Day 19 - December 19th

31 Days Of December

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

 

 

“I’ll get it.” Yesung called to Ryeowook.

“Who is it?” Yesung asked through the door.

“Pizza delivery.”

Yesung was confused, but he opened the door anyways, “We didn’t order-”


 

He froze.


 

KYUHYUN!

Indeed, Kyuhyun was standing on Yesung and Ryeowook’s front porch in the freezing snow. Yesung brought him inside immediately.

“Kyuhyun!!” Ryeowook shouted.

“What are you doing here!?” Yesung asked.

“Where’s Sungmin? I have something I need to tell him.” Kyuhyun replied.

Yesung and Ryeowook’s smiles faded a bit.

“I-I don’t think you want to see him…” Yesung said.

“But Yesungie…” Ryeowook whispered in his ear, “Remember what the doctor said…”

“Are you crazy, of course I want to see him. No, I need to see him… I need to tell him that I’m in love with him.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Kyuhyun,” Yesung wanted to protest but Ryeowook tugged on his arm, making Yesung sigh in defeat, “He doesn’t remember you.”

“Huh?” Kyuhyun’s smile faded, “What do you mean?”

“He… He got into a car wreck and he had a bit of amnesia.” Yesung replied, “He remember’s us, but has no idea who you are…”

Kyuhyun blinked a few times, “I-I don’t believe you… S-Show me… Bring me to him.”

Yesung and Ryeowook looked at each other worried before nodding.



 

________________________________________________________________________________________



 

The three had reached the hospital and were waiting for word to come inside Sungmin’s room. When the doctor gave them permission, Kyuhyun was the first to enter, with Ryeowook and Yesung slowly following behind. Sungmin looked up at his new visitors.

“H-Hey Sungmin…” Kyuhyun started, “Do you remember me?”

Sungmin blinked a few times at the new visitor in his room, “Who are you?”

“I-It’s me, K-Kyuhyun…” Kyuhyun replied, “Don’t you remember me?”

Sungmin tried to think about who this man was, but in the end, he shook his head, “I’m sorry, I don’t know you.”

Kyuhyun laughed a bit at the smaller boy on the bed, “Y-You’re joking, right? C-Come on Sungmin, you know me. The one you fell in love with? Remember?”

Sungmin shook his head again, “I told you already, I don’t know who you are. I’m sorry.”

Kyuhyun stared at him with a sad look, “S-Sungmin… P-Please, you have to remember me…”

“Aish, I told you already that I don’t- Ow!” Sungmin felt a sharp pain from his ribs and so he calmed down a bit, “I’m sorry that I don’t know you. Can I kindly ask you to leave?”

Kyuhyun stared with his mouth hanging open. Sungmin, the one person who loved him and promised to never leave his side, actually doesn’t know who he is anymore. Yesung noticed that Kyuhyun wanted to start screaming and any moment now he would. Yesung rushed to the taller boy’s side and grabbed his arm.

NO! SUNGMIN PLEASE!” Kyuhyun shouted.

Yesung and Ryeowook hurriedly dragged Kyuhyun out of the room before Sungmin’s condition got worse. It took Kyuhyun awhile to calm down and for awhile all you could hear was Kyuhyun’s quiet sobs into his knees that were pulled into his chest. Yesung and Ryeowook had already gone home, while Kyuhyun was still crying. It was already nine o’clock.

“Excuse me sir?” A doctor asked placing his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

Kyuhyun looked up and wiped his tears with his sleeve.

“Visitor’s time is over, you can come back tomorrow though.”

Kyuhyun slowly nodded and collected himself before standing up. He took a peek into Sungmin’s room and saw that the boy was already sleeping. ‘Sungmin, how could you forget me? I need to make you remember, soon….’

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! Well Sungmin’s alive! Yay!! But he doesn’t remember Kyuhyun! )’: Can Kyuhyun get Sungmin to remember him before Christmas? We’ll see!!

Haha, Sorry I didn’t get to update yesterday. I had my concert yesterday, today is my best friend’s birthday and tomorrow I have to perform my monologue (the thing I won first place with) tomorrow in front of my entire school which is about 700 people!! Wish me luck!! Also tomorrow is the last day of school until January so I should have no problem with updates! Haha, Thankyu to all my Commenters, Readers, Subscribers, and Upvoters!!(: See you all tomorrow!