Day 14 - December 14th

31 Days Of December

Kyuhyun had looked at houses that were for sale in Seoul when he had gotten home the night before. He felt bad yesterday for running off so suddenly, right after he kissed Sungmin. He had no idea that Sungmin heard everything that he had yelled to Yesung in the bathroom. He didn’t want Sungmin to hear any of it. But how was he supposed to know? He needed to get away.

The only place for him to leave to was his hometown, Seoul. Even though he only moved here about two weeks ago, he knew he couldn’t stay here. It’s not like he wanted to leave, but he needed to. He can’t stand getting close to another person and having them leave his life the same way everyone else did. Yesung is Kyuhyun’s best friend and if anything happened to him, he would be devastated. But Sungmin…

Sungmin was different and although Kyuhyun still didn’t want to admit it, he had really cared for the boy and he never wanted to hurt him. Kyuhyun always told Sungmin to never leave him, but why can’t he keep the same promise and never leave Sungmin? Because even if Sungmin’s words of never leaving him were true, Kyuhyun knew that you can’t stop death and it could happen to anyone and any moment. But if it were to happen to Sungmin, Kyuhyun didn’t know what he’d do. that’s why he needed to get away before he gets too close and something does happen.


 

_________________________________________________________________________________________


 


Over at Sungmin’s house, he had fallen asleep after crying for an hour about Kyuhyun. Sungmin had no idea that Kyuhyun was going to move again until he woke up and looked out the window and saw a moving truck at Kyuhyun’s house. Sungmin stared with wide eyes and his mouth hanging open. He ran downstairs as fast as he could, still in his pajamas, he ran outside and toward Kyuhyun who was placing a box inside the truck.

“So this is it!?” Were Sungmin’s first words.

Kyuhyun knew it was Sungmin, but he didn’t want to talk right now.

“You’re leaving? Just like this!?” Sungmin shouted.

Kyuhyun continued to ignore him as he grabbed another box and placed it in the truck.

“You can’t just leave me like this Kyuhyun! What about everything we promised!? You can’t-”

“Shut up.” Kyuhyun said calmly.

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun sadly, “W-Wha-”

I SAID SHUT UP!” Kyuhyun yelled, “All you’ve been to me is trouble! You’re ruining my life! Why don’t you just learn to leave me alone!?”

“K-Kyuhyun…” Sungmin said with tears threatening to fall.

“If you’ve been living on your own since you were little, you should be fine now, without me!”

But Sungmin wasn’t fine without Kyuhyun. He still needed Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun needed him. Sungmin could admit that, but Kyuhyun couldn’t.

Sungmin blinked his tears away, “Okay… I-I’m sorry I ever b-bothered you… Have a nice life… Cho Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun watched as Sungmin headed back toward his house, taking one last look back before walking inside. Kyuhyun sighed and sat down on the edge of the moving truck. ‘I need to leave and fast.’ Kyuhyun thought to himself.

Sungmin leaned against his front door and let his tears flow, “I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you Kyuhyun. Mianhae…




 

Saranghae



 

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well this story just got depressing): I’m a terrible author! BUT, I hope none of you leave this story!! I promise you that it’s not over yet! So I hope to see all of you tomorrow for a new update!! Thankyu to my Commenters, Readers, Subscribers, and my 3 upvoters!!(: