If it's not sticky and icky, it's probably only a quickie.

The reasons why I hate you

Morning rolled by very quickly. The sun was shining through the small window Chanyeol had on the left side of the room, even though it was technically winter and it rained every other day. He heard the birds chirping from outside, one of which was pecking the window with it's small beak, perhaps it was happy to see some sunshine. Even though it was sunny the room still felt a bit chilly. Chanyeol remembers waking up in the middle of the night and turning the heater a bit down because he felt like he was being fried to death since he was sleeping on the outer side of the bed which was closest to the heater. Perhaps he was feeling colder than usually because he was fully un-clothed. Yep that must be it.

He slowly opened his eyes to look around but the sun was too bright for him. He had to close his eyes again, only to open them a second time once they had adjusted to the light. He looked up at the ceiling and embraced the silence and peace that morning brought with it and then slowly, he turned his head to the right only to find a smiling face looking back at his. "Goodmorning sunshine." Baekhyun said with a smile as he looked down at Chanyeol.

"Goodmorning gorgeous."Chanyeol said back, a smile bigger than Baekhyun's. "I had forgotten that you were he and thought I was still dreaming." Chanyeol said with a smirk as Baekhyun swooned at the other's words. He slowly bent down to give Chanyeol a small good morning kiss on his lips but ended up giving him a heated one instead. "You may have forgotten I was here. But he hasn't." Baekhyun said as he pointed down at Chanyeol's crotch. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry!" he said in shock as he tried to hide his behind his hands. "Don't be. That means that he's happy to see me. Look at him. He's waving in happiness." "Yaaa." Chanyeol said with a laugh as he turned a bit red in emberassment. "It's okay. I can help you with it." He said as he started kissing Chanyeol's chest, going lower and lower with each kiss. "W-what do you m-mean?" "Shh." Baekhyun responded back as he poked Chanyeol's with his finger as if to test if it was alive. The immediately reacted to his touch as the tip started turning a bit red and the itself hardened even more. Chanyeol gasped as he felt Baekhyun's mouth enveloping him. It felt good. It felt amazing! Where had Baekhyun learned this?!

A few minutes had passed and Baekhyun was still at Chanyeol's . He had moved from his previous spot on the bed and repositioned himself inbetween Chanyeol's legs as the latter opened them wide, giving Baekhyun full access to his treasure box. He had started touching Chanyeol's s or he...tried to touch Chanyeol's s. He was considerably much shorter than Chanyeol and found it hard to reach his s while being stuck to . Chanyeol had stuck his fingers in Baekhyun's ruffled hair and grabbed thightly, not letting him move from his position. "Oh my! I'm- I'm-!" Chanyeol shouted in a husky voice as a wave of s passed through his body, one after the other.

"Wow. That was alot." Baekhyun said after he was done spitting out the and cleaning his mouth with water. "I'm...sorry." Chanyeol said in emberessmant as he covered his face with his quilt cover. "If I was a girl I would have been pregnant by now for sure." Baekhyun said in a teasing voice as he chuckled. "Girls can get pregnant from their mouths...can they?" "No. No they can't. But if I had a vajayjay then we could have used that instead of my mouth, then I would get pregnant for sure." Baekhyun explained as he jumped on his side of the bed and pulled the covers from over Chanyeol. "Ya. I'm cold." Chanyeol protested as Baekhyun covered himself. "So am I. Sharing is caring they say and you shared alot of with me." "UGH!" Chanyeol groaned as he rolled to the side, forgetting that the bed wasn't that big. He ended up falling down to the floor as he stared up at the ceiling. "Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked as he peeked dow at Chanyeol from the edge of the bed. "Need help up?" Chanyeol just nodded no and didn't give an answer. "Need company down there?" Baekhyun asked again as he smiled at Chanyeol who only nodded his head no again. "I don't care I'm still coming down. Move over." He said as he rolled over aswell and fell next to Chanyeol's body. 

"Why the long face?" Baekhyun asked as he snuggled closer to him. Chanyeol said nothing. He instead pouted. Seeing him do such a face, Baekhyun felt like he was going to jump Chanyeol again. "Okay Okay. I'll stop joking about your ." "And the pregnancy?" Chanyeol asked when he finally talked. "And the pregnancy. I was just trying to tease you. How much you doesn't matter to me." "Really?" Chanyeol asked as he looked sideways towards Baekhyun. "Of course. The more the merrier they say. It means that I have to milk you more often hahaha." "YA!" Baekhyun laughed uncontrollably as Chanyeol turned red in emberassment. "Round 2?" "Wha-" Chanyeol tried to ask but unfortunately he didn't have time to respond to the question because Baekhyun rolled on top of him and while straddling him he kissed him on the lips. "Oh my god. They're touching." "That's the point of us being ." Baekhyun said as he chuckled and went down to kiss Chanyeol again.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was now late in the afternoon. Chanyeol was sitting quietly on his bed after a well needed wash. He thought about what had happened the night before, this morning and...in the afternoon. The pair had eaten lunch together at the school cafeteria. They had decided on taking a set menu called meal number 3. It was awesome. They had mash potatoes and everything.  Baekhyun though, he had decided that it would be better if he were to go home for the day now. Him and Chanyeol had spent alot of time together. He didn't really want to go but he had too. He couldn't keep his hands to himself when it came to Chanyeol and he loved the expression the latter made when he touched him in certain ways but he didn't want to scare him on the other hand. It's true that he hadn't been touched in ages and he hadn't touched anyone either. Even though that was the case Chanyeol's fingers burned his skin when they touched it. They sent a spark through his body. An electric shock through his brain. And an arrow through his heart.

Chanyeol felt lonely. Sure Baekhyun and him had spent almost a day together but now that he was gone, he missed him. He couldn't believe what was happening. Where they moving too fast? Perhaps they were, but maybe not. Baekhyun was driving him crazy in all honesty. Nobody had made him and his body feel this way. He didn't even think he would ever have a ual attraction towards anyone but that was only because he had obviously never felt attracted towards anyone in that way before. You can say that Baekhyun was THE ONE everyone always talks about and is always waiting for. It felt like it. He will like suiciding if he discovered that he wasn't but as they always say. Trust your instinct.

As Chanyeol was still thinking profoundly by himself, he heard a knock on his door. "Who is it?" he asked, surprised that the door wasn't opened like usual but instead was substituted by a knock. "Are you alone?"The voice asked, sounding awefully alot like Jongin's. "Are you...decent?"he asked again after a small pause. "...Yes?" "Great. Come to Luhan's room. We have something very serious to talk about." "Okay." He said as he stood up and started walking towards the door. In the mean time he heard Jongin sprint all the way back to Luhan's room and slammed the door shut. "What the..." he said as he opened his own door and looked outside. The corridor was empty with no one in sight and with a sigh he closed his own door and walked towards Luhan's. They knew. Chen probably went running to them last night and spread the word with everyone. That's probably why not one of them had texted him yet since last night. Sneeky little bastard ratted him out. 

Calmly, he stood before the foresaken door. He breathed in and out. In and out again and then opened the door. As he opened the door he found the group of four men all sitting down and looking at him. Luhan was sitting on his single bed along with Chen who was sitting behind him. Jongin was sitting on a mini stool, close to Luhan's bed and Kris was sitting on that famous swivel chair that he liked so much. "Take a seat Chanyeol. We have to talk." Kris said as he pointed at another mini stool that was in the middle of the room with his hand. It felt weird sitting in front of them. It felt like he was guilty of doing a crime and these four were the investigators. He was so ed. 

He looked at the four in question and wondered what they were going to ask. Jongin took no time in starting the conversation and with a calm voice he asked him. "We heard from an annonymous person that yesterday night you had...a guest." Chanyeol immediately looked at Chen and glared at him, frightining the crap out of him as he hid behind Luhan. "We heard that this annonymous person had some weird noises... noises. Is that true? Were you and your guest...Baekhyun having ?" Why did Chanyeol have to go through all of this? They weren't even his parents, why are they asking him if they had ?! 'WHY ME?!' he asked himself out of desperation. He sighed out loud as he held his temples with his fingers. "OH MY GOD PARK CHAN YEOL YOU DID HAVE !" Jongin screamed out loud in disappointment as he pointed a judging finger towards. "Easy now. Easy." Luhan said as he tried to calm Jongin down but still managed to give a thumb's up to Chanyeol from behind Jongin's back. "What do you mean easy?! He had ! Probably without a because you know he doesn't buy any!" "We didn't have ! What the heck calm down!" Chanyeol said just as surprised as Jongin was. "Wait, what? You didn't?" Luhan asked back. "Not really..." "Wow! Wow! Wow! What do you mean not really? Did your go inside his or did his go inside yours? Because if one of those happened then yes, that was ." Luhan explained not understading what Chanyeol was mixing up in this thing. "Neither of the both happened. We just got a bit overwhelemed and we like...rubbed all over each other and stuff like that." "Thank the lord!" Jonging said almost crying with joy. "You listen to me and you listen good. Buy condoms! won't be pleasurable if you have a swollen bleeding will it? You don't want to have a swollen bleeding now do you?!"Jongin said with a serious face as he pointed towards Chanyeol. "Swollen, blee-" he started saying as Jonging jumped on him once again. "Exactly you don't!" "Jonging does have a point. It's always good to stay safe." Kris joined in as Jongin nodded at what Kris had just said. "It will feel a bit uncomfortable at first but you will get used to it. Trust me." Chen said aswell, realizing how Luhan had suddenly looked at him with a death glare, making him retreat back to his original place behind him. "Okay guys chill. We haven't started having yet but when we will we'll use condoms. Good?" "Yes. Great. Don't forget in the heat of the moment." Kris said as he sat back and looked at Chanyeol. "I won't"

"...So how was it?"Luhan asked after a brief moment of silence. "It was...okay." "I don't even want to listen." Jongin complained as he covered his ears with his hands. "Was it sticky?" "Of course it was sticky Luhan. Both you and me know that is always sticky. Especially with two men." "Eww shut up! I don't want to know how sticky your lives are." Chanyeol faked a couple of gags before the others started laughing. "There's an expression which I love to use. If it's not sticky and icky, it's probably only a quickie." Luhan said as everyone started laughing out loud with Jongin joining them this time. "Hahahah.That's true." he said as he continued to chuckle as everyone stopped and stare at him. "...you guys have had a quickie before?" Luhan asked in astonishment as he looked at Kris and they both made a surprised face at each other. "...I've heard from a...friend." "Eww Jongin has quick s!"Chen screamed out loud as Jonging instantly defended himself. "Hey I said it was my- Hey! HEY! It was only one time okay! I was helping Kyungsoo do the laundry at Lay's house when he was sleeping and well one thing led to another and we ed on the washing machine while it was . Kyungsoo orgasemed so beautifully." he said day dreaming about that day. "I'll have to try it with Sehun the next time I see him." "Me too when me and Tao are in that kind of relationship again." "Me and Junmyeon are so ing on his washing machne tonight." Chen said as he took out his phone and started texting Junmyeon immediately. "No you're not." Luhan retorted as he snatched the phone out of Chen's hands and ran out the room with it. "HEY!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?...Do you have time to meet today?...No not at the house. Somewhere else....Okay then. I'll see you later. Bye"