Day 27 - December 27th

31 Days Of December

“Kyuhyun?” Sungmin asked the boy who was holding him tight.

“Yes?”

“Where are you living now?” Sungmin questioned.

Kyuhyun thought for a moment, “All my stuff is still back at the house in Seoul…”

Sungmin looked at him sadly, “Are you going back?”

“Not without you. But… I can’t afford to buy another house here….” Kyuhyun replied.

“Well, you can always live with me… I mean, I know we’ve only just started dating, but this is the next step in a relationship… Right? Besides, you’ve been sleeping here for the past few nights, so I don’t mind! You like it here right?”

Kyuhyun nodded, “Of course I do. But you wouldn’t have any trouble at all with it?”

Sungmin shook his head, “Nope. I love you so I have no problem with it.”

Sungmin moved his head up and kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek.

Kyuhyun laughed a bit, “Alright. Well, do you wanna come with me to get my things?”

Sungmin nodded happily.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

After forty-eight minutes of driving, they finally arrived to Seoul with a moving truck. Kyuhyun had noted to put the house up for sale once again. They both headed inside and Sungmin took a good look around.

“You were living here?” Sungmin asked.

Kyuhyun nodded, “Yeah, why?”

“Kyuhyun… Never leave again.”

Kyuhyun laughed, “Is it that bad?”

Sungmin gave him a look, “Is it that bad? Yes it is! Look at it! Goodness, it’s all torn up. It looks like a tornado came in here.”

Kyuhyun tried to pout, “I didn’t think it was that bad…”

Sungmin laughed and kissed his cheek, “Don’t pout. It’s only cute when I do it.”

“Oh, I see how it is.” Kyuhyun replied.

Sungmin only giggled. The two immedieatly got started on packing things into the truck, helping each other with the heavy furniture. They placed items in the boxes and then placed them on the truck. After awhile, they got a bit tired and decided to take a rest. Sungmin sat down on the couch which they still hadn’t moved into the truck yet. Kyuhyun sat next to him.

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin and smiled. Sungmin smiled back. Sungmin thought for a moment, he still didn’t know anything about Kyuhyun… Of course he had that dream about Kyuhyun, but he didn’t know if any of it was true or not... The two seriously knew nothing about each other.

“Kyuhyun?” Sungmin asked.

“Yeah?”

“When’s your birthday?”

Kyuhyun looked at him confused, “Huh? Why do you ask?”

“Well, we’re a couple now and I realized we know nothing about each other…” Sungmin replied.

“Hmm… I guess you’re right… It’s Feburary third ninteen-eighty-eight.” Kyuhyun said, “When’s yours?”

Sungmin blushed, “Next year…”

“What’s the date?” Kyuhyun questioned.

“Soon…” Replied Sungmin.

“How close is soon?”

Sungmin sighed, “Well I don’t want you to do anything for my birthday. Okay?”

“Why not?”

“Because I hate it when people spend money on me…” Sungmin replied.

“Alright, I won’t. Just tell me when it is.”

Sungmin looked up at Kyuhyun, “January first ninteen-eighty-six.”

“You’re a New Year’s baby?” Kyuhyun smiled, “That’s so cool! Double celebration!”

“Kyuhyun!”

“Alright, alright, calm down.” Kyuhyun replied, “That’s cool though, so you’d be my hyung.”

“Or oppa.” Sungmin joked.

“I am not the girl in this relationship.” Kyuhyun replied.

“So I am!?” Sungmin asked.

“Only because you’re so cute!”

“I am not cute! I’m handsome.” Sungmin stood up for himself.

“No, no…. You’re cute.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Yah!”

The two bickered and jokingly fought for awhile and then continued packing before it got dark. They headed back home and decided to unpack everything in the morning. For now, they needed sleep. Though Kyuhyun continued thinking about Sungmin’s birthday. He know’s that Sungmin doesn’t want him to do anything special, but it’s his boyfriend’s birthday. He’s got to do something, and something special… But what? That’s when Kyuhyun finally got an idea.

“I got it!” Kyuhyun accidentally said out loud.

“Huh!? W-Wha- Got what?” Sungmin asked half asleep.

“N-Nothing… Go back to sleep my love.” Kyuhyun kissed his lover’s forehead.

Yes, his plan was perfect… Well, after all, he is evil… All his plans should be perfect… Right?


 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well, terrible ending to this chapter… Anyways, a few things I must say. First off, sorry for not updating yesterday, it was a long day of Ice Skating and Bowling. Haha!(: Secondly, how was everyone’s Christmas!? Third of all, I’m giving you all an extra update on January 1st because it’s Sungmin’s birthday. How can I not give an update? Fourth, Lastly, and Most Importantly, I got a request to make a chapter in this fic. But it’s up to all of you. I’ve never written it before, but if enough of you want it, I will write a chapter with . Please tell me in the comments! Thankyu to all my Commenters, Readers, Subscribers, and Upvoters!(: See you all tomorrow!!(: