Watermelon flavored .

The reasons why I hate you

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were slowly walking to their shared room while carrying their bags. Chanyeol was still fascinated by how fancy Junmyeon's house seemed to be. He did give off the impression to be a well off person but not a filthy rich or a chaebol kind of rich. Was Baekhyun's family that wealthy aswell? "I didn't know Junmyeon had such a house..." Chanyeol said as he observed the long corridor and the paintings that were hanging on the walls. "You probably didn't know this but my grandparents had a very sucessful business called Shimo-Shi back in the day. They used to import expensive fabrics and sell it to the chaebol families. That's how they became chaebols themselves." "...So you're like...a third generation chaebol?" "I was supposed to be but for some reason mom got cut out of the family business and the company became Junmyeon's. He still runs it like they used to and believe it or not he still has alot of loyal customers and shops." "Wow." "I know right. Who the hell in this day and age buys fabric and sews clothes." "Chaebols..." "Well..yeah. I  mean...yeah." "So what was the reason she didn't inherit the company? She's the first born right?"Chanyeol asked as he stopped to look at one of the paintings, being shocked when he realized it was a painted . "I guess they're old fashioned and the company is inherited by a male...she is the second major share holder though after Junmyeon." "Oh that's good...I wonder if our parents wanted us to be friends so we could merge companies one day..." "What the ! That actually makes sense!"Baekhyun said as he gasped and stared at Chanyeol in disbelief. "I know right!" "Oh my god. I'll have to ask mom about this."

"Oh by the way." Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun opened a large door that lead to a larger bedroom. This place looked amazing. They had the view of the mountains and all of it's snowy glory." "Does this house have a heating system? It's very hot in here." "Of course. We're near the mountains so heating is a must. Look at this. You can see all the people falling on their faces when they're beginners. That's why I picked this room when I was younger." "How old were you when you last came here?" Chanyeol asked as he gave Baekhyun his back and played with something he had found in the drawer. "The last time I came here was last year I think. Why do you ask?" "You forgot these." Chanyeol said turning around and throwing a box of flavoured condoms at Baekhyun. "These are not mine! They aren't! Really! They're..." "Don't lie. I know you are the only person who uses this room."Chanyeol gave a little glare to Baekhyun and the latter was devestated. When had he gotten these? He never had with a girl in this house. He was sure of it....maybe they were Junmyeon's.... "Wait. I'm going to call Junmyeon and see if they are his." Baekhyun said as he grabbed the phone and started dialing him as he heard Chanyeol say, "I can't believe you turned out to be such a . Jesus Baekhyun." "HEY! I SAID THEY AREN'T MINE!" "THEN CALL JUNMYEON RIGHT AWAY AND LET'S SEE WHO THEY BELONG TO YOU STUPID !" Did Chanyeol just call him a...did he hear right? A stupid ? Him?! "What the Chanyeol! Why are you acting like a jealous girl all of a sudden?!" When Chanyeol was about to answer, Junmyeon answered his phone and with a confident voice he said, "Yello." "Junmyeon! Come to my room right away. I have to talk to you." " I'm kind of in the middle of something her-" " I don't give a flying come.Right.Now " "....I'll be right there. Did you find something of mine?" "What do you think?!" "."

Chanyeol started talking on his own after he grabbed his bag and threw it on the bed. He immediately ped it and started taking his clothes out. "Chanyeol it really isn't mine." "Yeah, yeah Whatever." "Aiiiiiiiiiiiish!" "Ya, ya. What's all this noise here?" Junmyeon said interrupting Baekhyun's long and loud aish. "Uncle. This. Is it yours?"  Baekhyun asked as he threw the box at him. Chanyeol turned around to glare at Junmyeon as Baekhyun had a look in his eyes that made him look pitiful. "Hmmmm. Maybe...or maybe not." he said in a teasing voice. "YA!" "I knew it! I knew those belonged to y-" "Oh wait. They are mine. My ex liked using these types of condoms when we were together. He liked the watermelon flavour the most while my ." "EWW WHAT THE JUNMYEON!" Baekhyun screamed in disgust as Chanyeol facepalmed and walked twards the window. Why had he agreed on coming here? These two drive him mad....all of them actually drive him mad. "Whaaaat. It's no like you don't like water melon Baekhyun." "NOT WATERELON !" ""I think it would taste good if you're into that stuff." "Get out." "But Baekhyun." "Get the out." "But this is my house." "Did you even wash the sheets after ing here?" Baekhyun asked as he pushed Junmyeon by the back towards the door. "Well..." "Ewww! Put your bags on the floor again Chanyeol! The bed is probably covered in !" Chanyeol did as he was told as he rapidly threw the bags to the ground and grabbed his clothes. "It's no biggie. I'll tell the butler to change the sheets for you guys. Or like, use the sofa." "I hate you so much." Baekhyun declared as he closed the door in Junmyeon's face.


Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other. Chanyeol felt like for accusing Baekhyun of having here and calling him a . Baekhyun felt utterly disgusted by the fact that he had to sleep on a bed that his uncle had slept with another guy on. Just eww. That and he had just realized how bad Chanyeol felt because of him. He didn't trust him and honeslty he didn't blame him. Baekhyun had a reputation, he knew that. He just didn't want Chanyeol to know about it. He just wished that it would all be forgotten so that he could move on with his life with his lover. "I..." Chanyeol started as he looked down at the floor. He wanted to apologise but he didn't know how to do it. A simple sorry would be fine right? Probably not. It wasn't the first time he had called Baekhyun a . "I'm sorry." Baekhyun said first as he played with his fingers. "I know what you think of me and I don't blame you. It's true that I have slept with a big amount of girls. I'm sorry about that. I really am. I didn't do it for any reason I was just lonely..." "I know." Chanyeol said as he continued to look downwards. "Y-you do?" "Yeah I do. I know that you were lonely...Sehun talked to me a bit before. He told me a bunch of things so I do understand. I just. I just can't help getting jealous when I see things like these. I'm suspicious. I don't have enough self confidence to trust you. It's all my fault I'm sorry." "It's not your fault." Baekhyun said as he hugged Chanyeol and the latter hugged him back. "I would doubt me too if I were you. I don't want you to feel like this because of me. I'm the worhless piece of not you." "Ya don't say that."Chanyeol said as he squeezed Baekhyun tighter. "Why not? I am a worthless piece of ." Baekhyun said to piss Chanyeol off. "Shut upppp." "Make me!" Baekhyun said as a challenge.With all his strenght and might, Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun a sif he was a feather and he thre him on the bed, him landing beside him aswell. Baekhyun immediately grabbed Chanyeol by the back of his head and started kissing him. The two struggled to get themselves straight(oh the puns) on the bed.

Baekhyun had already started tugging at Chanyeol's shirt when they heard a knock on the door. The two fell silent as they stopped kissing and stared each other in the eye. " "Young sirs. I'm here to change your bed sheets just as Master Jun has requested."Ahjusshi said from outside the door as he waited for a response "That ing block!" "Shh be quiet! He'll hear you!" Chanyeol scolded him as he stood up and fixed his shirt. "Let him hear! He ruined the mood for us." Chanyeol rolled his eyes at him and then went ahead and opened the door for the ahjusshi. "Ahjusshi! Thank you for coming so quickly!" "Yeah! Very quickly! We weren't expecting you...at all!" Baekhyun joined along as Chanyeol hit him with his elbow in the ribs. "I'll be real quick Master Chanyeol." "Oh it's okay. Take your time...actually, let me help you." "Oh no it's okay Master." "I insist!" Chanyeol said too nicely. Baekhyun was jealous of this old nut sack. He was. He had to admit it. He rolled his eyes and left the room wanting to grab a drink.