Omg I just saw Baekhyun's.....

The reasons why I hate you

The door opened with a creepy, slow creak as light slowly entered the room. The phone continued to ring as all the males looked at the man in the doorway looking at them in spite. In an ominus voice he asked them, "What are you doing to my boyfriend?" Scaring this out of everyone Junmyeon hung up from the call and placed the phone right underneath his face. "Get away from him." "N-n-no sir. It's not what you think. We are just-" "What do you mean YOUR boyfriend?!? He is MY baby cousin!" Luhan yelled at the top of his lungs as he walked forward chest first, towards the other male, finger pointing accusingly at him "We are only one year part Luhan." Never the less, Chen rolled his eyes after saying that. "Listen the han or whatever you are called. You es better not be bothering my boyfriend." "No, no they are my friends Junmyeon. And Luhan is my cousin." Chen explained giving the latter a polite smile. "Sun hoe! You mess with him, you mess with me." Why couldn't the both of them just be quiet and handle this like adults? Because they were both still had the mentality of a child. "As if I'm gonna be afraid of a kid like you!" "As if I'm going to be afraid of an old man!" "You did not just. Take that back righr now!" "Make me!" "Come here you short, yellow haired asian." "I'm gonna kill you, you !" The two of them started fighting while hitting each other with flat hands. The other five stared at the two as they continued making weird noises while still hitting each other.

"Omg you guys. Stop hitting each other like faggots!" Kris shouted out loud tired of looking at two toddlers fighting. "Well guess what Kris. We are faggots so shut up!" "Guys can you not." Someone from the cheer squad said as they pulled them apart from their girly fight. "What is going on here?" Tao questioned, standing at the front of his squad as he glared at the people standing across from him when he spotted Kris. He groaned and moved at the back of the small crowd trying to hide from his site but to no avail as the latter moved out of his pack and walked straight towards Tao, wrapping his arm around Tao's shoulder which was immediatly pushed off of his shoulders again and then he was roughly pushed away. "These-bad fashioned, baby faced kids from our neighbouring school are kidnapping my baby! I-I-I mean my, my....friend!" "Save it Junmyeon. We all know that you like bananas more than donughts." Baekhyun said as he was given a death glare. "It's true Junmyeon all of us know that already." Sehun agreed with a nod. "Don't worry Junmyeon. We won't judge you or anything. Either way it doesn't matter since what's important is your happiness." Kyungsoo concluded with a smile, wanting the latter to know that there is nothing bad with being gay.

"Ughhh. Just leave ittttt! Everyone out. Lets continue today's practice. You six aswell. Outside. Now." Junmyeon walked out the door as he continued groaning and sulking when he finally made face for the girls. "Okay girls and boys!Shall we sta... Will you walk for god's sake! Stop staring at them." He hissed as the ten males were stuck together like gum and didn't seem to want to stop from chatting with each other. "One more song and I promise you can all go and we can all have the break we truly deserve. Guys?" He had their attention again as they moved to where the girls were and all took their position. "We shall practice our newest routine? I know we haven't practiced it long enough so no pressure everyone. Okay, so positions. Ready. Set." He pressed the start button as the positioned cheer leaders started their routine. One move after another exhausting move, the song came to an end. Gathering in groups the cheerleaders were scattared here and there as Chanyeol's group observed from the bleachers. 

"Are they done?" Jongin asked as he tried searching for Kyungsoo in the crowd as he had lost him while watching. Shortly after he spotted him next to two girls wiping off his sweat and smiling at them. Jongin glared at the three as Kris spoke up."Yeah I think so. Let's go talk to them now?" The six of them stood up and walked up to the others. Jongin immediatly ran to Kyungsoo's side as he fanned the other male with his hand and tried to steal his attention away from the other girls, giving them the nasty eye. Kris went and gave Tao his water bottle even though he didn't look that happy to see Kris' face staring back at his. Giving him a stern look from head to toe, he then grabbed the water bottle from his hand, walking away as Kris followed behind giving a thumbs up to Chanyeol as a sign that he was accepted by the other. "Hey Sehun! Let's go drink bubble tea." Luhan yelled as he waved at the other with a big smile on his face. "Oh. I'm coming." Sehun replied waving at him then grabbing his bag to head out. "See you later guys. I'm leaving first." "Oh okay. Have fun Sehun." Baekhyun answered as he winked at him making the latter blush and head outside with his tail stuck inbetween his legs. 

Chen and Junmyeon dissappeared completely in the confusion of it all. And that only meant on thing. Him and Yixing were the only ones left. Alone. Awkwardly standing next to each other in silence. "Oh hey dude like, there is your old girlfriend here." "Yeah. How unfortunate for me right?" Chanyeol gave Yixing his cute pout as the latter chuckled. "Should we go talk to her?" "What!? No!" "HEY! CHANYEOL'S OLD GIRLDFRIEND!" Yixing screamed at the top of his lungs. Weird, he never looked so lively in Chanyeol's eyes. A side to Yixing he had never seen before and he was happy to see him like this. Too bad Seohyun was about to throw the biggest tantrum his way in a few seconds. 

"I AM NOT OLD YOU IDIOT!" "Well you are older than me." "Only by like a few months damn it Yixing." The two of them quarelled together ignoring the fact that Chanyeol was there until he interrupted them with his question. "Wait you guys know each other?"Chanyeol asked as he looked at the two of them in confusion. Yixing calm, Seohyun mad. "We are in the same science class. Teacher forced us to partner up together yesterday bruh. Really" Yixing explained with a straight face not wanting to be misunderstood.

Arrogantly, Seohyun turned to Chanyeol, looking at each other, face to face. Moving her neck alternitavely with her finger, she started dissing Chanyeol without any valid reason. "I don't even know why you came here. Want me back?" She gave a horrible smirk as she continued talking and Chanyeol stared down, as if being scolded like when he was a child. "Too late now. I'm already dating someone else. That will teach you not to try and break up with a perfect girl like me. You idiot!" "I was actually hanging out with my friends and they came here to see the guys in the squad." Her face turned red in anger and in embarrasment. She just called this man an idiot for wanting her back but in truth she is the real idiot not him. Taking out her hand with out any warning, she was ready to slap Chanyeol across the face. She had been wanting to do it ever since the break up just to get satisfaction and now she wanted to do it for revenge as well. Sure she didn't really like him anymore but no one breaks up with Seo Joo Hyun and then makes her look like a fool. That's right, she used her full name while nagging on the inside with herself.  

Everyone was looking at them now. How could they not? Her voice was already higher than everyone's and it attracted attention as they knew what had happened between the two.She took out her hand ready to slap Chanyeol across his fragile cheek while talking arrogantly as a quick and firm hand grabbed hers by the wrist. She looked at the intruder's face with anger in her eyes as this person had interrupted her. She was shocked to see that it was Baekhyun who had grabbed her wrist like that. Seohyun looked into his eyes as they reflected something terryfing. He wasn't just angry. He was furious. He seemed furious that someone was about to touch something that belonged to him. His property. Chanyeol. "Don't lie you little . We all know you're not dating anyone and you never will because no one likes your naggy . And get your hands away from him. Who are you trying to hit you ?" With strenght coming from nowhere he pushed her hand away resulting in her falling to the ground. Everyone stared at Baekhyun, shocked by his actions. When had he become this agressive towards girls? It wasn't like him he usually tries his best to act nice to them which will result in him getting in their pants or..skirts since he only hit on girls.

"Come with me Chanyeol."Baekhyun went and took his bag from the bleachers and then grabbed the other's hand and lead him outside. They started walking in silence as both of them didn't know what to say to each other. "Thanks Baekhyun. For standing up for me."Chanyeol started looking at Baekhyun with a shy smile. Baekhyun gulped his saliva. He felt quite nervous and- where his palms sweating right now? His heart was beating too fast maybe it's because of the fight earlier. "You are welcome. I-it's totally fine... Do you wanna go to my room? Maybe we could...hang out?" "Yes we can watch a movie." Chanyeol was excited to be able to see a movie together again. "Or maybe just talk?"  "Yeah sure, anything is fine by me."  

'As long as I'm with you' Chanyeol said to himself as they started walking to the room's direction.

The pair were now in Baekhyun and Sehun's shared room. Baekhyun put his bag in the wardrobe and grabbed a towel from his drawer. "Do you mind if I go in for a quick wash? I really stink from all that practice." "Yes you should go and I should go too. I'm sorry for interrupting you." "NO STAY! I-I mean you aren't interrupting me. I just want to wash so please wait for me. You can read one of Sehun's books if you want. He has a manga collection." He said pointing at the tower next to Sehun's bed. "What do you know. He does have a pretty big collection. Take your time I'll stay here." with a smile Chanyeol grabbed one of the books and sat on the floor as he started reading. Rushing into the bathroom, Baekhyun washed as fast as he could, not to make the latter wait for him outside and in a couple of mintues he was washed. Getting out from under the shower he dried his body with the towel and then wrapped it around his waist in the mean time he brushed his hair with a comb. The hair was sticking to his head and he couldnt help but laugh at himself as he looked at the mirror's reflection. "You look like a big dork Byun Baek Hyun. Look at this hair hahahaha." he shook his hair like a dog does with his fur and then headed out the door. 

"Baekhyun you're done?" Chanyeol asked hearing the door open but not looking up as he was reading the book. "Yeah all clean." He walked to the drawer where he kept his underwear and dropped the towel to the ground. "You know this book is awe-" Dropping the book from his hand Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun's  buttcheeks. "I-Is it hot in here or is it just me?" "Oh you feel hot? Let me turn the AC on for you." not taking notice that the other was eating him with his eyes he walked right in front of him and grabbed the remote and pressing that red button. 

'Oh my god I just saw Baekhyun's ' Chanyeol told himself as he stared at the boy in front of him with drool coming out of his mouth. "Now for some underwear." He walked back to his drawer and took out a pair of boxers and wore them. When he was finished wearing them he ruffled his hair and then went back next to Chanyeol and sat down. "Did you enjoy reading the book?" he asked Chanyeol as the latter stared back at him. "Y-yes. I read a couple of them, they are...entertaining." Closing the book and putting it to the side he gulped down his saliva and brushed his hair back with his hand. "So... how have you been since that bitc-I mean the break up?"Baekhyun asked biting his tounge too hard tasting blood in his mouth. He didnt say anything about bleeding though and just stared at him. "Actually I've been pretty good. I'm great." "Oh really? You don't feel heart broken or anything like that?" "Not at all. I get that she will be angry after I broke up with her so it's fine. Let her express her anger." "Wow. You are really cool about all of this huh?" "Yeah I am. You were a bit rough though..." Chanyeol said as he looked at Baekhyun to see what he would say getting over the fact that he was wearing his underwear. He didn't notice that Baekhyun had already inched a bit closer to him leanng his upper body towards him. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that I just wanted to...protect you." "Oh..Thanks." Chanyeol said blushing a bit as he looked at Baekhyun straight in the eye and moved closer aswell. "You know. I really want to do something right now." with every word he said he got closer until they were an inch apart. "And what is that?" Chanyeol asked looking at the other's pink lips. "This.."