Not the face babe -Kris

The reasons why I hate you

"Soooo who's up next?" Chanyeol clapped in excitment. "It's Krissies turn now." Luhan mocked as he stuck his tounge out at the latter. "Oh real mature Little Lulu." Kris said back with an evil grin. "I AM NOT LITTLE!!" "If you say so shortie." "AISHH!" "Yah yah yah. Come on now. No more fighting you guys are giving me a headache." Chanyeol said as he gave the two a face. "Can't we just get this done?  It's almost midnight and we have school tomorrow remember??" Chen said as he yawned and scrunched up his face as he felt his head bump hurting. "Kris just start. I'm really tired and I wanna go to sleep too." Jongin said as he rested his head on Chanyeol's shoulder and nuzzled it with his face. "You have to tell us too don't forget." Luhan reminded him as the latter gave him a glare and said through gritted teeth, "I. Know." "Sheesh fine Mr.Temperment tsch!" Chanyeol sighed. Everyone seemed to be in a bad mood tonight as they snapped at each other. He hoped that it would be better tomorrow at least. "Okay I'm going to start." Kris said in excitment as he sat on his knees.

`~`Flashback`~`

"I frickken can't find my gucci again.. I swear someone is stealing my bags and selling them to the mafia for drugs or something!" Tao said as he entered Baekhyun and Sehun's shared room. "T-Tao?" Kris asked as he looked at the other male as if not believing his eyes"What??" he looked around to see who was calling out his name when he spotted Kris. "I'm outta here." Tao quickly said as he tried to escape from the situation he didn't want to be in. "Wait I want to talk to you!" Kris suddenly grabbed Tao by the arm as he pulled him closer to himself and the latter stopped in his tracks. A deadly look appeared on Tao's face as he slowly turned around and glared at Kris who's hand was still wrapped around his arm. "Hands. Off. My. Giorgio. Armani. Jacket" Kris felt shivers run down his spine. He had never seen a deadlier glare then this (Well except for the one his dog used to give him. That thing hated him to bits and he was just nasteh). "O-okay. Sorry." "You better be. Respect the brand. Bisch!" Tao said as he continued dusting his jacket with his hand, as if Kris dirtied it. "Can we just talk?" "Oh whatever. Follow me." he quickly left the room as Kris followed behind him after recieving fighting from his friends. 

Walking in the corridor filled with dorm rooms he watched the other from behind and remembered how smooth Tao's skin looked that night in the van. So white and flaw less. He was pretty muscular actually. It was a given seeing that he's a cheerleader Kris guessed. "Aren't you going to talk already?" Tao asked, pissed with the other's silence. Kris' tounge was already making it's way out, his lips as he remembered how perfect their scene was. But now he was being talked to, so he had to focus. "Y-yees!" he said suddenly. "Then talk for god's sake!" They continued to walk in silence when Tao suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at the other male. "Either you talk now or go home okay. I don't have time to lose with you or anyone." "I will talk!"Kris said, afraid to be left behind. "Then start dude." "Well. I-I...I tried calling you." he said not knowing what he actually wanted to say to the latter. Tao rolled his eyes as he grabbed his phone from his pocket. "No sherlock. I have over 50 missed calls from you!" "I wanted to talk to you but I guess you were busy?" Tao just realized that Kris was still unaware that he was being ignored. "I don't even know why I gave you my number." Tao said dead panning at the latter as Kris said with a hopeful smile, "Because you like me?"  "Keep telling yourself that." 

Tao walked a few more steps forward and then took out a pile of keys from his jacket. He unlocked one of the doors and entered inside as Kris ran to the door so he wouldn't be locked out. Fortunatley for him Tao let him into his room and then locked behind him. He looked inside the room. There were alot of rack's lined up one after the other, all full of hanged branded clothes. He stared at them as Tao removed his jacket and put it on one of the hangers as he continued dusting it, making sure it wasn't dirtied while he was outside. "You sure have alot of clothes..." Kris stated as Tao looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Do you like clothes?" "Well...I do but not as much as you apparently." "Hmm. I see." "I heard that eyeglasses are in right now?" "Hear?"Tao asked with a smart smile on his face "Yes?" "Haha. Hahahahahah. You idiott!" Kris was now confused. Very confused actually. Why was he called an idiot? "What do you mean?" "You can't hear about fashion. You gotta know fashion." Tao flashed a pose for Kris like a professional model would do for his photographer and the latter stared in astonishment. "Wow." "I know right?" Removing the hat from his head he hung it on his hat hanger and walked to his bed. "Two beds huh? Some one else stays here?"Kris asked his eye already twitching "Not at the moment. My last room mate left when he graduated. I've been been without a roomie for a couple of months now." "Oh cool. More space for your clothes huh?" "Yep...."

"How's cheerleading going?" "Damn that old man makes us practice hard." Tao said remembering that Junmyeon made them run two laps and then do push ups to build up their leg and upper arm strenght. "Who?" "Junmyeon. Remember him?" "Oh. Him." Kris glared at a random lampshade as he remembered how close Tao and him seemed to be. "What do you mean by "Oh.Him"? Don't tell me you are jealous." Right now Kris was emberassed to admit it but he really was jealous. Fine Tao had said that Junmyeom was his coach but he still didn't like him. It was either the fact that Junmyeon resembles eminem but with a korean twist or either because Tao had said that he and Junmyeon were an item but then said that they weren't. 'Wait. If Junmyeon and Tao were an item then why would he give him to Chen? Aish then he wasn't lying.' Kris resonated out with himself as he realized that he was jealous for nothing. He had to play it cool like always. "Nahh. Of course not." 

"Totally are." Tao continued to rub it in "Am not."kris said trying to keep it as cool as possible. "Whatever. Can we just hear what you wanna say? I was going out for a jog but it looks like this will take long?" "Oh you jog?" " Of course I jog. How do you think I'd keep this muscular physice if I didin t train?" Kris thought of many ways to keep fit. One of them was extremly unadequate to the subject though, so he left it out of the conversation. "C-can I see?" "See what?" "H-how you jog."Kris stuttered out "Jeez you don't even know how to jog? You must be very lazy." "I am not lazy. Let's just say I have different hobbies." Like what? Gossiping?" "No!" "Oh right. Collecting !"tao said with a fake gasp as he pointed to the other male. "I don't watch okay!" "No wonder you were so bad at ." Tao grunted as he made fun of the blushing male. Okay his cool was officialy gone. "I am not bad okay just...a bit  unexperienced" "Lies." "Okay then. You want me to prove it?" "You already tried the first time round and you could say that my did not enjoy going through this experience at all." "Just give me another chance. I can prove that I'm good in bed.Really,really!" Kris said almost pleading. "Don't tempt me you devil!" He was certainly already tempted enough since he was breaking down to the other's plead. "Please Tao just give me another chance. I can prove myself. Really you won't regret it." Tao narrowed his eyes at Kris, thinking about the proposal twice before deciding what to do. "Come here you ing dragon." He said with a y grunt as he rushed over to Kris and grabbed him by the hair as he locked lips with the other male. They shared a rough kiss and when they broke it off, needless to say both their lips were bright pink and a bit swollen. Tearing at Kris' clothes, Tao started stripping the other male leaving bite marks on his neck as Kris moaned at the feeling of that soft tounge against his skin. In the heat of the moment they shared another feverish kiss as they tried to find their way to the bed, not missing to hit all of the clothing racks.

"That's ing it." Tao yelled pushing kris off when he hit his head hard with something, a piece of mental or possiby one of the hangers. With one push Kris was now lying on the bed looking at Tao with dazed eyes. He was sure that Tao was going to beat him but at the same time he thought it was . Propping up on his elbows he grabbed Tao by his branded shirt and dropped him on top of himself. "You son of a !" Kris felt a pair of hands smash on his face mercilessly as Tao tried to stand up by supporting himself on what he found first. As he stood up Kris sat on the bed looking at the other male as he held his face. "Not the face babe." "I'l ing rip your face off, you nameless pest who doesn't even know what a brand is!" "Huh?" Grabbed by the hair again Kris was being dragged out of the room. "Ouch. My hair!" Not a single word of what he said was heard as he got thrown out of the room. His shirt was already open and a pair of shoes came flying in the air behing him as he tried to run back inside the room and seduce Tao again but unfortunatly, the door was closed shut before he made it there.

`~` End of Flashback`~`

So yeah. Now we re practically engaged." Kris said with a fugly smirk. "How is that being engaged? He hates you even more now."Luhan rubbed it in making sure he's get the payback he deserves." "Nah man. You don't understand Tao's type." "Please. DO explain." Luhan said as the others nodded along not understanding Tao aswell. "I got him to fall for me twice. By the third time. He will be all mine." Kris smirked now as he grabbed a can of beer and sipped on it watching the others look at him in amazement. "GENIOUS!" "Teach me your ways master!" "OMG. Brilliant." They all screamed as Kris managed to make them roar in excitment. "Whatever! Can we just move on?!" Luhan said hot headed. "Jongin. You're up next."