Immagination vs Reality

The reasons why I hate you

Chanyeol

Stumbling on his own two feet, Chanyeol ran all the way through the corridor and to one of the other males' rooms. He had already checked Luhan's room since it was the closest and it was empty. Kris' room was next. It was the second closest room to his but it was empty aswell. He had no choice but to try Jongin's room. It was a bit far away but at the end of the day it was worth the run. As he got closer his running slowed down and by the time he was in front of the door the only thing that could be heard were the loud voices of his friends. Someone was shouting, probably Luhan and someone else was in pain, probably Jongin who got another wedgie. He opened the door without knocking and was right on one thing but wrong on another. They were all sitting in a circle. Yes Luhan was screaming and Jongin was . But that was coming from Luhan's phone...for some unknown reason. Luhan sat beside the other two as Kris and Chen sat very close to him and were laughing their off while watching a video on Luhan's phone. Jongin on the other hand sat across from the other three and glared at them, crossing his arms and cursing at them from underneath his breath. Chanyeol was un noticed by the three laughing chimps in front of him so he sat next to Jongin and put one hand on his thigh. "What's wrong?"Chanyeol asked as he looked in worry at his friend "HE decided to film me while giving ME a wedgie. Now these s are looking at it and laughing in my face!" he half yelled as he pointed with his hand to the others. "You would laugh too if you saw this." Luhan simply said as Jongin was already standing up and charging towards him. "Calm down Jongin." Chanyeol said pushing his friend down again and head locking him. "And Luhan, delete that thing. It's not fair on Jongin that you laugh every time you watch that video, even thought it might be hilariously funny but...he's our friend." Chanyeol added as he heard Jongin growl from next to him.

"Okay fine, fine. I'll delete it." Luhan said with a sigh and with two swift moves the video was gone from the phone. "Now that that's done, let's get to why I'm really here for." Chanyeol said letting Jognin's head go and straightening himself up while everyone got in a circle again. "Why are you here? Weren't you suppose to be with...him?" Jongin asked referring to Baekhyun as he looked down and then back up. "Well I was but now it's quiet late so he went to his dorm." "Are you guys like, friends again?" Jongin asked again with a pout. He knew Chanyeol from when they were kids, even back when he was still friends with Baekhyun but they were never really close. When Chanyeol and Baekhyun stopped talking to each other, somehow Jongin and Chanyeol became bestfriends, had sleep overs, movie nights and never the less went to their first party together (the both of them got so drunk that Jongin's parents found them asleep in a canoo in Jongin's garage.) "Well I wouldn't say friends...I dont even know what's our relationship." Jongin's pout became much more evident as he puffed out some air. "One thing is for sure though Jongin. You will always be my best friend." Chanyeol's eyes sparkled and so did Jongin's as they looked at each other. "D'aww come here." Jongin finally said as he opened his arms and the two gave each other a rough hug. It was a really touching moment but it had to be ruined by the other three. Someone could be heard clearing his throat and the both of them looked at the three bored males looking un amused. "When you two ladies are done with your lady feels, we'd like to talk about what happened today." "Oh ugh sure...sorry." Chanyeol apologized as both him and Jongin smiled bashfully at each other. "So who will start saying what happened?"Chanyeol asked as he opened one of the beers. "Oh me, me." Kris said raising his hand up but was immediatley hushed by Luhan. "We're gonna go by age first, that means Chen goes first." "Of course, Chen has to go first. It's always Chen this, Chen that-" Kris started to mumble from underneath his breath but was heard by Luhan. "You got a problem with my love for Chen??" Luhan asked as he narrowed his eyes at Kris "Guys...." Chen started as he looked dumbfounded at the two of them. "Well yes I do and you know what?" Kris continued voicing himself this time and sitting up. "Guys." "What?!" Luhan yelled as he sat up as well. "I don't give a fu-" "GUYS!!" Chen screamed out, eyes widening in fear. He was in the middle of them afterall. One was short and the other was tall. Small and feisty against the tall and strong. Now that was something he did not want to see.

The two of them quieted down and Chen sighed. "Listen I don't really care who starts first okay. Just tell your damn story everyone!" He continued as he pushed the other two off of him and they both sat down again. "I'll decide what order we'll go in. First me because I have the least interesting story. Then Luhan because believe me, we want to get this over with. Third Kris hyung, because he is my favourite hyung." Luhan gasped as he held his heart. "Yeah you heard me." Chen smirked as Kris chuckled and crossed his arms. "Then Jongin hyung's story. I'm looking forward to hearing yours hyung." he said with a smile as Jongin started blushing. "Okay let's start." Chanyeol said clapping his hands together and expecting the males to start talking. "So after everyone abandoned me I went walking around the school. Two girls hit on me, I got hollered at by a group of guys with bikes and that's pretty much it." "...that's it?" Jongin asked until Luhan realised what the younger had said. "WAIT WHAT??!! WHO DARES HOLLER AT YOU." "Sheesh chill Luhan. It's fine. I went to hide at the gymnasium for a while afterwards. OHH! Guess who I met there!" Chen said as he grabbed Kris' shoulder and shook him a few times."Stop shaking me before my brains fall out!" he said throwing Chen's hand off of his sholder. "I saw the guy I made-out with at the party." Chen said with excited eyes "Oh him. The neck er."Luhan was looking too gloomy today. Maybe he was noticing how rebellious Chen was becoming towards him. "You will never guess who he is."

`~`Flashback`~`

"Hey Angel, You duh y!!" One of the guys hollered at Chen as they all smirked at him. Some of them were even winking and some whistling. It wasn't the first time he got hit on by men because he was evidently gay by the way he swinged his from one side to the other on purpose. But bikers? Who were probably much older than him?? Come on men. Some class please! "HEY DEVIL. YOU DUH UGLY!!" He yelled back with his 'ugly' face on as he saw the smirk's on the other men's face turn in scowls and frowns. "LATER AZZ." he said as he ran off before the other males had the chance to run after him. "Come back here you little !!" the crew screamed as they started running after him. Chen ran with his legs touching his . He did not expect these old geezers to be able to run so much. Like what the hell? No matter where he ran he couldn't loose them. They were on his track and the last place that could save his skinny was this big block of bricks, built next to the school. Sure it smelled like hunky jocks and sweaty socks from two miles away but if he could loose the losers then it was good enough for him. With a sprint he ran inside the building and as soon as he was inside he stumbled upon a body. Something short and mushy. "AGHHH!" he screamed as he fell down, hearing the thing he fell with do a whining sound. As he was trying to pick himself up again he heard someone saying from outside, "It think he went in here. Follow me!".

"What the hell man?! Do you even know how to walk?!?!" Suho screamed at Chen. He had been picking those damn balls up for ages. The stupid basketball team never picked them up when they finished and he was always stuck picking the damned balls up for the team. 'I swear, I will see all of you burn one day MUAHAHAHAHA,' Suho had repeated every time he was left to do the job. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to but right now we don't have any time to talk. Where are we going to hide? Those raged men will kill me if they find me!!" "Do you even know who I am?-" Suho started to brag as they heared a bunch of roars coming from outside as they struggled to open the door to the gym. "O-okay follow me." Chen nodded at the man before him and followed after him to a strange closed room. It looked like an equipment room but why was this so poorly organized. They started walking futrther and further in. Chen was walking past some very colourful balls when he heard the other male say "Mind your he-" BAMarrow-10x10.png. "...Woops." Chen was seeing starts already. "Ahh my head..."  What the heck did he just hit with his head? He was already swinging from one way to the other when he felt a hand grabbing his own. "Hang in there we're almost at the back. I can hear those bastards rummaging in the other room." Suho said as he helped the other male hide in a corner where the both of them couldn't be seen. 

As soon as the male finished his sentence they heard the door to the equipment room open. Then silence. "Go in and check." The first male said as no one was going inside "No you go in there. This room is creepy!" Someone else said as a drop of water could be heard from somewhere inside the huge room as it echoed. "L-let's just leave it at this. That er ran away like a momma's boy that he is anyway!" "Yeah! Let's go." The door's handle was let go and it closed with a loud bang. The two inside stayed there in silence. Darkness all around, Chen was still trying to keep himself in place as he was still feeling dizzy. When they finally heard the door that lead to the gymnasium being closed they let their long breaths out. "Are you okay? Is your head hurt?" Suho asked as he caressed the other's head with his hand. "I'm fine. Are you okay? I'm sorry if I hurt you when I fell." "Nah I'm fine man. This body is made of steel." he siad as he flexed making Chen chuckle. "Thanks for saving my out there." "Why were those hobo's running after you?" Suho asked as he ran a hand through his hair. "They were hitting on me and apparently calling someone ugly "insults" them. Like really have they looked in the mirror?" Suho started laughing as he realized that he was still holding on to Chen's hand. Letting it go he looked up at the other male as he started to talk again. "I'm Chen by the way. Nice to meet you." Chen said extending his arm and Suho took it and shook it. Another excuse to touch hands. "I'm Suho. This school's gym teacher and cheerleading coach." 

As Chen accidently looked down at the other's lips he realised something. Those lips were too familiar. He had kissed them before. Felt them against his own. He had felt thier touch on his skin and their pleasurable to his neck. "Oh my god it's you." Chen said cutting the other male off and touching his lips with the tip of his fingers. Suho was surprised and stood still as the other ran his fingers over his lips and bit on his own bottom lip. Saliva could be heard being gulped down and the both of them looked deeply in each other's eyes. Suho could'nt understand what was happning. He didn't know this guy but he felt like he did in one way or another. Had he met him somewhere before or maybe they were friends in the past? He had no idea. 

Chen pressed his kiss softly against Suho's and fireworks sparked. The both of them closed their eyes as they kissed each other slowly. It was like they were doing kissing for the first time and doing an experiment. Experimenting with each other's lips, afraid of doing an error but excited to see the end result of all this as they continued kissing. They left each other breathless and when they looked at each other it was definetly something different. Their looks was not the same as before. Not a friendly stranger nor a lustful one night stand. It was more sweet and surprisingly innocent. 

`~`End of Flashback`~`

"And that's how I got this big head bump." Chen said proudly as he pointed at his swelled up head with his finger and smiled as he remembered the kiss sweet kiss he had with Suho just before.