It totally wasn't toothpaste

The reasons why I hate you

The night had rolled on faster than all the boys had hope and whished for as it was now already day time. The sun was shining brightly through the rooms thin curtains and the boys from the dorm were starting to wake up.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were still sleeping, cuddling with each other while Baekhyun snored a bit. They had spent the night before in bed, watching movies, sometimes making out and other times feeding each other the nachos that Chanyeol went to buy from the vending machine. They were not expecting to get visitors so early in the morning especially when all the people that would come visit him had one hell of a night yesterday. Of course that list would not include Jongin. He was the biggest block of them all and would show up in the worst moment possible.

"OMG MAN!" He said in a high tone as he opened the door and slammed it shut after him. The two woke up looking around them for answers one eye still closed from just being asleep. "You won't believe what happened after we left Yixing's room. Like I gave Kyungsoo a blow- WHOA WHOA WHOA!" he said finally realizing that there  were two pair of eyes looking at him and he was looking back at two people instead of one. "What is HE doing here?! And in his underwear!!!!!" He gasped as his hand went up to his mouth and he looked at the both in shame. "Is there something that I don't know?!" "Relax Jongin. We were drinking together then we went to take a swim." "Then I slept here....." "AHA!"  "His room was being occupied by Luhan and Sehun so he slept here for the night. "Oh..." "Yeah. So...what were you telling me about Kyungsoo?" "Ummm-" he said as he looked at Baekhyun and then back at Chanyeol. "Nevermind I'll tell you later when we're alone." Jongin andd Baekhyun made eye contact and both glared at each other.

Jongin's eye traveled south to his underwear and noticed that Baekhyun's underwear was stained with something white. "He had stains on his ." Jongin pointed out as both Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked down at the said underwear. "No I don't." "Yes you do. I can see it." "No he doesn't." Chanyeol joined in  trying to help Baekhyun out. "Yes he does! Look, look I'll show you." he said with a pointed finger as he walked towards Baekhyun. As he was about to touch the underwear aekhyun swatted his hand away. "Yah, yah! Don't touch me. Thats just tooth paste." Baekhyun said as he wrapped his arms and looked to the right. "If it was toothpaste it would have fallen on your chest not on your underwear." He said touching his chest and then his pants. "Well....ugh. I like washing my teeth while sitting down!" "...well okay. I guess that's a valid explenation.

Chanyeol in the mean time tried to take a peak at Baekhyun's underwear aswell. That didn't look ike tooth paste. At all. And he would know because he dirties almost every part of his body with tooth paste while trying to clean his teeth. Everyone had gotten used to Chanyeol's tooth paste stained clothes now aswell. "Anyway-" Jongin continued as he checked his phone, noticing he had a text message. "I'll talk to you uys later. I'm going back to my room. Kyungsoo is up." "O-okay?" Chanyeol stuttered as he looked at Baekhyun with surprise. "Oh look my baby's hungry. Just in time for breakfast. Byeeeeeee wankers." Jongin could be heard saying as he left out the door.

"Phew that was close." Baekhyun said letting out a deeo breath that he's de been holding in. Haha yeah. I-I'm curious though." "About what?" "What is that really? Is it really tooth paste or...?" Baekhyun chuckled and then proudly said, "I can assure you that it's a hundred and ten percent not tooth paste." "S-so it's..." "Yeah it is and it's all your fault I dirtied my underwear. It never got this dirty before though. I hope the stain comes out." Chanyeol's eyes widened as he could feels a flash of blood running through his entire body which stopped in his hardening . Thank god I thought up of an excuse though." "Yeah...Sorry about Jongin. He likes pointing out the real obvious things sometimes. Actually he doesn't even realize how dumb he sounds." "Ya. Why are you talking to me like that?" "Hmm? Like what?" "Like, so politely. You don't have to apologize to me as if I was an elder or something. Anyway it's fine it's not your fault." "I know but-" "But nothing. We're friends right?" Baekhyun asked as he looked at Chanyeol. "Yeah...totally." Chanyeol replied as he faked a smile and thought to himself, 'Friends? Is that what we are?'

"All students. Please report to main hall as soon as possible. I repeat please report to the main hall as soon as possible."