Day 30 - December 30th

31 Days Of December

So here they were, Ryeowook and Sungmin sitting on the couch. Sungmin had just asked what was wrong with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook was stuck trying to find the words…

“Well Sungmin, you see… Kyuhyun… He… He’s kind of a moron and… Well he… Umm-”

Sungmin’s eyes got watery, “H-He’s cheating on me… I-Isn’t he…?”

“What!?” Ryeowook shouted, “No! Absolutely not! He just… Well he want to take things to the next level… I guess you could say…”

“Huh?” Sungmin asked.

“You know, he kinda want’s… You…” Ryeowook said.

“But he already has me…”

“Mark his territory?” Ryeowook tried.

Sungmin gave him a look of sheer confusion.

Ryeowook sighed and lowered his voice, “Have ….”

“Ha, look who has to say it now!” Yesung said from the kitchen.

“Oh shut up Yesung!” Ryeowook yelled.

“Wait… W-What!? Kyuhyun said that…?” Sungmin asked.

“Well… In a way, yes…”

“What do you mean?” Sungmin asked.

“Well, you told him that for your birthday, all you want is him and thanks to Yesung, he thinks that you want to… Well… You know…” Ryeowook said.

Sungmin blinked a few times.

“Do you?” Ryeowook asked.

“Well, doesn’t he think it’s all too soon?”

“Hey, Yesung and I did it on our third date!” Ryeowook said making Sungmin shocked, “Yeah… I shouldn’t say that so proudly…”

“So what do I do…?” Sungmin asked.

“Well… Do you want to is the question.” Ryeowook said.

“I… I’m not sure… How do you tell?” Sungmin asked.

“Oh yeah Ryeowook, he’s nothing like you!” Yesung yelled.

“SHUT UP!” Ryeowook shouted back, “Well… You just… I don’t know… It’s just a spur of the moment type thing… You just feel really hot and-”

“Okay, okay! Sorry I asked…” Sungmin said.

“Well, you do whatever feels right to you! Okay? Don’t let Kyuhyun push you into anything you don’t want to do!” Ryeowook said, just like yesterday.

“I won’t.” Sungmin replied.



 

_______________________________________________________________________________________



 

When Sungmin got home, he looked around but Kyuhyun wasn’t in the living room.

“Kyu?” He asked.

Suddenly the fire alarm went off scaring Sungmin. He immedieatly ran into the kitchen and saw Kyuhyun waving a blanket around frantically toward a huge fire from the stove.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?” Sungmin shouted.

“Stay back! I got this!” Kyuhyun replied.

Kyuhyun continued to hit the fire with the blanket he had, but eventually the blanket caught on fire and Kyuhyun screamed before dropping it. Sungmin ran toward the sink and grabbed the spray nozzle, spraying it at the blanket which was now on the floor, then at the fire coming from the stove. Slowly the fire died down and the two boys sighed.

“Kyuhyun!?” Sungmin shouted.

“I’m sorry!!” Kyuhyun replied, “I wanted to make you dinner and it didn’t work out…”

“What were you trying to make?” Sungmin asked looking in the now steaming, wet, pan.

“Grilled cheese…”

Sungmin sighed and walked toward Kyuhyun, wrapping his arms around him, “I love you, but leave the cooking up to me from now on. Okay?”

Kyuhyun kissed the top of his head, “Yeah, yeah.”

Sungmin laughed and hugged him more.

“So I thought you went to the store.. Where are the groceries?” Kyuhyun asked, “Are they in the living room?”

“Um…. N-No… I uh… Forgot my wallet…” Sungmin lied.

Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin for a moment before reaching in Sungmin’s back pocket and pulled out his wallet, “No you didn’t.”

Sungmin blinked a few times, “W-Well… I-I uh…”

“Sungmin, are you lying to me?” Kyuhyun asked seriously.

“Well… N-No I just… I can’t tell you!” Sungmin quickly pecked Kyuhyun’s lips, “I-I’ll tell you later!”

Sungmin ran upstairs and leaned against the door. Just like Kyuhyun did yesterday. These two couldn’t be more alike.

‘If he really wants this to happen, how can I tell him that I might want it as much as he does…?’ Sungmin thought, ‘Wait… Did I really just say that!? Ugh Lee Sungmin, what’s happening to your innocence!?’
 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wahh two more chapters!! ;A; And sorry this one is a bit late. Well tomorrow comes the chapter! Thank you for believing in me! xD Tomorrow’s also New Years Eve!! Which mean’s I’m going out with my friends… I’ll be at a friends house all day long, then at midnight going to the Ball Drop downtown!(: So I’m not sure when I’ll be able to update… It may either be really early, or really late tomorrow… Sorry about that! I’ll try my hardest!! Haha(: Thankyu to all my Commenters, Readers, Subscribers, and Upvoters! It means a lot!!(: Okay see you all tomorrow!!(: