His Confession & Her Discouragement

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 8

NOT EDITED !

--------

"Minkyung's coming over in a few." Seoyeon informed Yunho.

"Is she a fan?" he asked.

She grinned. "You have no idea."

Yunho groaned. "Dammit."

***

"I can't believe U-Know Yunho is living with you!" Minkyung squealed. "Kya~ he's so handsome!"

Seoyeon rolled her eyes. "Only you think that."

Minkyung glared at her. "That's cuz you like Taiwanese guys such as Alan Luo. I'm surprised you're even dating a Korean."

Seoyeon grinned sheepishly at her friend. "Yonghwa's too cute."

"Ah! I forgot to tell you, Minhyuk and I are dating." Minkyung said. "He just asked me out a few days ago."

"That's good. You won't be crushing on that dummy anymore." Seoyeon replied pointing at Yunho, who was in the kitchen.

"I heard that!" Yunho shouted.

"You were supposed to." Seoyeon shouted back.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Seoyeon answered it only to find her brother and cousin.

"Oppa, why are you here?" Seoyeon asked Junsu.

"I heard mom and dad sold you off to some guy. Who is he?" Junsu replied.

Seoyeon pointed to the kitchen. Junsu left her with JaeJoong and she invited him in.

"You can use the room you've always used when you slept over." Seoyeon informed him.

JaeJoong nodded.

***

-Kitchen-

"Yunho-hyung, you bought my sister?" Junsu asked. It's been over nine years since he last saw Yunho in person. Ever since his sister's accident and Yunho's debut, they've never contacted each other.

Yunho nodded. "Yeah. Hey, I thought you were studying in Japan."

"Oh, I recently asked to take a week off after hearing Seoyeon was sold off to someone." Junsu replied. "Why'd you buy my sister?"

***

"JaeJoong-sshi, it's been awhile." Minkyung said while eyeing him up and down.

JaeJoong chuckled. "Yes, how are you? Have a boyfriend yet?"

Minkyung glared at him. "Yah Kim JaeJoong, you're too much. Of course I have a boyfriend! I'm dating Seoyeon's boyfriend's friend."

"Congratulations. At least now, we all know you have a chance of getting married." he said.

"Seoyeon, I hate your cousin." Minkyung said.

***

"I didn't expect that you-" Junsu said but was cut off.

"That I would still love her? I know." Yunho said sighing. "I've tried going on blind dates to forget your sister but it never actually worked."

"Hyung..." Junsu sadly said.

"I love your sister Junsu." Yunho confessed. "I wish I never became a celebrity to be by her side."

"I would help but she already has a boyfriend." Junsu said.

Yunho looked at him sadly. "I love her. It hurts having a one-sided love. It hurts seeing her happy with someone else. It hurts knowing she doesn't feel the same way."

Tears began to form in Yunho's eyes. Junsu was taken aback. He's never seen Yunho cry over a girl.

"Junsu, I want to leave her but I can't. I love her too much." he confessed.

"Hyung..." Junsu muttered.

"Please Junsu, let me chase after her. I promise I'll make her happy." Yunho begged. "Please."

Junsu stared at Yunho. "But Yonghwa..."

"I'll treat her better than him. Please Junsu." Yunho said.

"JaeJoong-hyung! Get in here!" Junsu shouted from the kitchen.

JaeJoong sighed. "What dumb thing did you do now?"

JaeJoong left the living room and went into the kitchen to find a crying Yunho.

"What happened?" JaeJoong asked.

"I love your cousin. Please let me chase after her." Yunho begged.

"But she's with Yonghwa. You can't just ruin their relationship." JaeJoong reasoned.

"What if I told her about her past?" he asked.

"Then she can decide afterwards." JaeJoong said. "I'm sorry Yunho."

***

"What happened?" Seoyeon questioned her cousin.

JaeJoong shook his head. "Nothing. Where's Minkyung?"

"She left." Seoyeon replied. "Has a date with her boyfriend."

JaeJoong nodded.

"Yah, quit picking on her. She's not the same girl you once knew." Seoyeon frowned.

JaeJoong chuckled. "I know but it's fun teasing her."

Seoyeon glared at her cousin.

"Yet, girls love you. How?" Seoyeon said.

Her cousin smiled. "Anyways, how's dinner with Yoochun, DBSK, and your brother sound?"

"When?"

"One hour."

"Okay."

***

-Dinner-

"Seoyeon..." Junsu began. "I think you should switch majors."

Seoyeon placed her utensils on the table softly then said to her brother, "What? Oppa, I can't!"

"I agree with your brother." JaeJoong said.

Yoochun nodded.

"Yah, why are you guys siding with him?" Seoyeon asked, pissed and upset.

"You keep rejecting offers from entertainment companies!" Junsu reasoned.

"Oppa, you know I want music as a career!" she cried. "No."

Yunho and Changmin were eating their food quietly while listening to the four bicker.

"Fine, I'll sign with YG Entertainment!" Seoyeon yelled with tears threatening to fall from her eyes. "I'll sign with Cube! Oppa, don't make me give up on my dreams!"

"I agree!" Yunho said.

Everyone turned their heads to him. Yunho realized what he had just done and turned away.

"Okay, fine. You have until the end of this semester to sign onto a company." Junsu said sighing. His sister was too stubborn to listen to him anyways.

***

-Home-

Seoyeon angrily stomped to her room and ignored everyone for the rest of the night. Junsu noticed his sister's behaviour and felt guilty. He knew he did wrong trying to pursuade her to switch majors but at the same time, he wished she would realize that she didn't much have time to change her major. JaeJoong looked at his cousin sadly and patted his back assuring that everything would be okay. Yunho, on the other hand, looked at the two cousins then to Seoyeon's room. He sighed and went to his room.

-------------------------

If there are any mistakes, I'm sorry. I had typed this chapter on my itouch and sent it to my email. I re-read it once before sending it to my email to copy & paste but it could still contain errors so sorry about it. Also, sorry for the late update !

@QueenB_doll - hehe, glad you think it's interesting. I gotta admit, I like this story the most out of all my other ones o_o;; LOOL. & yeah, Yunho should tell her :3

@cassietriplekiss - Hey! Thanks for reading & commenting. Glad you think it's interesting :D

@yncassie - Thanks for taking an interest in this story! And yeah, hopefully she'll remember him soon too. And really? I though Show Luo was just his stage name? I'm used to referring him as "Alan Luo" so I think I'll keep it that way but thanks for telling me! (: