Mix, Mix, chocolate

The reasons why I hate you

 Author's note: I'm sorry for not posting in so long. School started today and it already. I hope you guy who have school have it better off than I did this year. As a present for the new school year, I give you my longest chapter in the story summing up to approximatley  5200 words. Yaaaay haha. Well I hope everyone enjoys it. Please comment and vote if you like the story ^v^


*mmm* 'his lips are so soft...he tastes even sweeter than girls'

*mmm* 'do all guys taste like blood when you kiss them?....'

It was just one kiss but it sent millions of questions floating through their brains. What had made the couple kiss? It was just a simple kiss.There shouldn't have to be a reason for you to kiss someone you are close with...right? They were both staring at each other. Both shocked but didn't feel like it was wrong. Baekhyun started feeling insecure and bad at the same time as he curled himself up in a ball and held his legs close to his tummy with his arms and sighed. "I'm sorry for...that." Baekhyun apologized seeing that the other wasn't going to say anything, anytime soon. 'He must hate me now. Great!' "No it's fine. It's totally fine I'm just a bit...surprised. I'm curious about something?" "About what?" Baekhyun asked, looking curiously at Chanyeol. "You tasted like blood. Does every guy taste bloody?" He started chuckling to himself as he held his tummy. Baekhyun must have bit himself in excitment as he was about to kiss him, he thought to himself as he continued laughing. "You jerk!" Baekhyun said with a laugh as he hit the other's shoulder then pushed him to the the side making the both of them fall over. "It's okay I actually like the taste of your blood." "EWWWWW!! Shut up Chanyeol" Baekhyun demanded as he pounced on top of Chanyeol and the both of them started messing around on the floor.

"So are we cool?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol as he was being held down with his arms around his back by the latter. "We're cool Baekhyun." Chanyeol responded with a smile as he let the latter go. "About everything?" Baekhyun asked again re-calling how many things have happened between them not only recently but even in the past. "Every single thing."  "Thanks buddy." 

"So what do you want to do now?" Baekhyun asked as he sat up again. "There's this movie that they are airing on tv tonight. It was in the cinema last year but I didnt have time to watch." "Oh cool what channel? Lets watch it!" Baekhyun was so entusiastic to see this movie along side Chanyeol that he jumped on the bed and almost fell off when he reached for the remote. "Umm how about u wear some clothes?" "Oh sorry I usually sleep like this at night. Why? Does it bother you that im in my underwear?..." "Well no, we are both men so not really but...you sleep in your underwear with Sehun in the room?" 'Why did I ask that?! It' none of your business Chanyeol!' "Yeah it's really comfortable. I even sleep when its really hot." "Oh...I see." "I'm kidding Chanyeol. But he has seen me several times when he runs into me..."He stayed silent because he knew Chanyeol wouldnt like what he was about to say. "When you're sleeping with girls?" He asked straight forwardly. "Yeah...I'm sorry." "It's fine." Baekhyun felt terrible now as Chanyeol grabbed the remote control and started changing channels to find the one he wanted. "It's no big deal really. Everyone sleeps with someone else these days and and-" Chanyeol started sniffling as he tried to hold a straight face "It's a normal thing. Everyone does it." Baekhyun felt bad. Chanyeol was going to cry because of him, like he did in highschool. "Let s just watch the movie ok?" Chanyeol said as he continued to look at the TV. Baekhyun nodded as he bitt his nails and the both of them watched the movie in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~

To: Jinglein, Tall happy dude, Other tall dude, The han, Toy boy

Guys at 8.30 tonight come to my room. Bring the cheer leader dudes, I have a surpriseeee.

From: Yixing

Chanyeol looked at his phone as he felt it vibrate in his pocket. He looked at the people he sent it to and noticed that not one name was correct. "Looks like Yixing is setting up a get together. Hmmm.....I wonder which tall dude I am." The door opened wide as Jongin bounced inside the room and landed on his bed. "Did you get Yixing's text?" He asked as he showed him his phone. "Yeah. Do you know what he's up to?" "No idea but I think it's gonna be good. He invited Kyungsoo and his friends aswell." he smiled as he retreated his phone and instantly started texting Kyungsoo. "What about the others? Did they get the text?" "I think they got i-" "Guuuuuuys did u text ur boyfrieeeeeends?" Luhan said in a high pitched voice along with a scary smile as he grabbed Jongin by the neck and he started knucling him. "Can you get off?!"Jongin screamed out as he started to loose his breath and turn red "How about a wedgie then?" Luhan offered him as he started heading for his pants, letting his head go. "No ing way! We made a deal last time! I got u the date with Sehun even after he started ignoring you so you should stop giving me wedgies!" "Ugh geez. Fine! You can't have a little fun now adays. But seriously come look at this. Who would be able to restrain from that. So...plump and... look at the sebooty." Luhan couldnt help yell out loud as he observed the perfect curve of Sehun's on his phone. "Where did you get that picture from?" Chanyeol asked Luhan giving him a face. "I heard that he contacted Yixing and traded that picture for something else." "OMO!" Chanyeol screamed as he saw Kris sitting behind him in his pc chair. "When did you get here?!" "A while ago. But you guys didn't notice me." "Oh... So what did he trade him for the pic?" Chanyeol asked out of curiosity. "A small bag of weed." Kris said as he pushed his glasses up his nose bridge with his middle finger.

"YOU ING BASTARD YOU GAVE HIM MORE WEED?!?" Jongin yelled as he ran head first into Luhan, the latter grabbing him from his neck and holding him in the same position as before. "Yah. He was joking you tard." Luhan yelled throwing Jongin on the bed as Kris chuckled out of pure evil. "I was joking, yes." "So what did you trade for it?" Chanyeol asked again scratching his skull. "He wanted lessons." "Lessons? For what?" "On how to get better self esteem, self respect and assertivness. He wants to learn how to recognize himself as a human being even after his mom treated him like and he wants to learn how to say no to things that are bad for him which in this case is weed." Everyone stayed quiet for a moment and then Jongin spoke up. "Luhan, you actually have a nice side don't you?" "Yep. Won't be showing it to you anytime soon though." "It's fine as long as you can help Yixing." "Don't worry. I wil try my best." 

"HYUNNGS WHERE ARE YOU?!"Chen screamed from the corridor. Luhan chuckled as he trotted his way to the door, opened it and looked outside. "Chen, we're all here." "OH LUHAN HYUNG! I THOUGHT YOU ALL ABANDONED ME!!"Chen screamed from outside as he was on his knees with his hands up higgh as if he was talking to the skies. "Stop screaming and get in here before someone decides to come out there and beat your noisey ." "Oh. Yes!" He got to his feet and silently ran to the room. He smiled at the others and waved as he sat on the bed. "So what's everyone wearing tonight?" He said as he continued to smile at them. "Dude don't start about clothes. Last time we all went out together I had to lend Chanyeol my leather pants.That's why he got his girlfriend." Kris nagged as he sat back on the chair and crossed his legs "Ex!" "Fine. Ex girlfriend." "It's totally fine. I went shopping for new pants a while ago and they all fit me."  "Hey dude if u ever wanna wear y tight pants text me."Jongin said as he winked at Chanyeol. "Your pants didn't even get buttoned up around my crotch!" " That's the point. It will be easier to take off" "....." "What?" "Everyone, out of my room. Now." He pushed everyone out the door and closed it quickly behind them, before they could get back inside.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi guys glad you could make it!" Yixing said happily as he scouted everyone inside his room as they all looked around. His room seemed to be cleaner then before, Jongin had remarked as it seemed to be dust free and more organized than the last time he was here. Last time he and Kyungsoo had...kissed. 'Teeheeheee' he cheered on the inside like a fan girl as he recalled the kiss. "Thanks for inviting us." "Oh no problem. You five go ahead and sit anywhere you like." "Thanks pal. The others will be here any minute okay? We all texted them." Jongin confirmed as Yixing nodded his head. They all sat in a semi circle and chatted while waiting for the other males to arrive. In a few minutes a knock could be heard and Yixing rushed to the door. When he opened it he saw Kyungsoo' s face first, looking at him with a smile as he waved. "Annyeong." "Hi there Kyungsoo and friends. Come inside all of you, we have been expecting you." Kyungsoo followed behind Yixing as the other four made it inside awkwardly. Why did they agree to come to this guy's room in the first place. It was too creepy to meet the boys they liked in another dude's room.

"Sit down, sit down." Yixing said as he sat down next to Chanyeol who was at the end of the semi circle. Baekhyun sat next to Yixing on the other side as the others sat randomly in a order completing the circle.

"Yah. Trade place with me Chen."Kris whispered to Chen from behind Luhan and Jongin's back as not to be heard by Tao who was sitting right next to Chen. "DON'T YOU DARE BOY TOY." Tao said with the most frightening voice Chen had ever heard. "S-sorry Kris. I like you but this guy scares the ou of me." "Aishhh." Kris huffed as he stay put in his spot.

"Yaaay everyone is here." Yixing finally said as he clapped his hands together. "Why did you invite us all here?" Chanyeol asked the question all of them wanted to know the answer to. "Because it seemed like these bunch of guys were all gay for one another and I wanted to help some of you who seem to be having difficulties getting their beloved one."Yixing explained with the most innocent face ever. "And how would you do that?" "Conversation?" He said with a develish smile. "Okay, what's the catch?"Jongin asked getting an immediate answer. "What catch? There is no catch. Really!" "Tell me. Now." "Ughhh like, fine dude. I was bored and all alone in my room so I decided to take a look into that other room that is connected to mine, since you know, I practically live in the dorm's basement." "And?" "And I found something." "What did you find?" Everyone asked as they all looked at each other in surprise. "Follow me everyone"  

Yixing stood up and so did all the others as he lead them to a door. He opened it and all the boys poured in. In the middle of the room lied an object covered with a grey, dusty sheet on top of it. "What is that?" Tao asked from behind Luhan as all them of them were huddled up together. "This my friends, is what our seniors have left for us." He uncovered the strange object revealing to be boxes and boxes of  beer along side several bottles of vodka. "Holy mother of-" Junmyeon was left speechless as he looked at the boxes. He hadn't seen that many beer since his college days."How did they manage to snuggle in this many alcohol?" Tao asked smiling as he imagined  several sceanarios "Who used to live here before you?" Sehun asked out od curiosity. "I checked with one of the teachers and he said that a bunch of guys used to live here. They called themselves 2pm. They used to go crazy *Pun*, and party all the time but then in their last year they would just end up in this room all together doing nothing. I guess they decided to just party on their own in this room." "That's one crazy story." Baekhyun said this time, daring to ask something again he said "And we are here because?" "I have one mere question for you guys. Are you ready to go crazy?" "W-what?" "Let's drink all this beer and partehhhhhh." 

Grabbing one of the boxes and tearing the package apart, Yixing started handing beer to everyone in the room as he opened one himself and chugged it down in one go. "Is he some kind of party animal?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol with a grin as he opened his can and took a big gulp from it. "I'm not too sure but I think we're going to have fun." he grinned back as he opened his can and took a sip as well.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh dude. How much did we have? My stomach is hurting." "God stop whining whoever you are just, just- BATHROOM!" It was no surprise that after just an hour the eleven males had already chugged down seven boxes of beer. Some of them could hold their alcohol while others didn't fare so well.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sitting next to each other, beer in hand as they looked at the other drunkards. "You see I've been friends with these 4 for a couple of years now and if there is something I've learnt about them it's how they act while they are drunk." Baekhyun explained as he pointed towards Tao. "Him. He becomes overly friendly and happy and often says he saw either an angel or a celebrity dressed with a gucci item."

Tao for one wasn't that good with alcohol and thus he was now in a corner of the room slightly conscious and lying on Kris’ lap. Even though it had effected him, the effects didn't last that long and he was soon sitting down and talking with Kris. "What the happened? I think I saw an angel with a gucci bag while I was out cold."He said as he slowly looked at Kris while he held his head. Kris chuckled as he moved closer to him qnd then asked, "Alcohol isn't really your thing right?" "No...but vodka is." "Isn't vodka still alcohol?" SHHHHHH!" "Okay but only a bit." he chuckled again as he stood up and helped Tao do the same. The two cracked open the one of the bottles and started binge drinking on vodka. They stopped when they were feeling happy and sat next to each other again while chatting about random like why do cats have a tail. Kris had actaully learnt something about Tao. He was really nice...when he was drunk at least. They were having the time of their lives chatting the night away.

"If you look at Sehun, you can see the second type of drunk. He's the gullible perfectionist type of drunk." "Oh well this seems an interesting type. What does he do." "See for yourself."

Sehun and Luhan decided to build the leaning tower of pisa with the beer cans that they had. Unfortunatley for them they couldn't succeded in their task. Turns out the tower couldn't be built as it was, that is leaning, as the cans could easily slide off, of each other and fall to the ground making a clang sound. "Yah do it right! Put more lean to it! Use your wrists." Sehun instucted as he watched Luhan do what he instructed as he watched from the sides. "No look at me, look at me. Your wrist!" "I am using my wrists Sehun ah." Poor Luhan. He didnt know what he was doing wrong. He just couldn't get his leaning tower right. "Well use them more." Sehun scolded him as he put his hands on his hips. "The leaning tower of pisa isn't called like that for nothing. It's suppose to be leaning!"  "I know but I-I think these cans ate to much and they got fat."

Chanyeol chuckled as he pointed at Luhan with his beer. "I think we found our third drunk. Luhan makes up stories when he's drunk." "The story teller drunkard." Baekhyun said in fascination as he continued to look at Luhan and Sehun.

"And this can in particular-" Luhan picked up the can and pressed it to his face. "This can is a suicidle can." Widening his eyes Sehun gasped as Luhan let go of the can and it feel down. "Omg what about his family? Won't they be sad if he dies?" "It's okay they will be fine. They will feel better afterwards because this can- he picked up another can and pointed to it. Is actually pregnanttt." Sehun gasped again in surprise. 

 "Oh, oh....Kyungsoo." Bekhyun exclaimed as he pointed at the latter. "What about him?" "He becomes even cuter when he drinks even though he sometimes acts like a serial killer to me." "He does?" Chanyeol asked in terror "Yes, but only with me so you don't have to worry about Jongin. He is safe." "Oh thank god."

"J-Jongin." "Are you feeling bad? Should I take you to the bathroom?" Jongin asked in panic as he grabbed him by the shoulders. "No no I'm fine. I just want to ask you a question...."Kyungsoo said as he looked down and blushed a bit. "Oh...what is it that you want to ask?" "Wae are you so...cute?" Kyungsoo finished his sentence with a hiccup. Jongin stayed silent as he looked at the hiccuping male. He had been called cute by the cutest man alive. WHAT?! 

"Kyungsoo you're way cuter when ur like this. C-can I give you a small kiss?" Jongin asked as he looked at the latter's innocent eyes while Kyungso looked back at his. "B-but there are others here." "They are all drunk and won't notice. It will only be a peck." Jongin said as he tried to encourage the latter to kiss him back. "O-okay. Just one." "Yes one." Jongin was going in for the kiss when Kyungsoo said again. "I mean it." Jongin chuckled and looked at Kyungsoo again as he shook his head then lightly kissed him on the lips. "Hehe." Kyungsoo chuckled as he looked at the latter with a shy smile. "Get a room!" Baekhyun shouted at the two just for fun as Kyungsoo stopped still and that cute little smile he had just now turned into a creepy face as he looked at Baekhyun slowly. "See I told you he want to kill me!" Baekhyun said hiding behind Chanyeol and peeking over his shoulders as he hugged him from behind. It looked like Baekhyun was a little tipsy aswell.

"Calm down dudes. Like we are all here to have fun so let's drink up while we enjoy this little activity that I have put together. Gather around everyone and let's play a game."  Yixing said encouraging them the have their seats back in the circle as they quietly sat down. "What game are we playing?" "Ohhh I like games!" Kyungsoo squeacked out as Sehun and Luhan nodded their heads at Kyungsoo. "The game is called mix, mix, chocolate." Yixing explained. "Question.We're playing with chocolates? Why don't we just eat them, and forget about the game?" Kris said throwing one of the cans across the room and looked into Yixing's eyes. "That is the point of the game. Eating the chocolates." "New question. Why are we eating the chocolates? Are they expired or something?" Kris asked again putting up his hand. "Em, no Kris. In this bag there is one special chocolate that could be also known as a designer chocolate." "What does a designer chocolate do? Does it like, belong to Gucci?" Tao asked as his eyes began to sparkle. "Unfortunatley no. This designer chocolate is special. I don't know what it does but the one who gets it will realize that he did some way or another." "That's bull crap, I'm not playing." Luhan said as he cracked open another beer can. "Why is that? Too meow, meow?" Yixing said as he raised a mocking eyebrow at Luhan. "Did you just call me a ?" he retorted with a glare at the latter. "Mayyybe." "Get me the damn bag and let's play!" 

Yixing grinned as he got the bag and opened it in the middle of the circle."Since I came up with the idea I will take the first chocolate." "Fine. Whatever."  Yixing stood up and went over to the bag where he grabbed a cute little chocolate wrapped in golden wrapping that had the shape of an egg.

"Does that have caramel on the inside? Cause I'm like a caramel person so I was wondering if we could trade and-" Kyungsoo signaled to Jongin to stop and let him take the chocolate as everyone was staring at him. "No? Okay no. Umm nevermind... Continue." They all went silent as Yixing sat back down on his spot on the floor and pointed towards Luhan. "Okay now me!" Luhan said excitedly as he grabbed a chocolate wrapped in an orange wrapper. 

 

"What is it?" Sehun asked as he scooted over next to him and they looked at the wrapping together. "Hell yeah! Mine is Orange flavoured candy!" He jumped up in happiness as he showed his sweet to everyone. "Wait weren't they supposed to all be chocolates?" Sehun asked, looking at Yixing in confusion. "Oh-Oh. No. Don't tell me that I got the ed up candy." "BAHAHAHA!" Everyone started laughing at Luhan as he pouted. "That's why you shouldn't have gone first!" Jongin said as he pointed at Luhan and continued to laugh. "Shut it you mongrel before I neuter you and feed you your own balls." "Ewwwwwww." "Yeah so shut up." "Guys, guys,the game is called mix, mix, chocolate but it doesn't mean that you can only have chocolates in the bag. There is no rule against throwing in hard candy so that's why there is that sort of candy like that in the bag. Now who's next?" "I'll go next. I've been eyeing out this chocolate from the beginning." He stood up and put his hand in the bag and grabbed a chocolate wrapped in silver.

It kind of looked like a chocolate chip but was waaaay bigger."Why would anyone design a chocolate in the form of a chocolate chip?" Baekhyun asked scratching his skull as Tao gasped. "Do not question the mastermind behing this little piece of genious in my hand. This chocolate has just the right mixture of the ingredients, aswell as the delicate strawberry filling. It's just perfect." "Great Kris! Now you know what you should give him next valantine's day." "Awesome right?!" Kris said as he and Chen high fived. He saw Tao glaring at him again and felt extremly terrorized. "How about you go and pick one Chen?" Yixing suggested with a smile as Tao was still standing up near the bag. "U-ugh. O-okay." Chen hesitantly stood up and made his way to the bag full of chocolates. Tao slowly moved away from him, his glare still fixed and then sat down. With a deep sigh he put his hand in the bag and pulled out a heart shaped chocolate.

"Oh look I have a heart shaped one." he told Junmyeon with a smile as he showed it to him. "I think I see another one." Junmyeon smiled at Chen and nodded meaning that they could eat the same chocolate together. "It says it's peppermint. A peppermint patty." "What a cute name." Kyungsoo said as he giggled. "Can I go next?" he asked as he got up as he propped his up in the air first and got up on his hand and finally stood up. Obviously the boy was too drunk to notice Jongin ogling his . Oblivious, Kyungsoo grabbed the bag, bending once again, and picked out a chocolate. He threw the bag on the floor and brought the chocolate closer to his face, happy that he could still read the letters. "Chocolate mould. That sounds great!" 

"You lucky ! How did you get that?" Sehun asked him as he jokingly punched his arm after he sat next to him again. "I don't know. I just picked the simplest looking one and it was this." "Haha great choice pal!" "Thanks." he patted the other on his shoulder as Kris stood up and said, "My turn." as he grabbed the bag and was going to head for the other heart shaped chocolate when he heard Junmyeon clearing his throat. "Sheesh fine I won't take it!" he said as he grabbed a chocolate that looked like a bon bon.

"The hell is a bon bon?" he asked as he looked at his chocolate. " Bon actually translates to good in french." Tao said out of nowhere as Kris looked back at him and said with a smirk on his face, "Good. Very good." Then went back and sat down in his spot. Yixing was the one to talk next as he pointed towards Sehun and said. "How about you go next Sehun, since no one seems like they want to stand up." "Okay I'll go next." Sehun nodded as he slowly stood and grabbed the bag. He mixed up the chocolatesin the bag with his hand and then grabbed a random one. He placed the bag on the floor and read what it said " I got an old peorson's chocolate." "Toffee?" Kyungsoo asked with an apologetic look on hs face. "Even worse" Sehun said looking to the side as he held the chocolate to his chest. Kyungsoo gasped as he put a hand to his mouth. "No. Not the-" "Yes Kyungsoo. I got a chocolate filled with coffee."

"Ewwww" the group screamed as Sehun nodded feeling sorry for himself. He went back to his seat and sat down, looking like he had just lost a loved one. "Jongin will you go next?" Yixing asked the male who was sitting a few seats from him "Sure I will." He stood up and took the bag in his hand. "Wow it's so light now. Okay so there are only a bunch of chocolates left and I got-" He grabbed one of them and took his hand out as he looked at the chosen one. "The other thing old people like beside chocolate. Toffee! God I hate this game." he said letting go of the bad and dropping it to the floor as Kyungsoo and him looked at each other.

"Okay so now only three chocolates to go. Junmyeon I know you are itching to get that heart shaped chocolate so go and claim your prize." Yixing said as Junmyeon stood up in an instant and yelled "FINALLY!!" as he ran towards the bag. He grabbed the heart shaped chocolate that matched up with Chen's and ran up to him as they linked the two hearts from the back. "Our two heart are together." "Yes Jagiya." the two of them hugged romanticaly as Luhan pretended to throw up from behind their backs. "Take you seats please everyone  and let's continue with Chanyeol or maybe Baekhyun?" Yixing asked as the couple sat down and Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. "You can go before me if you want to."Baekyhun told Chanyeol with a smile. "Okay thanks." 

Chanyeol stood up after almost falling over two times, and then dusted off the back of his pants. "Okay so a chocolate.." he grabbed the bag and felt the two chocolates in his hands. His eyes suddenly grew wider as he grabbed a chocolate and pulled it out. "Oh. My. God. Am I seeing right? I-It's a tobleron!! I can't believe they are making these in singles now! "

"Why are you so excited about a piece of tobleron man?" Jongin asked being fairly drunk. "Tobleron is life man! Have you ever tasted it?" "I would if you bought me some." "Tomorrow we are going to the supermarket." "You're buying." "Hell yeah!" Baekhyun chuckled as he stood up and took the bag from Chanyeol's hand and took out his piece of candy."Looks like I got a Toffee eclair."

"So now that we all have our chocolates, let's eat them." Everyone except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun un wrapped their chocolates and started eating them. They munched and munched on their chocolates/ candy until they had nothing left in their mouth. "Anyone feel anything?" They all asked each other as none of them seemed to feel any different. "Do you think we will feel it if we drink more beer?" Jongin asked as he looked at the boxes piled up on each other. "I don't think that is necessary Jongin-ah. And by the way it is rude to point at stare at someone." Luhan said as he mischieviously grinned. "What are you talking about? No one is doing that." "Oh yeah? Well look down." Jongin looked down at his feet and then slowly up to his knees and thighs when finally his eyes landed on his massive . "OMG when did I get this?!" he shreiked as he covered himeslf up and then pointed at Luhan saying, "You're one to talk. You have one too!"Luhan looked down shocked as he looked around at the others "S-so does he!" Luhan said he said as he pointed at Tao who hid his crotch behind his hands. "WE ALL HAVE BONERS!" he yelled out as everyone tried to hide it out of emberrasment. "Sorry guys but this is another way I could help you all get together. 1 Special chocolate? I had 10. 1 was untouched. Mine." Yixing said dramatically with alot of pauses

Baekhyun started laughing so hard that he couldn't help but choke on his saliva. "Let's go get you osme water." Chanyeol said as the both of them slipped out of the room un noticed as the boys continued to suffer the extreme side effects of their chocolates.  After drinking two glasses of water Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol by his arm and said in his ear. "Let's leave before it gets even worse. There's an outdoor pool near by. I don't know if it's locked but we can always break in right?" Chanyeol smiled at the latter's suggestion and nodded as the two left the house and were off.