The mysterious school gay couple

The reasons why I hate you

"All students. Please report to main hall as soon as possible. I repeat please report to the main hall as soon as possible." 

"What was that?" Baekhyun asked as he looked upwards, trying to see where the weird microphoney voice was coming from. "Oh that. We have a speaker in each hall and they were usedfor urgencies back in the day. I didn't think they used them anymore." "Cooooool!!!! Seems like they are still fully functional. Can I come with you to the hall thingy?" "Yeah sure hahaha." "I wonder what's going on." "Me too. They don't usually call us to the hall. Actually I don't think it ever happened since I've been studying here." "Maybe they found drugs on some students. Oh! Or maybe someone stole something and the police came to take the culprit away!" "You seem to be enjoying this." "Hell yeah! Nothing ever happens at my school. It's so boring and...Normal." "Well. You guys have a cheerleading squad. I think that's pretty entertaining." "Yeah right. Give me a B- give me an O- give me a-IT'S BORING!" "Okay, okay I get it. Cheer leading isn't as fun as you guys make it seem." "Totally."  "Get dressed Baekhyun-ah. Let's go see what this fuss is all about." "Wait! Give me 15 minutes I need to wash." "I don't think they're going to wait fifteen minutes for us." "Okay, okay. Ten!" "Five minutes and I leave without you. You better get going if you want to come with me." "Ah dammit!" Baekhyun cussed as he rolled off the bed and ran to the bathroom. 

"Hey! Strip when you're in the room!" Chanyeol blushed as he scolded Baekhyun who started stripping in front of him, exposing his white buns. "There's nothing you haven't seen yet Chanyeollie." Baekhyun said on his way in, As he was about to close the door he opened it again and peaked from behind the door frame. "Chanyeollieee>" he said with a flirty voice, catching the latter's attention. "Y-yes?" he asked back swallowing his saliva as he saw the look Baekhyun was giving him. "Wanna wash together?" Baekhyun asked as he gave him a wink. Chanyeol froze and became pepper red. "I-I'm good." he replied as he continued to stare at the door. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and then said, "Ugh fine! Stay dirty then!!" Chanyeol chuckled as he got up from the bed aswell and put on some clean clothes and did his hair.

Not long after Baekhyun came out of the bathroom with a towel around his hips. "Can I borrow some boxers and a clean shirt?" "Yeah sure. Come and pick one out." "Thanks." Baekhyun said as he headed to the underwear drawer(he diddn't know where the drawer was until last night when he saw Chanyeol getting some boxers from them after mysteriously loosing his). "Do you you have ike, a small pair that don't fit you anymore?" "I think I have something in the back." "Ohhh! Yes this is perfect." he said taking out the smallest pair he could see and put them on immediately, throwing the towel away. "Pick out a shirt for me while I wear my pants please." Chanyeol did as he was told and a few seconds later he was handing Baekhyun one of his smallest shirts. After complaining for a while that he it looks like he's wearing a sack of potatoes, Baekhyun finally gave up on nagging and the pair were on their way to the main hall .


*microphone screech*

"Ah! Aishh! Ah yeah. Annyeonghaseyo students. My name is Jin Ki. Yes Lee Jin Ki. Some of you may know me as Onew-." "Everyone calls you like that!" One of the students yelled out from below. "AH Yes." he said again, smiling politely at the audience and nodding. "I am the school's assistant head and I have gathered you all here to discuss an urgent matter." 

"Who is this guy. He's funny." Baekhyun chuckled as he elbowed Chanyeol in the ribs would smiled back.

"A concerned parent for his child came to us today for help. So if you please could hear him out?  Mr. Kim if you may come up here please?" Lee Jin Ki said to a man wearing a wine blazer. He was standing idly to the right side of the stage and once he was called upon didn't wait for even a second to strut to the middle of the stage and in front of the microphone.

"Baekhyun..." "Shh! I want to hear what he's about to say!" Baekhyun said ignoring the concerned look Chanyeol was giving him.

"Yesterday night. Or should I say early this morning, somebody broke into my house. My property was trespassed even though it is protected by a fence. A Locked fence. It wasn't just one person but two. Two males climbed over the fence that protects my house from strangers. They used my property without my permission and worst of all...my baby boy witnessed a horryfying scene. These two boys were kissing in my pool! !" the students groaned and rolled their eyes. They were complaining that they had been woken up for this stupid thing. Two boys kissing in a pool

"." Chanyeol said as he held his head, not believing that the man who had chased them yesterday with a baseball bat was here on stage talking about what had happened. 

"Now I know for sure that those two disgusting creatures come from the school and I will not rest until I find the both of you. You hear me? I am on to you and I have smething that belongs to one of you." "W-what might that be?" Lee Jinki asked with a stutter as he blinked franticly. "THIS!!"

"Ohhhhh! They are soooo gonna get it now. For su-" Baekhyun stopped what he was saying as he staired at the pair of familiar underwear. He looked at Chanyeol who seemed to be more worried than he was and then back at the underwear. The man continued to babble on as Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hand and tugged him closer. "Hey it's okay." he whispeared in his ear. "It will be all fine. They can't track someone from a pair of underwear. That man is just really stupid and he thinks he can do anything just because he has them." he continued to reassure Chanyeol as he whispered in his ear. The latter seemed to have calmed down as he closed his eyes and started to get lost in Baekhyun's sweet voice and the warm breath that was hitting the skin of his neck.

"Disgusting homouals. Having a homoual affair in my pool!" the man said with hatred in his eyes.

"BOOOOOO."

"Shut up you old douche!!"

"You are the disgusting one, holding onto someone else's underwear like that."

"BOOOO."

"Old ert!!!"

"You woke us all up this early for nothing!"

"You !!"

The crowd went crazy as everyone started yelling insults at the man in front of them, in defence of this mysterious gay school couple. No one expected Jongin to take of his socks and throw them at the man on stage though. "Here! You like collecting used clothes do you? Then take my socks! You dirty old fart." "Yeah take this!" "And this!!!" the crowd yelled as everyone started throwing their clothes at the man. 

"Student. STUDENTS!! Calm down everyone!"Jin ki said through the microphone as he pushed the man out of the way. "Thank you Mr.Kim for sharing...whatever that was with us. I am pretty sure that the students made it clear about how they feel on what you just said. And now to my student. You are all dismissed and may go back to sleep. That is all. Good day." Lee Jin ki said as he grabbed then microphone with it's stand and walked past Mr.Kim with it as the latter followed.

"Let's go Chanyeol. Jinki will take care of him." "Okay...thanks." Chanyeol said as he stood up the pair still holding hands. "For what?" Baekhyun asked, standing up as well. "For being here with me." "I am more than happy to be here with you Chanyeol. Now palli. Let's go."