the girls just couldn't get enough of his bottom but he would have preffered if they didn't touch him without his consense. After all, he did believe in celibacy. There was one specific girl though who had caught his eye. Long brown straight hair and brown eyes. God, she looked amazing and just perfect. There didn't seem to be any guys around her. Maybe she was single. After many steps forward and backwards he finally decided to go and talk to this gorgeous girl.

Standing right behind her, he extended his right arm and was about to tap her on her shoulder when he turned back around and walked a few steps away. "Ani, ani. I can't do this!" he said as he took a deep breath in and then let it all out. "Come on Chanyeol-ah. You can do it. She's a girl. You're a guy! Guys do these things all the time." He said as he nodded to himself and tapped on her shoulder making the girl turn around and look shyly at him. "Hi. I am Park Chanyeol." he said stiffly and already breaking a sweat. "Hey. I'm Seohyun. Nice to meet you." she replied back with a subtle smile. "Ugh. Would you like to...maybe, perhaps, dance with me? If you don't want to then it's okey. I'm going back now. See you later." he said not giving the poor girl a chance to talk before he began to walk away. "Wait, Chanyeol!" she called him back and he immediately turned back to her. "Yes?!" "Actually...I'd love to dance with you." "R-really?" he asked her not believing his ears. "Yes." She said with another smile. "Great! T-then let's dance." He said back as he took her by the hand and led her to the dance floow. The both ot them started showing off their poor dancing skills as they only focused on each other. They both had to admit that they at this modern thing called dancing but they weren't shy about it since the both of them were that terrible. Unfortunatley though someone had to pop their little bubble of happiness when he suddenly felt a hand grabbing his once, twice and three times. He wasn't stuck up and didn't complain when someone touched him on the dance floor but it was obvious that this person was doing it on purpous. Next thing he knew someone pushed him from behind and he bumped into Seohyun. He turned around furiously to see who would be such an to ruin his time with his precious Seohyun and it was a nasty looking girl with some guy that had his arms hanging around her neck. It got worse when he felt her hand trail up his thigh and grab his junk.

"Yah what are you doing?!" he screamed at the girl that had just touched his sacred body part. "You look so hot babe. How about we go somwhere else where we can be alone? Just you and me."she said holding onto Chanyeol's shirt and biting her lip seductively. "Aishh are you drunk again?" Seohyun said to the nasty girl as she pushed the other girl's hands off of Chanyeol's shirt and walked in front of him. The other guy raised his head to look at Chanyeol and the latter looked back as they made eye contact. "B-Baekhyun?" he stuttered out seeing the guy who once he liked to call his best friend. "You know him?" Seohyun asked. "We used to go to school together." Chanyeol explained as he continued to look at Baekhyun. "Oh really? Baekhyun I didn't know you had such nice friends." She said looking at Baekhyun once again while he rolled his eyes. "He's not my friend." He said as he started kissing the other girl's neck. "Aren't you cruel." Seohyun said with a dissappointed look on her face. "Oh no, no it's true. We aren't friends." Chanyeol said without any visible emotion. There wasn't much to say after he said that and he didn't give Seohyun much time to think about it either when he said,"Would you like to go get something to drink?" Baekhyun stared at him and Seohyun as they seemed to be in their own world when she finally responded. "Yeah sure. See you guys later and Baekhyun. Don't give her anymore drinks! She's too innocent for you anyway and she just broke up with her boyfriend." "God too much drama." Baekhyun said rolling his eyes again and letting go of her shoulders. 'Innocent. Riiiight.' Chanyeol scoffed on the inside recalling the accident from earlier and then walked after Seohyun and away from the pair.

We weren't friends after all.

Baekyun told himself as he followed the two with his eyes, glaring at them.

"How do you know Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked the girl as he got her a soft drink like she had requested. "Well we're in the same squad together." "Squad. As in a fighting squad?" He asked sipping on his own glass though he couldn't immagine this petite girl fighting some huge manly guy. 'No she can't or else she'll get hurt.' he thought to himself. "Nope. A cheer squad." "...Cheerleading? Pff- pfhahhahahaha Baekhyun is doing cheerleading?" he cracked up laughing as Seohyun smiled observing his cute laugh. "Yes haha. Baekhyun is a very good cheer leader. But...you guys seem to know each other quiet well huh?" she asked after Chanyeol was done with his laughing fit. "Oh we do. Well at least we used to. I haven't seen him in ages. From the last day of highschool actually." "Oh, right you guys went to the same school together." "Yeah, plus my parents and his parents were friends so we hung out alot when we were younger. Basically all day, everyday." "So what I'm hearing is that you guys were bestieesss?" She said clapping her hands together and making Chanyeol chuckle. This girl was really cute.

"I thought that, everyone thought that, but in the end it wasn't enough. I guess Baekhyun was tired of seeing my face so much. I don't blame him though. I liked hanging out with him too much." "Oh. Well I'm sure you guys can re-kindle your friendship now right?" "I think it's better this way. I don't really want to go back to the past besides I've got plenty of friends now."he said looking downwards and taking a sip from his drink. He didn't expect to find Baekhyun at this party though. He should just forget him. Like he had done before. Forget how much he hurt him back in highschool when he abandoned him for that . He was lucky to find Jongin right away when he was dumped by Baekhyun. 'Yeah forget him. All I need is my new friends and Seohyun.' he said on the inside.

After they had finished their drink it was time for Chanyeol to leave. It was well past three am and he was getting tired. "Ugh I was wondering Seohyun if maybe I could get your n-number?" CHanyeol asked feeling nervous once again. "I'd love to give it to you." She said, finally hearing him say what she's wanted to hear him say all night. She quickly took out her phone, afraid that he might change his mind and leave her behind and they quickly exchanged numbers before waving each other off with a shy smile. Chanyeol walked around trying to find the others and thankfully he found Luhan by the bar looking lonely. He was drinking a martini and playing with the olive inside of the glass while sighing deeply. "Luhan. I'm glad I found you. Should we get going? It's getting pretty late." "Yea. Let's find the others first" He said before he quickly gulped the last bit of his martini and then started chewing on the olive as they were heading out.

Walking out in the parking lot they found several puddles of barf here and there, which by the way were disgusting! They continued walking even further and soon they met Jongin sitting on a piece of brick next to another guy. "Jongin-ah there you are. Ready to go home?" Luhan asked patting his shoulder and looking at the sitting next to him. "Oh!!!! Aren't you Kyungsoo?" he asked pointing at the other male and gaping. "Kyungsoo? Where?" Chanyeol asked running beside him to look at the blushing male who tried to hide behind Jongin's arm. "Nice to see you again Kyungsoo-ah." Luhan said wiggling his eyebrows at him and smirking like a fool. "Guys forget about that!" Jongin said pushing Kyungsoo further back behind his arm as a way to protect him from Luhan's teasing stare. "We just saw Kris and Kyungsoo's friend walking into that van!" Jongin exclaimed. "So?" Chanyeol asked. The five of them walked inside the van aswell but nobody was making a fuss about it at that time. "You don't understand. They got in the van and were sitting in their seats talking. But then all of a sudden his friend-" "Tao."Kyungsoo said looking over Jongin's shoulder. "-Tao jumped from his seat to Kris' lap and they started making out and then, they diseppeared to the back of the van!" He explained leaving the two other males staring at the scarred pair. "Well . We're taking a taxi back." Luhan decided as he turned to look at the van. "Did he really have to do this now?" he said pointing at the van as it started moving back and forth. "Eww!" he remarked as he gagged on his saliva.

"I better go back." Kyungsoo said as he let go of Jongin's arm and got up started to slowly back away from the three. "See you later kissy-soo." Luhan cut in like usual forgetting all about Kris and Tao as he made kissy faces at Kyungsoo who started blushing like crazy. "Leave him alone Luhan!" Jongin warned him with a glare and then turned his face, watching Kyungsoo's back fast walking away. "Wait, Kyungsoo!" He ran over and grabbed him by the arm, holding him in place. "W-what do you want? Isn't it bad enough to be embarassed in front of your friends like this? He knows we kissed! What, do you want to continue teasing me like him?!" he half scremed with unspilt tears already in his eyes. "What? No! I would never do that to you."Jonign replied not expecting to see this side of Kyungsoo. "Y-you wouldn't?"Kyungsoo asked back. Jongin pulled him even further away from the other two as the continued to look at them from beind. "Of course not! I was just going to say thank you and I appreciate you helping me get out of there." "It was my pleasure." Kyungsoo said before he nodded and started to leave once again. "W-wait. Wait!" Kyungsoo turned back to look at Jongin who looked like he wanted to tell him something more but was apperantly thinking it twice, or maybe he didn't know what he should say at this point? "What do you want?" Kyungsoo asked bluntly not meaning to sound pissed off but still sounding that way. "Well ugh, thanks for...this water! Yes. Thanks for buying me water." "Oh. No problem...well see you around." he said turning back around and this time really leaving.

"Y-yeah. See you." Jongin yelled from behind him but he only felt ignored. He walked back to his friends while scratching the back of his head. 'What just happened there?' he asked himself. It felt like he had just gone on a first date with his crush and he was too shy to hug or kiss his date.

"Jongin's in loooove." Luhan teased with a wicked smile on his face. "Shut up! It's all your fault Kyungsoo left like that in the first place! A-and I feel confused right now."he said sitting back on the brick and sighing. "I think you guys are meant to be. Kissing back in senior year and now you kissed again. Maybe it's your faith." Chanyeol said with starry eyes. "Let's go he's dreaming again." Luhan said as he started to pull Chanyeol by the arm while he continued staring up at the stars like in the movies. "What about Kris?" "Ain't no way I'm going in there and see if he's done or not."Luhan said as sassy as usuall. "And Chen?" Chanyeol questioned. Luhan paled for the second time that night and his eyes grew, possibly as wide as Kyungsoo's. "Oh my god I forgot about him. Where did that little er go?" "Last I saw of him he was walking behind Kris." "Okay guys before we go home. Spread out. Serch every corner, every toilet cubicle, the bar and even on the roof if you have to. I'm not going to leave that guy to have all the fun for himself if I didn't manage to get my Oh so well formed boy!" "...Right." the other two said after what Luhan said got through to them.


A/N: asdfghjkal Sixth chapter already :o How does this even work. I don't know. What do you guys think of the gif for this chapter? Too much? I thought it went well with the name of the chapter so there you go two dudes kissing wooo.... I think. So the name is based on Kyungsoo and Jongin. Gah even though this chapater is mostly about Chanyeol and Seohyun and then a bit of Baekhyun but I love the OTP's too much. I'm updating so frequently lately I can't get enough of this even though I have ton of school work. I think I'm the worst student in the history of worst students ever. I come home and I don't even touch my school bag. I'm too caught up in this story and I stay here writing for hours and hours T.T

Aaaanyway. I would appreciate it if you guys tell me what you think of the story so far. I'm all open for critisism and your opinions so hit me. Thank you for reading ^v^