Day 29 - December 29th

31 Days Of December

Kyuhyun headed over to Yesung’s house at about twelve o’clock. He just wasn’t sure about his gift anymore…

“So what’s the matter?” Yesung asked as he sat down across from Kyuhyun.

“Well it’s about Sungmin’s birthday. It’s in three days and I’m not so sure about my gift anymore…” Kyuhyun said.

“Well why not? What did you get him anyways?” Yesung asked.

“I wanted to take him out to Jeju Island because they have the best fireworks show and everything. I was even going to sing him a song that I wrote while we were there. But he told me not to spend any money on him or he’ll kill me…” Kyuhyun said.

“Did you ask him what he wants for his birthday?”

Kyuhyun nodded, “He said he just want’s me. But how do I just give him myself when he already has me?”

“Well, maybe he want’s… You. Do you know what I mean?” Yesung replied.

Kyuhyun blinked a few times before shaking his head.

Yesung thought for a moment, “You know, give yourself to him…”

Kyuhyun stared at him confused.

Yesung sighed, “What I mean is maybe he wants to…” Yesung lowered his voice, “Have …”

“Yesung!” Ryeowook shouted.

Yesung turned around, “What!? Maybe it’s true!!”

Ryeowook smacked the back of his head, “How would you know!?”

Yesung smirked at his lover, “I knew when you wanted to…”

Ryeowook was getting ready to smack him again when Kyuhyun interrupted him, “Wait! you might be right… But then again… We just started dating a few days ago…”

“Exactly. Kyuhyun, you just take your time with Sungmin okay? Don’t push him into doing anything he doesn’t want to do.” Ryeowook said.

“Coming from the person who wanted to do it the third day we started dating…” Yesung mumbled, but everyone still heard it.

“WHAT!? Y-Yah, t-that is not true!” Ryeowook shouted.

Yesung laughed, “Sure it is! Don’t lie to Kyuhyun!”

Ryeowook sighed, “Alright fine! It’s true! But Sungmin’s nothing like me!”

Yesung and Kyuhyun looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

“Please,” Yesung started, “You two couldn’t be more alike if you tried!”

“Yeah!!” Kyuhyun agreed, “Alright, well… I mean it couldn’t hurt to run the idea by him… Somehow…”

“Exactly.” Yesung said, “And who knows, maybe he does, maybe he doesn’t.”

Kyuhyun nodded, “Yeah. But what do I do about the hotel in Jeju…?”

“You already rented a room?” Yesung asked.

Kyuhyun nodded again, “Yeah….”

“Well, just take him there by surprise! He can’t hate you if you take him to Jeju!” Yesung replied.

Kyuhyun nodded, “Good point. Well, thanks guys!”

“Anytime!” Yesung said.

Kyuhyun headed home but couldn’t stop thinking about what Yesung said. What if it is true? And what if it’s not? Kyuhyun didn’t want to disappoint Sungmin in anyway. He didn’t want to make it seem like their relationship was moving too fast… But what if Sungmin does want it? Would Kyuhyun be okay with it? Sungmin was obviously a and so was Kyuhyun. But Kyuhyun didn’t want to hurt him in anyway… ‘What should I do?’ Kyuhyun thought.

He entered his house to his smiling lover Sungmin, “Hi Kyu bear!”

“Kyu bear? That’s a new one.” Kyuhyun laughed.

“Do you like it?” Sungmin questioned.

“Well I’m not a bear at all… How about I call you bunny?”

“What!? Why would you call me that?” Sungmin asked.

“Because you’re cute, just like a bunny.” Kyuhyun kissed his nose.

Sungmin blinked a few times, “I already told you I’m not cute!!”

Kyuhyun laughed, “I know, I know..”

Sungmin smiled and kissed Kyuhyun’s lips. Kyuhyun kissed him back and the kiss lasted a bit longer than they expected it would. Kyuhyun picked Sungmin up bridal style and lead him to the couch, never breaking their kiss. They kissed for what seemed like forever until they had to pull away from lack of air.

“Sungmin…” Kyuhyun said still trying to catch his breath.

“Y-Yes…?” Sungmin blushed.

“Y-You love me… R-Right?” Kyuhyun asked.

Sungmin nodded, “Of course, why?”

“Well… I-I mean… I… I love you t-too and… Well…”

“Kyuhyun…? Are you okay?” Sungmin asked, “You’re stuttering a lot.”

Kyuhyun nodded, “Y-Yeah… I just… N-Never mind… It’s nothing…”

“No.” Sungmin replied, “It’s something. Just tell me.”

“Well…” Kyuhyun sighed, “How much do you love me?”

Sungmin thought for a moment, “I love you so much that I’d do anything for you. Now what is all this abo-”

Kyuhyun cut him off by kissing him again.

“Y… Yah…. K-Kyu…” Sungmin said into the kiss.

Kyuhyun pulled away after a moment and looked into Sungmin’s eyes.

“You’re hiding something, aren’t you?” Sungmin asked.

Kyuhyun gulped and Sungmin looked at him betrayed.

“Sungmin, i-it’s not that… I just… I’m sorry.. I don’t know how to say it…” Kyuhyun stood up, “I-I’m sorry… I’ll tell you later…”

Kyuhyun ran upstairs and closed the door behind him. He leaned against it. ‘Dear god,’ he thought, ‘If I can’t find a way to ask him, I might ruin his birthday...’

While Kyuhyun was upstairs acting like a fool, making things harder than they need to be, Sungmin was downstairs confused. ‘What’s up with Kyuhyun? I hope he’s not cheating on me… Hmm…. Perhaps I should ask Yesung or Ryeowook tomorrow...’ And that’s exactly what Sungmin was planning to do… But how comfortable can Yesung or Ryeowook be about telling him what Kyuhyun can’t…?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I feel like the ending to all these chapters from the last few days have …. Sorry about that… Anyways, first off I want to say sorry for not updating yesterday. I’ve been hanging with my friends lately so I haven’t had much time to update :P But I’ll try to keep up!! Second of all, some of you told me you want a chapter and others said they don’t care, so I came to the conclusion that I will write a chapter! (As you can tell from this chapter^^) But like I said, I’ve never written it before, so this will be my first time trying… I hope it won’t … No pun intended >.< xD….. Anyways, Thankyu to my Commenters, Readers, Subscribers, and Upvoters!!(: See you all tomorrow!(: