Day 16 - December 16th

31 Days Of December

    So far, Yesung and Sungmin’s plan was working out just fine, well at least that’s what Yesung thought. Sungmin on the other hand didn’t know how well this plan would work out, he hoped it would work and bring Kyuhyun back as soon as possible.



______________________________________________________________________



    Kyuhyun had woken up to the sound of knocking at his door. If it was that one boy again, Kyuhyun wanted nothing to do with him. He headed toward the door and opened it. Of course, standing there, the one person he didn’t want to see at the moment was Donghae.

    “Hey Kyuhyun!” He said, “Did you just wake up? Jeez, it already twelve o’clock, don’t you know that!?”

    Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and was about ready to close the door on him, when Donghae unexpectedly barged inside Kyuhyun’s house.

    “Don’t you know it’s rude to close the door on someone? Besides, I made you lunch, so you should be nice to me!” Donghae said.

    “Lunch?” Kyuhyun asked following Donghae into his own kitchen.

    Donghae nodded, “Of course, it’s what friendly neighbor’s do!”

    “Friendly neighbor’s…?” Kyuhyun asked quietly.

    “I hope you like beef teriyaki!”

    “W-What…?” Kyuhyun asked him.

    “Beef teriyaki… Have you ever had it before? I think it’s great!” Donghae said.

    The first time Kyuhyun had ever had beef teriyaki was when Sungmin taught him how to make it… What was this ‘Donghae’ up to? And how did he know everything that Sungmin and him did when they met..?

    “Alright, what kind of sick joke is this?” Kyuhyun asked.

    “Excuse me?” Donghae questioned.

    “How do you know everything Sungmin and I have done!? Did you spy on me while I was with him, then follow me here!?” Kyuhyun shouted.

    “H-Huh? Who’s Sungmin?” Donghae was confused.

    “You know very well who he is, don’t you!? Don’t lie!!”

    “I really have no idea what you’re talking about… I was just trying to be friendly…” Donghae looked at the floor sadly, “I-I’m sorry, if you don’t want me around I’ll just leave…”

    Kyuhyun felt bad that he had yelled at the boy, he wanted to apologise but the words wouldn’t come out of his mouth. He watched as Donghae left his home, then he sighed. Man he was stupid, but it’s not his fault. Everything Donghae was doing or saying was reminding him of Sungmin, but he didn’t know why. Was it a sign that he shouldn’t have left? That he misses Sungmin and should go back? Yes, it was. But that didn’t click in Kyuhyun’s tiny brain.



    When Donghae got back to his house, he immediately pulled out his phone and dialed number 2 on his speed dial, Yesung.

    “Hello?” Yesung answered.

    “Hey, it’s me.” Donghae said.

    Yesung replied, “Hey, how’s it going so far?”

    “Not good. He keeps kicking me out of his house and he started suspecting things…” Donghae replied.

    “That’s perfect then! If he starts suspecting things, then he’ll realize how much he needs to come back.” Yesung said, “So just keep doing what you’re doing!”

    “Are you sure? I mean he-”

    “KIM JONG WOON GET IN HERE!” Donghae heard from the other line, he guessed it was Ryeowook.

    “S-Sorry Donghae, I think I’m in trouble for something… I’ll call you back, just keep up the good work!” Yesung said before he hung up.

    Donghae sighed and threw his phone on the couch.

    “How long do you have to do this thing for Yesung?” Eunhyuk, Donghae’s boyfriend pouted.
    Donghae looked at his lover, “Just until he moves back, which shouldn’t be too long.”

    Eunhyuk sat next to Donghae on the couch and pulled him closer, “I hope it’s not too much longer. I hate seeing you at another man’s house.”

    Donghae laughed, “Hyukkie, you know I only love you.”

    “Don’t be cheesy!” Eunhyuk laughed too.



______________________________________________________________________



    Sungmin sighed as he looked at Kyuhyun’s old house. He had faith in Yesung’s plan and hoped that Donghae could finally get him to come back, but he didn’t have that much faith. Sungmin thought that since Donghae was trying to act like him and remind Kyuhyun of himself, that Kyuhyun would eventually get annoyed and move to another new place. Not back to where Sungmin was.

    Sungmin’s feet slowly dragged him toward Kyuhyun’s old house and he walked inside. Taking a look around the empty living room, he sighed. But then he spotted something in the corner of the room. It was the Christmas Tree that him and Sungmin had cut down. The Christmas Tree they were supposed to spend Christmas under together. Sungmin slowly walked toward the tree at looked up at it. It wasn’t decorated at all, but Sungmin still softly smiled at it.

He remembered that Kyuhyun’s grandmother loved the Christmas Tree, but then he also remember that gift she had given him. The glass snowflake. Sungmin reached inside his coat pocket and pulled it out. He held it up to the light and read the words engraved in a shining gold,


Just like your heart, no snowflake ever falls in the wrong place.


Sungmin smiled at the snowflake before looking back at the tree. Sungmin placed the glass snowflake on one of the branches of the Christmas Tree. He stood back and looked at it. It was the only ornament on the tree and it was the most beautiful.

“I hope your heart falls in the right place Kyuhyun,” Sungmin said quietly,



“Along with mine.”


______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello! I saw that someone was worried about this being a KyuHae fic. Well, I hope that^^ Cleared things up! I’m not a KyuHae fan at all. I’m a complete KyuMin fan! And an EunHae fan, so don’t worry!(: Thankyu to my Commenters, Readers, Subscribers, and Upvoters!(: See you all tomorrow!!(: