When the hand of death touches you.

The reasons why I hate you

Two days have passed since all the boys had ome to Junmyeon's mansion. The house was amazing and the view was just breath taking. All that snow looked lovel. So white, so pure. Just looking made all of them feel at peace. Well, all of them except Kyungsoo.

Jongin went to the kitchen to snack on Ahjusshi's famous home made cookies and was slowly returning to the room. He had been eating those damned cookies for a straight two days and he could already see his tummy bulging out a bit. It's okay though. Kyungsoo liked him chubby..or so he had said. He had finally arrived to his room and slowly opened the door in case Kyungsoo was sleeping. He had been doing that alot these past few days. Either that or having a major panic attack every time he look out the window. He peeked his head in through the opened door and looked around. There was no one. "Hmm. Maybe he went out for a stroll around the house." he said as he went inside and took off his vest. He was only sporting a tank top now and he felt fine. It was pretty hot in the house anyway. As he was folding his clothes nicely he could hear a sound. Someone was murmuring under his breath continuesly. "So that's where you were." He said to himself as he walked over to Kyungsoo's side of the bed. "Babe are you okay?" He asked in worry, seeing how white and thin Kyungsoo had become over the last two days. He was barely eating and drinking anything. Always freezing cold even though the house had a central heating. Maybe Kyungsoo was coming down with a cold. "I'm not. I can feel it. all around me. It's...it's so cold. I don't want to die like this. I don't want to die." Kyungsoo said as he rocked back and forth as he looked at the ground with wide opened eyes. He looked like he was in a trance and hearing him talk about death like this really worried Jongin. It's the first time he had mentioned death in the past two days. Maybe things were getting worse...What had happened to Kyungsoo that he is so afraid of being in the snow? Surely, there must be a storybehind his phobia.

Swiftly, Jongin grabbed a blanket and covered Kyungsoo with it. He was still rocking back and forth like crazy. Hugging him tightly, he waited until the latter stopping panicking and releaved himself in Jongin's arms. Jongin quickly went to turn on the electric blanket just so Kyungsoo could sleep comfortably in a warm bed and then searched for the thermostat like a crazy man. By the time he had found it the bed was warm and steamy. Picking Kyungsoo up bridal styple, he tucked him into bed, making sure the covers were pulled up to his lips as the latter looked around the room with wide eyes, following his every move. Jongin wanted to get Kyungsoo something warm and delicious t drink. Perhaps some tea. He liked tea very much or so he had observed. As he was read to go get him his tea, a weak hand grabbed his arm. He stopped in his track and with a small smile he turned around to look at Kyungsoo who was subtly peeking at him from underneath the covers. "Don't leave me Jongin-ah...please." Jongin continued to stare at the pleading boy before him. He looked in distress and so fragile. He never looked so much like a child to him as he did today. Jongin was very worried about the latter by now but didn't want to show him. He kneeled down on one knee and with both hands he grabbed Kyungsoo's puffy cheeks. "I won't lleave you Kyungsoo. I will be with you even when you get tired of me and try to brush me off or hit me. I won't leave you then either. I will be with you forever, in this life and in the next one and the one after that...Probably even for the next million life times. I will be with my soul mate forever." Jongin was happy as he had managed to get Kyungsoo to chuckle cutely like he always did. "Do you want me to get you some tea Soo-ah?" "But...you said you will be with me forever." "Of course I will. I even want to feed you so much that you will look like a big ball of fat for the rest of your life. Plus I know how much you adore tea. You even drink it in the summer instead of something cold." "But..." "Tea?" "Nooooo. You'll leave meee!" "How else will I get the tea for you?" "Don't get the teaaaa!" Kyungsoo whined as he held on to Jongin's hand. Kyungsoo you need to drink something." "Please Jonging." Jongin chuckled again as he looked at kyungsoo in surprise. "You do know that we have an intercom that leads to Ahjussi right?" Jongin said again as Kyungsoo continued to stare at him. "...Since when?" "Since two days ago when we moved into the room. Kyungsoo continued to stare at him feeling confused by the new information.

"What kind of tea would you like?" Jongin asked as he pressed the intercom button. "The rarest, oldest and finest tea he has." Kyungsoo said already tasting it in his mouth. In the mean time Ahjusshi had already answered their call and asked, "What will it be sir?" "One rare, old, fine tea for madam soo please." Jongin joked as he looked back at Kyungsoo who was now glaring at him. "Rare, old, fine tea for the newly weds. Coming right up." "What the heck!" Kyungsoo said in disbelief as he covered his face with the sheets and turned the other way round, giving Jongin his back as the latter entered the bed and hugged Kyungsoo from behind. "Leave me alone." Kyungsoo said from underneath the covers. "It was a joke babe." "It wasn't funny!" Kyungsoo yelled again from underneath the covers as Jongin pulled him closer from the back of his shirt. It kinda was soo-ah." He said again as he pushed his way through the covers with his head and kissed Kyungsoo on the neck. "Well...maybe a bit." Kyungsoo confessed as he uncovered his head and turned to face Jongin and snuggle into his warm embrace.

A few minutes later someone could be heard knocking on the door. "Sir your tea is here." Ahjusshi said from the outside as he waitied for someone to open the door for him. "Come in Ahjusshi." The older man heard someone say from the inside. He did as he was told and slowly opened thr door. "Your tea is ready, si-" "Shh." Jongin said softly as he put his finger up to his lips. The older man looked at the bed whilst coming inside with the tray and found Kyungsoo sleeping adorably on Jongin's chest while waiting for the tea. Ahjusshi slowly placed the tray on a nearby coffee table and signalled Jongin that he was about to leave in silence. The other waved at him in recognition and ahjusshi left.

About fifteen minutes had passed and the room was quieter than it had ever been. The only thing that could be heard in the silent room was Kyungsoo's heavy breathing. It was slowly turning heavier, harsher and was becoming quicker. From time to time you could feel Kyungsoo's muscles spasm and him starting to shiver, just like people do when a cold hand touched them. "N...no. P-please! No!" Kyungso murmered in his sleep as he pushed Jongin away from him. He seemed to be sweathing now and shivering at the same time. "Kyungsoo? Is everything okay?" Jongin asked as he tried to caress Kyungsoo's cheek, only to be stopped mid way. "Kyungsoo." Jongin asked again as Kyungsoo continued to hold on to his hand. "Don't touch me." He said in a cold voice which followed by Kyungsoo forcing Jongin's hand to his neck and force strangling himself. "Kyungsoo what are you doing?" Jongin said in alarm as he hoped that Kyungsoo was just joking with him. He wasn't. His hands were getting tighter and his grip stronger while he shouted out in pain and agony. "No! Please! Don't please! You're hurti-" he couldn't even say the last few words as his breath was slowly being taken away. 

Jonging was terrified as he fought with Kyungsoo to release his own hands from the other's neck. "NO KYUNGSO! LET ME GO! NO!" He shouted as he finally managed to set his hands free, only to realize that Kyungsoo was still turning violet as he continued to strangle himself in his sleep and struggling to breath. He jumped ontop of Kyungsoo again and grabbed his hands as they fought each other's strenght. "HELP ME! HELP!" Jongin yelled with tears in his eyes as he had finaly managed to free Kyungsoo from his own death grip around his neck and pinned him down on the bed. He just hoped someone would hear him and come help him. He just hoped. Kyungsoo continued to struggle as the door abruptly opened and in ran a couple of people. Two? Four? SIx? He didn't know how many they were. Jongin couldn't count at that moment. The time looked like it was about to stop and it looked like they were all running inside in slow motion in his eyes but still he was unable to count. He was slowly shifted off Kyungsoo and thrown to the side of bed as the others continued to hold Kyungsoo down as he tried to strangle himself again. 

"WHAT HAPPENED JONGIN?!" Baekhyun asked over the others voices as they Kyungsoo to the bed while he was still struggling. "I don't know! He was sleeping and suddenly he pushed me away and started strangling himself in his sleep!" Jongin shouted out as he started crying and his hair in despiration. "What? Why would he do that?!" Baekhyun said in disbelief as Kyungsoo was finally binded to the bed. It was suddenly quiet. Kyungsoo's face had relaxed again and so had his breathing. His neck was severly bruised though and he was still a bit purpleish in colour but slowly he was turning back to white. Sehun didn't know if he should say something or not. They were all friends. Jonging was Kyungsoo's boyfriend. He should know about these things shouldn't he? Seeing as how this had happened meant that it was time to tell the truth.

"...Guys..." he said as everyone looked at him. He was hesitant but continued to talk non the less. "I think it's time you got to know the truth about Kyungsoo."