Day 12 - December 12th

31 Days Of December

Kyuhyun had awoken with a slight headache that next morning, but he was sick, so what do you expect? He slowly opened his eyes and sat up a bit. He was in a bed and not just any bed, Sungmin’s bed. He looked to the side of the bed and saw Sungmin sitting in a chair with his eyes closed and mouth hanging open a bit and he was silently snoring. Kyuhyun smiled a bit at the sight, but he felt bad that Sungmin had to sleep on a chair. Thinking, Kyuhyun’s headache got worse. He needed water. Kyuhyun stood up and began heading for the door, but one of the steps he took made the floor creek and Sungmin woke up.

“W-Wha- Who’s there!?” Sungmin opened his eyes and turned around, “Oh, K-Kyuhyun.. It’s you..”

“S-Sorry for waking you. I need some water. I have a headache..” Kyuhyun replied.

“Oh! I can get it!!” Sungmin shot up out of his chair.

But standing up that fast was a bad idea. Since he had slept in the chair, it messed up his back, so standing up hurt him badly.

“Ah!” Sungmin yelled as he slowly sat down on his bed.

“Sungmin, are you okay!?” Kyuhyun rushed to his side, forgetting about the headache.

“Y-Yeah… I guess sleeping there messed up my back…”

Kyuhyun gave a sigh of relief, “Well, let me go get some water to help this headache, then I can give you a massage. Everyone tells me I give the best massages..”

Sungmin smiled, “I’ll be the judge of that!”

Kyuhyun chuckled at Sungmin’s cuteness.


 

Cuteness?


 

Yes, the boy was indeed cute, but could Kyuhyun even use that word? He didn’t want a worse headache, so he didn’t think too hard about it. He walked downstairs and got a cup of water and some medicine to help the pounding in his head, then he headed back upstairs.

“Alright,” Kyuhyun said as he set the glass of water down on the bedside table, “Lay down on your stomach.”

Sungmin nodded and did as he was told.

“Now just relax.” Kyuhyun added.

Kyuhyun hesitated at first, but then gently placed his hands on Sungmin’s shoulders. Feeling how tense Sungmin was, Kyuhyun began to massage his shoulders. He felt Sungmin relax under his touch and he slightly smiled at that. It means Sungmin’s comfortable with him.

Kyuhyun moved his hands up and down Sungmin’s back, massaging wherever felt really tense. He could tell that Sungmin almost fell asleep laying there and suddenly Sungmin moaned a bit. Kyuhyun slightly chuckled and Sungmin blushed.

“S-Sorry…” Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun laughed again, “It’s fine. Most people do that when I give massages.”

Sungmin’s face was still bright red and Kyuhyun noticed.

“Are you embarrassed?” Kyuhyun questioned as he continued to massage Sungmin.

“K-Kinda… It’s my f-first massage and i-it’s from you and- I-I mean… U-Uh…” Sungmin babbled on.

“So I guess it’s special.” Kyuhyun said.

“W-Well… I-I… Umm…”

Kyuhyun chuckled once more and then focused on the massage again. But then he thought of yesterday. The things he wanted to ask him, the things he doesn’t know about Sungmin, the reason he sat in the cold and got sick, he wanted to get closer.

Kyuhyun took a deep breath and let it go, “Sungmin…”

“Yes Kyuhyun?”

“I was thinking, I… I don’t really know much about you… C-Can you tell me about you?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Huh? Well… There’s not much to tell, what do you want to know exactly?”

“Everything.” Kyuhyun replied, “I want to know everything about you.”

Sungmin slightly smiled upon hearing that, “Alright… Well, I guess I can start from when I was little. So like I told you before, my mother died when I was born and my father told me that he didn’t want me. It wasn’t always like that, after my mother died, my father gave me to my grandmother and she died when I turned ten. I called my father because he was the only other person I could live with, but he told me straight up that he didn’t want me in his life. It pained me. It still pains me, to this day. I decided to live in my grandmothers house until I was old enough to get a job and buy this house. I’ve lived here ever since.”

“I’m so sorry…” Kyuhyun said.

“Don’t be, I’ve learned to live on my own and I mean, it’s alright, I was just sad without company, so when I saw you move in next door, I thought that I could finally have a friend of some sort that’s my age, or… Older…”

“I’m twenty-five.” Kyuhyun answered Sungmin’s questioning.

“Really?” Sungmin questioned, “I’m two years older than you.”

“No way… I never would’ve guessed!” Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin agreed, “Same here…”

“So anyways…” Kyuhyun said.

“That’s about it… Unless you want to know any small details, like my favorite color or something then-”

“Yeah. I do.” Kyuhyun said, “What is it?”

Sungmin blushed, “You’ll think it’s stupid…”

“No I won’t!” Kyuhyun reassured.

Sungmin sighed and closed his eyes, “It’s pink.”

Kyuhyun didn’t say anything for a moment, so Sungmin peeked his right eye open and looked at him.

“It’s stupid, isn’t it?” Sungmin asked.

Kyuhyun shook his head, “No. I think it’s really… Cute.”

Cute? Sungmin had never heard those words being directed toward him. He never thought those words would ever be directed toward him.

“C-Cute…?” Sungmin asked.

Kyuhyun nodded, “Yeah, what’s wrong with that? You act like you’ve never heard that word before.”

“I haven’t…. Well… I-I have, just not directed toward me before…” Sungmin replied, then thought for a moment before looking up at Kyuhyun, “You… T-Think I’m c-cute…?”

Kyuhyun felt his face getting hot, “W-Well I…”

Sungmin’s smile began to fade a bit and Kyuhyun noticed it.

“Y-Yes…” Kyuhyun finished.

Sungmin looked up at him and smiled brightly, “Y-You do!?”

Kyuhyun was still blushing a lot.

“Awh, I think you’re cute when you’re embarrassed.” Sungmin said.

“Me? I’m not cute!” Kyuhyun complained.

“Yes you are.” Sungmin poked Kyuhyun.

“No I’m not!”

“Yes you are!” Sungmin poked him again.

“No! You’re the cute one!” Kyuhyun pouted.

“Prove it!!” Sungmin stuck his tongue out at the other boy.

Kyuhyun tickled Sungmin’s sides, making Sungmin laugh and squirm, trying to get out of his reach, but it didn’t work. The two were laughing together and Sungmin kept telling the other to stop, in between laughs. Sungmin fell on his back on the bed, still squirming while Kyuhyun continued to tickle him, but as he fell back, he dragged Kyuhyun with him. Kyuhyun stopped tickling him and the two got the rest of their laughs out before they realized the position they were in. Kyuhyun was hovering over Sungmin, both hands on Sungmin’s waist, practically pinning him to the bed. While Sungmin stared up at Kyuhyun with his hands accidentally on Kyuhyun’s chest. The two stared at each other, but didn’t break their position, or their stare.

Kyuhyun spoke first, “Where was it that we left off the other day?”

Sungmin thought for a moment, then remembered,


 

“You know, I thought you hated me…”

Kyuhyun pulled him away a bit, “I thought you hated me.”

Sungmin giggled a bit, “I gave away my first kiss to you. I could never hate you.”

Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin for a moment before saying, “How about your s-second kiss…?”

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun confused.

“You… Would you mind if I s-stole that one too…?”

Kyuhyun’s words threw Sungmin off. Was he asking to kiss him again? Sungmin’s body responded on it’s own and he nodded.

“Y-Yes… I-I mean no… I mean-”

Kyuhyun chuckled a bit, “I think I know what you mean..”

Kyuhyun leaned toward Sungmin, closing his eyes, his face so close to the other’s that he could feel his breath, until-

“Kyuhyun?”


 

That’s right, Yesung interrupted whatever was about to happen between the two.

“I… I-I don’t recall…” Sungmin lied.

“I think you do.” Kyuhyun smirked and leaned down, moving his face close to Sungmin’s, “Didn’t it go something like this?”

Sungmin blushed, “I-I d-don’t remember…”

Kyuhyun chuckled a bit, “Sure you do. I can see that look on your face. You remember this, and what was about to happen…”

Sungmin didn’t reply, he only stared into Kyuhyun’s big dark brown eyes.

“M-Maybe…”

“We could continue… If you wanted…” Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin wondered where Kyuhyun’s big boost of confidence came from, but he wasn’t complaining. He liked it and didn’t want it to end, so he nodded. He closed his eyes as Kyuhyun leaned forward.


 

But he couldn’t feel his lips.


 

He opened his eyes to see Kyuhyun’s face in front of him, but it’s not at all what he saw. He looked around and saw that he was in his bedroom, laying on his stomach on his bed. He must’ve fallen asleep while Kyuhyun was giving him a massage!

‘Damn it!’ Sungmin thought, ‘What’s the last thing I remember?’ He thought for a moment, ‘I remember Kyuhyun asking me if I was embarrassed, but that’s all I remember…’

Sungmin looked at the clock up on his wall. He must’ve been asleep for awhile, but where was Kyuhyun? Sungmin sighed and turned his head to the right and as if answering his question, there was Kyuhyun, laying on his back, peacefully sleeping. Sungmin smiled at the sight. Thinking back on the dream he had just had, he wanted to get closer to Kyuhyun also, but since the other was sleeping, he couldn’t get mentally closer, so he got physically closer.

Without waking up the taller boy, Sungmin moved closer to Kyuhyun and moved his hand that was relaxing on his stomach. Sungmin wrapped his arm around Kyuhyun and laid his head down on Kyuhyun’s chest. But before he fell asleep, he felt Kyuhyun’s arm slowly wrap around him, pulling him as close as he could.

Sungmin looked up at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes, looking down at Sungmin, and in a raspy voice he said, “I told you that I don’t want space between us, so stay close to me.”

Sungmin gave Kyuhyun a soft smile, then laid his head back down on Kyuhyun’s chest, “I will, forever, don’t worry.”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wahh, 32 Subscribers and 1 upvote already! Haha I know it may not be a big deal to you, but it makes me extremely happy!! So thankyu to everyone!! Also a big thanks to my Commenters! Your comments make my day! (And thanks to those of you who congratulated me! It means a lot!!) I hope you all are still enjoying this story! (I hope it’s not boring anyone..) Anyways, Thankyu once again to my Commenters, Readers, and Subscribers!!! You guys are the best!(: I’ll see you all tomorrow!(: