Day 20 - December 20th

31 Days Of December

“Alright Mr. Lee, you are free to leave, but just don’t get too pressured with anything. It may harm your rib cage.” The doctor said to Sungmin.

Sungmin smiled at the man, “Thank you sir.”

The doctor nodded before leaving the short male alone to collect himself. Sungmin gathered any of his things before walking out the door with a cast on his left arm and jacket in the other. When Sungmin walked out, a man stood up from the chair that was next to the door.

“Sungmin.”

It was Kyuhyun. He had been there waiting since six o’clock in the morning. He had asked to see Sungmin, but Sungmin told the doctor’s that he did not want to see him, so he had waited out in the hall. Sungmin rolled his eyes and walked around the taller boy.

“Hey, w-wait!” Kyuhyun walked beside him, “Let me carry your jacket!”

Kyuhyun tried to take Sungmin’s jacket from his hands, but Sungmin pulled it out of his reach, “Sir, please don’t touch what isn’t yours.”

Kyuhyun stopped and stared at the boy who continued walking. After a moment, he slowly followed behind Sungmin. Sungmin headed to the front desk and checked himself out of the hospital and when he left, he noticed Kyuhyun was still following him. He tried to ignore the boy and go for a nice walk in the park.

For the first time in forever, it wasn’t snowing. The sun was actually out, but there was way too much snow, so it couldn’t melt under just the sun. Sungmin’s walk was calming. Except for the fact that the tall brown haired male was still following him from behind, only about ten feet away.

“It’s really nice out today, don’t you think?” Sungmin heard the taller boy say.

Sungmin took a deep breath and let it go. He was trying to ignore the boy, but when he talks, he’s ruining the mood of the great outdoors.

“It reminds me of when I was with my best friend, Yesung. We would always hang out at the park and-”

Sungmin turned around and walked toward Kyuhyun, “Will you please be quiet? I’d like to enjoy my day!”

Kyuhyun blinked a few times at the boy and said nothing. He merely only grabbed onto Sungmin’s shoulders and leaned his face closer to Sungmin’s and stared deep into his eyes.

“W-What are you doing!? L-Let go of me!” Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun continued holding on and said nothing. He continued to inspect Sungmin’s face, all of his perfect features.

Sungmin quickly pushed Kyuhyun away with his good hand and held his hand up, ready to smack Kyuhyun in the face, but he slowly withdrew his hand and grunted. He began walking away from the taller boy again.

“You like me.” Kyuhyun said.

Those words made Sungmin stop in his tracks, but he didn’t turn around.

“That’s why you don’t want to hit me.”

Those words. Sungmin had heard them before. It was when him and Kyuhyun had gone to cut down the Christmas Tree. It’s what Sungmin had said when Kyuhyun held the axe up.

Sungmin turned around in anger, “You have no respect for others! Please go away, I don’t want you here.”

Kyuhyun smiled, “Liar.”

Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun continued smiling at Sungmin. Sungmin grunted again and walked off, Kyuhyun following behind. The two walked around the park in silence.

Sungmin still walking forward called to Kyuhyun behind him, “Would you please stop following m-”

He was cut off by a pair of arms wrapping around his from behind.

“Y-Yah!!” Sungmin shouted.

Kyuhyun continued hugging the boy.

“Can you please get off of me?” Sungmin asked.

“No.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Why not?”

“Because, I promised to never leave your side.”

“Why would you ever make a promise like that!?” Sungmin asked, “I don’t even know you!”

“But I know you.” Kyuhyun said.

“That’s just stalkerish! I will ask you only one more time, please leave me alo-”

Sungmin was cut off by Kyuhyun placing his lips on his. Sungmin was shocked and pushed him away.

“How dare you! That was my first kiss and you just stole it!!” Sungmin shouted and touched his lips, “I’ll never forgive you!”

Kyuhyun smiled, “Actually, it was your third.”

“W-What?” Sungmin asked confused.

“I did steal your first kiss, but that was a long time ago. You just can’t remember it.” Kyuhyun said.

“I…. I-I don’t believe you!”

Kyuhyun leaned toward Sungmin’s face again and stared into his eyes once more.

“W-What are you d-doing…?”

Kyuhyun continued staring, “You do remember.”

Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun away again, “Go away you ert!”

Kyuhyun only laughed, as he watched, in his opinion, the little princess, storm off angrily. Maybe Sungmin did remember that, but he wasn’t going to tell Kyuhyun that, now was he?

“Oh Sungmin,” Kyuhyun said to himself, “This is only the beginning….”


 

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Woo last day of school!! So excited!! Haha Now I have two weeks off!! This will be fun! Alright, I hope you all enjoyed this update, and also I did amazing on my monologue! Everyone loved it, so thanks for all your support!(: And Thankyu to all my Commenters, Readers, Subscribers, and Upvoters!(: See you all tomorrow!!(: