Day 25 - December 25th

31 Days Of December

Kyuhyun’s plan was in full action. The clock had struck midnight and Kyuhyun had finally confessed.

“Sungmin, I love you.”

Sungmin’s eyes quickly became teary as he stared into Kyuhyun’s eyes, a smile slowly forming on his face.

Sungmin quickly wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck saying, “I love you too!”

From the sudden action, Kyuhyun and Sungmin both accidentally let the floating lanterns go into the sky. Still in their embrace, they both looked up at the lanterns as they floated away, next to each other. Kyuhyun looked down at Sungmin and Sungmin looked up at the taller boy.

Sungmin hesitated before saying, “I never forgot you.”

Kyuhyun smiled, “I know.”

The two laughed a bit, then-

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Heechul opened the door, "You love birda are finally together huh? And-" Heechul looked at Hangeng who had a mistletoe in his hand, "Yah Geng, where'd you get that!? That's my job!"

Kyuhyun and Sungmin laughed at the fighting couple and then stared into each others eyes again.

"Who needs a mistletoe?" Sungmin laughed.

Kyuhyun moved his head closer toward Sungmin’s and Sungmin stood on his tip-toes. The two boy’s lips met in the perfect kiss. It wasn’t too rough, or sloppy, it was perfect. This was a moment neither of them would ever forget. The two slowly pulled away after a moment, staring at each other with eyes full of love.

“That’s my fourth kiss.” Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun smiled, “You don’t need to count your kisses anymore because you’ll be sharing countless ones with me.”

Sungmin giggled, “You’re so cheesy.”

“I know.” Kyuhyun smirked before leaning down and capturing Sungmin’s lips in yet another kiss.



 

________________________________________________________________________________________



 

The two had decided they should go to bed, seeing as it was midnight already. Hangeng and Heechul stayed at a hotel the rest of the night while Kyuhyun stayed with Sungmin, hugging him all night long.

When the two woke up, they were so excited. Sungmin was excited because it was finally Christmas and Kyuhyun was excited because he gets to spend it with the one person he loves most. Sungmin and Kyuhyun headed downstairs and sat next to the Christmas Tree. Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin up and made him sit on his lap. There was only one present under the tree that Kyuhyun wanted Sungmin to open. Kyuhyun grabbed the present and handed it to Sungmin.

“I didn’t get you anything… I feel terrible!” Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun chuckled, “You’re all I need and now that you’re mine, that’s the best gift I could ever ask for.”

Sungmin smiled and pecked his newfound lover on the lips before unwrapping the present in front of him. After the wrapping was off, he opened the box that was underneath. His eyes lit up when he saw the present.

“Remember when we went on our first ‘date’,” Kyuhyun said, “Well I got us these shirts.”

Indeed, it was the couple shirts with the black and white bunnies. Sungmin smiled at the shirts, then threw his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck.

“Thank you so much.” Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun smiled and brought Sungmin closer, “Merry Christmas Min.”

Sungmin smiled up at the other, “Merry Christmas Kyu.”

The two happily stayed under the tree, enjoying each others embrace and closeness. They didn’t want to leave. They didn’t want the other to leave, but now that they were together, nothing was going to tear them apart ever again.


 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Merry Christmas!!! This is my favorite holiday!! I really do love all the lights and being with friends and family! I didn’t get anything this year though because I’m saving up to go to England this summer, so that’s enough for me. (Though my grandma’s getting me an IPad! *Throws Confetti*) Anyways, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are finally together! :D (And I put the mistletoe thing in there just for you guys! Haha) The story’s still not over yet though. We still have six more days of December!(: So Thankyu so much to my Commenters, Readers, Subscribers, and Upvoters! You guys are the best Christmas gift!(: I’ll see you all tomorrow!(:

 

Oh! And one more thing! (Author-nim is advertising >.<) I wrote a short Kyumin fic just for Christmas today and I also wrote one last year too! So if you’d like to read either of them, I’ll give you the links here:


 

(The one I wrote last year): Where Are You Christmas

(The one I wrote this year): Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?