Sometimes when you don't see a person for a long time your bond actually grows stronger -Baekhyun

The reasons why I hate you

Chanyeol

It was now early morning. The boys had quiet an eventful night as everyone of them took turns in telling what had happened to him in the previous day. Sure they all had stayed up late, but for some reason there it was. At exactly 7.04 am Chanyeol could hear a knock on the door. Several knocks to be precise. "What nowww?" he whined as the door opened and a crowed of people came inside. "Chanyeol-ah. Are you sleeping?" Luhan asked as they all looked at Chanyeol still in their pajamas and with messy hair. "Well I was. But not so much now!" This was getting kind of repetittive now. He was tired. He needed his sleep or else he wouldn't grow tall. Oh wait...never mind.

"Yeollie poo. Can we sleep here with you?" Jongin asked making the cutest puppy face. "What? No!" "Come on yeollieee. We can't sleep and all found our way to your room." "But we won't fit in this single bed..." Chanyeol stated already giving up. He'd probably still loose so why put up a fight? "We can try to fit." "Ugh whatever. Just let me sleep." Slowly slowly he felt the first body climb on the bed. It setteled right next to him and he guessed that it was jongin. Another body climbed up and squished at the bottom half of the bed on everyone s legs he guessed that was luhan which was closely followed by another body. Maybe chen? The computer chair could be heard swivelling. Yep that was kris. Another body started climbing on the body. Wait. What other body? Who else was there besidez the five of them?  The body rezted between him and jongins. He opened his eyes out of curiosity and looked at the big round eyes staring back into his. Ugh...... who are you? Yixing. Jongin? Hes the guy i told you about yesterday? In my story? Ohhh. Okay than. Goodnight guys. SHHHH! everyone shusshed wanting to go to sleep already. Closing his eyes again after rudely being shushed he felt a pair of hands envelpoing around him and a content sigh being released soon after. He opened his eyes again to find yixing hugging him while trying to sleep again. A big smile was on his face and he couldnt help but let him continue with his hugging.

Baekhyun

"Baekhyun ah?" Kyungsoo asked as he peeked into the room. He found Baekhyun looking into a body sized mirror. "Wow you look so handsome today dressed like this!" Kyungsoo spat out as he entered the room and looked into the mirror from behind Baekhyun's back. "What do u mean today? Dont I always look handsome?" "O-o course. B-but today you look exceptionaly more handsome." Baekhyun chuckled as he knew what Kyungsoo had meant he just wanted to mess with the guy. "Remember that. I'm always handsome." "Okay. So where are you going all dressed like this? Finally decided to get hitched to some unlucky girl?"he asked suddenly "Excuse me?" Baekhyun asked as he glared at the other. "I-I- oops." Kyungsoo hadn't planned on saying that but he did think it and what Kyungsoo thinks Kyungsoo says. "What Kyungsoo meant was- " Sehun jumped in as he came out of the bathroom and put a hand over Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Uh-lucky. Yes you heard him wrong he said uh-lucky.Right Kyungsoo?" he asked the male, giving him a small wink and the latter nodded his head as he smiled at his best buddy Sehun. "Whatever." "Sooo...where are you going all dressed up?" Sehun asked curious where he was going "Mom called me to go home for dinner." "Oh..will your dad be there?" "If he wasn't going to be there why would I dress up like this?" "Hmm well good reasoning." "What are you guys going to do today?" Baekhyun asked as he walked away to put some of his clothes in a drawer "Kyungsoo here has a date with Jongin." "NO WAY!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he let go of the clothes that he was holding and looked at the two males with an unbelievable smile on his fac. "YEAH WAY!" Sehun yelled back as the both of them cheered together while Kyungsoo was blushing. "It's no big deal guys. Just dont shout everyone will know."

"Okay okay." Baekhyun chuckled as he tried to calm himself down. "Where are you going then Sehun?" "I am going to the gym. Suho said he wanted to help me and Tao with our back flips." "You guys still don't know how to do them?" Baekhyun asked with a judging look. "Hey. Not everyone is as flexible as you okay? He offered us help and we accepted. No biggie."  "Hmm well I guess. I better get going. Dont wanna be late for that son of a ." "Calm down Baekhyun-ah. Dont start fighting with your dad from even before you get there." Sehun said to Baekhyun judging him back. "Yes mooom. Sheesh why you always gotta sound like her. Even worse. You sound like a nagging ahjumma." "Why thank you." Sehun gave baekhyun his famous cat smile and then grabbed his bag to leave for the gymnasium. "Have fun guys. I better get going now for real. I don't want to keep mom and hitler waiting." "Okay have fun~" 

Baekhyun smiled at the pair and then he exited the room hearing them say something about some new comic that just came out. He walked down the dorm stairs and to where his car was parked. He got into it and drove off.

'Okay Baekhyun you can do this. Breath in. Breath out. Just like mom when she was giving birth to you. In. Out. In. Out. Oh who am I kidding. I'm not giving birth. Totally different case. Just ring the damn bell.' Before he knew it his finger was on the bell and a small ding dong could be heard from where he was. "HOLY FU-" Who the hell rang the bell?? It was Baekhyun all right but he unconciously did it. He knew what he will go through if he rang the bell but he still did it not noticing as he was too busy talking to himself. "Baekhyun darling! You are home. Oh omma has missed you so so much my little sweet baby. How have you been? You have grown so much since the last time I saw you. Have you been eating well? Shall I send you some extra money to buy clothes? Maybe I should send you some packed kimchi with your uncle!" Baekhyun's mother bashed out the door a few seconds after the bell rang. The only thing he missed about home was his mom....and his bed but anyway that was taken care of and hidden someplace safe so no worries. He chuckled as his mother wouldnt stop cooing at him and treating him like her baby.

'Sometimes when you don't see a person for a long time your bond actually grows stronger.'

That's what Baekhyun thought and it was right to some point though. His dad. The less he saw him the more he hated him. And who could blame him, poor kid. Chuckling as he looked at his mother's beautiful smiling face he hugged her as she kept asking him questions. "Omma let's go inside. I'll answer all of your questions." "Try to behave today okay my Baby Hyunnie." "I always behave." "Aishh his kid! Today we are having guests so no fighting." "k." He simply said as his mother gave her famous glare which scared the hell out of Baekhyun by the way. "What did you just say?" The amount of sass that was in that question was unbelievably too damn high, and that's what scared Baekhyun the most. Now I realize where Baekhyun got his sass from. "I mean yes ma'am. No fights." "Good boooy." She cooed again as she patted Baekhyun's head lightly. "You can go upstairs while if finish the food we'll be eating. The piano misses you." She said as they made their way to the kitchen. "Nah. It's not the same without my piano." "What to do? Mr. Byun decided to take every single thing we own, with him when he moved out." "Sorry omma. I got too attached with some of the items." Mrs. Byun got closer to Baekhyun and patted him on his head as the latter smiled,

 "I know my baby hyunnie. But I dont have to heart to tell you no. You are such a good boy." Baekhyun snickered on the inside. 'If only you knew ma. If only you knew what a your son is and how many people he has slept with. You would be disgusted.' He ignored the inner voice that repeatedly kept saying disgusting inside of him. "Go upstairs to your old room I'll call you when it's done okay?" "Okay ma." He left the room after he was chased out by his mother for stealing a piece of cheese from the counter and headed to his old room. Opening the door to it slowly, he peeked inside. Checking what had happened to the inside of the room he saw that it was almost them same. A new bed had replaced his own but still his things were gone. Drawers were empty and even the drawers. The only thing that sparked his attention was the piano. He sat on the seat and dragged his hand over keys hearing them sing one by one. "This piano is so dirty. I'll remember to wash my hands later."

He instantly forgot his dirty hands and tried the first key. The sound echoed around the room and he smiled. He hadn't played a piano for a while. Maybe he should. Just this once. To check if he still has it in him. He started playing a slow song. It made him feel sad for some reason. He was getting too absorbed into it, with his eyes closed tightly he kept hitting the keys as the tune spoke to his soul. The song finally came to an end and he let out a deep sigh as he stood up and started to close the piano's cover.

"You are amazing Baekhyun-ah." "AHHH!" He suddenly let go of the cover as it hit the keys making a loud noise ring around the room. Baekhyun turned around to see who was so rudely interrupting him and of course it had to be Chanyeol. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" he yelled at the other male but then he rememberd. Why was Chanyeol here? He wasn't supposed to be here. They weren't friends anymore.

"I-I mean why are you here?" "You mom invited us for dinner." He walked inside the room as he closed the door behind him. "Have you been practicing?" "No. I don't play anymore." "Why not?" Chanyeol asked as he sat on the bench and opened the cover again hitting one of the many keys. "It brings back bad memories." Chanyeol didn't say anything he just nodded. "How come mom invited you guys?" "They were talking about not meeting in a long time we were suddenly invited over. I didn't know you would be here too though. No wonder mom told me to come by force." "Sorry I didn't mean for you to come by force." "No it's fine. I was a bit worried that I will end up alone. Thank god you are here, we can keep each other company." Chanyeol smiled as he stood up and Baekhyun smiled back. He had missed Chanyeol's goofy smile so much. "Yeah hehe. Let's hope it goes well." "Oh don't worry it will be fine."

From downstairs Baekhyun's mom could be heard calling them to come for dinner. "Let's go eat before it gets cold. Race you to the kitchen. Go!" The both of them ran out after opening the door as the laughed uncontrolably. With the both of them bashing through the door at the same time and laughing at each other they looked at each other until they heard someone clear their throat. Baekhyun was the first to look at where the sound was coming from. His dad gave his the filthiest look he had ever recieved. That glare filled with hatred, he felt a black shadow fall onto him. He gulped his own saliva as his eyes watered and he looked down as Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun's father and then looked at him with worry and anger at the same time. "Sit down kids. Before it gets cold." Baekhyun's mother said trying to calm the fire down.

Chanyeol sat down grabbing Baekhyun by the arm and sitting him next to his seat. Unfortunate for him he was sitting right across from his father . Everyone started eating their food. The room felt cold and only the sounds of them eating could be heard. "So boys how are you doing in school?" Chanyeol's father asked as he smiled at them. "Oh great dad. School is awesome. We even got to meet unexpectedly once." "Oh really? Where?" "At a party it was nice." Baekhyun's father looked disgustingly at his son. "Where else would you find him?" he said as he sipped his wine. Baekhyun stopped eating but said nothing as Chanyeol ignored him and tried to continue the conversation. "We even watched movies together like we used to do." "Wasting time is his specialty." Chanyeol couldn't believe it. He had commented on Baekhyun again and he was getting angry now. It was getting on his nerves and he felt like throwing his glass of wine at the man's head. Maybe then he'd shut up. Baekhyun sat there looking down at his plates. He felt like crying out loud, maybe even throwing a tantrum but what was the use? He would only be seen as childish. "I even heard him play the piano today. It was so nice after such a long time." "All that money that we spent on him. What did we get back? A kid that only knows how to waste oxygen." 

Chanyeol's face turned serious. He slammed his hands on table as he abruptly stood up. "SHUT UP!" he yelled at the latter. "Excuse me?" Baekhyun's father questioned as he looked at the other male. "I SAID SHUT UP. WHAT DO YOU KNOW? ALL YOU HAVE EVER DONE SINCE HE WAS LITTLE WAS CRITISIZE HIM. YOU ARE SO QUICK TO POINT OUT OTHER PEOPLE'S FAULT WHEN THEN THE BIGGEST FAULT YOU HAVE IS EXISTING. WHO'S THE WASTE OF OXYGEN? SOMEONE AS SHALLOW AS YOU BUT CERTAINLY NOT BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol's top was bcertainly blown. He was angry. Very angry and he felt like strangling Baekhyun's father who was now standing up as well. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU-YOU DEMON. ALL OF YOU OUT!" "WHO EVEN WANTS TO STAY HERE WITH A SORE OLD LIKE YOU ANYWAY?! GET UP BAEKHYUN. WE ARE LEAVING NOW." Baekhyun was still shocked with what had happened. He couldnt stop from staring at Chanyeol. WHat was he doing? Why was he yelling at his father?Before he could find an answer he was already being dragged outside by his wrists.

 


Hey everyone. I am sorry for not updating in like forever but now that summer is finally here I hope I will have more time wiiiiii. Some one posted a comment telling me update soon and when I saw it I was like "Okay you are going to sit your down, and you are going to write this next chapter. Pronto." And so I did it. I sat down. Opened the next chapter which was already started and in two days I managed too write this 2600+ words chapter. I am proud of my self. XD I hope everyone likes it so leave your comments below. I have also changed the front cover so yaay.

Before I leave can we just-

Goodnight everyone ^v^