'I Love You' is Something NOT to Joke About.

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 31

NOT EDITED !

---------------------------

"For the last time, I don't have anything to say to you!" Seoyeon shouted through her phone. "Call me again and I'm dragging Changmin to the states."

With that, Seoyeon hung up on the person and slammed her phone onto her desk.

"Yunho?" JaeJoong asked when we walked into her office.

Seoyeon sighed but nodded.

"What are you going to do?" he questioned. "If you marry Changmin, he's probably going to try to stop the wedding."

"I don't know." she replied. "Oppa, what should I do?"

"Do what you feel is right." he answered. "Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with Changmin?"

"Not you too!" she whined. "I accepted his proposal and we sent out invitations already."

"That doesn't mean you two can't cancel it." JaeJoong said. "I know you two love each other but do you think it's right to marry him? You two got together right after you and Yunho broke up."

"Oppa." Seoyeon said looking at her cousin. "I gave him a chance and learned to love him. Don't you want me to be happy and marry the one I love?"

"But do you really love him?" he asked. "Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with him?"

"Of course." she answered.

"So if Yunho and Changmin were able to fall off a cliff, you'd save Changmin?"

"Oppa, isn't that scenario a bit over used?" she asked.

JaeJoong glared at her. "I'm being serious."

"I don't know." she said. "Yunho, even though he's hurt me, he's still someone I've known since I was younger. However, Changmin, he's the one that's always been there for me when I needed someone to lean on. He's caring and whenever I ranted to him, he'd listen and give me advice.

"Maybe you should talk to Yunho and Changmin." JaeJoong said. "Marriage is not something to joke about and you know that."

Seoyeon nodded.

"Neh, I will."

***

-Starbucks Coffee-

"So you decided to leave Changmin for me?" Yunho asked, a bit excited.

Seoyeon glared at him. "Don't get your hopes up."

He frowned. "Then why am I here?"

"Arasso, if you don't want to listen to what I have to say, leave." she said. "Go!"

"Aniyo! I'll listen! I'll listen." he quickly said.

Seoyeon nodded.

***

-SM Entertainment-

"Congratulations Changmin oppa!" Taeyeon said to him. "You must be really happy to be able to marry Seoyeon!"

Changmin grinned and nodded.

"Oppa! Can I be the bridesmaid?" Sooyoung asked.

"That, you have to ask Seoyeon." he replied, laughing.

***

-Starbucks-

"Look, what happened years ago, it's the past." Yunho said. "Let's forget about it. Okay?"

Seoyeon glared at him. "Did you not get what I just said the past 15 minutes."

"Aniyo." he said. "I understood everything. It's just-"

"You know, I'm not as stupid as you think I am." Seoyeon said.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"I knew you cheated on me during the time we were together." she replied.

"What? How?" he questioned.

"Yoochun told me about how he saw you and Yuri together and going on dates. He even said you two made out." she answered. "At first, I didn't believe him but then one day, I was having dinner with Minkyung and we coincidentally went to the same restaurant as you two. I saw you two kissing and holding hands. I didn't bring up the topic to you hoping you'd tell me. You never once did."

"Seoyeon I-" Yunho said but Seoyeon cut him off.

"During that time, I was upset, depressed. Upset because my boyfriend wasn't faithful to me and depressed because I felt like I wasn't good enough. You got me to give you a chance back then and go out with you. However, you ended up cheating on me. Do you honestly think I deserve to be with a guy who can't even tell me the truth?" she said. "If you had told me the truth. Maybe just maybe, I would've forgiven you and we'd probably still be going out or married. Just maybe. Instead, you chose to screw up and never told me. You hid everything from me thinking I was stupid enough to not know. Are you happy?"

"If you really loved me..." Yunho began. "Why didn't you hold onto me and go against Yuri to get me back?"

"Do you like seeing girls fighting over you?" Seoyeon questioned. "Do you like seeing girls fight for a guy? For a guy who can't even be honest to the one they're actually with? Is it even worth it fighting for a guy who thinks you're dumb."

"You're not dumb." Yunho said staring at her.

Seoyeon scoffed. "You make me look dumb. I don't fight over guys because it makes me seem desperate. If a guy really loved me and we were together, we wouldn't cheat on each other. Two girls fighting over a guy? How immature. I let you go because you seemed happy with Yuri. Why would I want to ruin someone's happiness?"

"Seoyeon-ah..." Yunho softly said.

Tears began to well up in her eyes. However, she didn't want to seem as if she still cared about the past.

"Yes, the past if the past." Seoyeon said. "But the past is what makes you who you are today. From the past, you learn to be careful in the future. From the past, you learn to avoid repeating the same things over and over again. Why would I want a relationship with someone who can't even tell me what's wrong with the relationship? I admit, at first, I used Changmin to get over you. But after six months into our relationship, I realized somehting. I realized that if a guy really loved a girl, he would always try his best to make her happy. When we first started dating, I would push him away and tell him that I still had feelings for you. He could've let me go but instead, he held on and said he was willing to wait. I soon realized that I wanted someone like him. Someone who understands me and comforts me when I'm down. Someone who would love me for whom I am and tell me what they don't like about me so I could change."

"If someone doesn't like something about you, why would you change yourself for them?" Yunho asked.

"You're not getting it." she replied. "During my relationship with Changmin, he didn't like how I'd push him away. He knew I didn't have feelings for him. He knew I was using him to get over you. However, he tried to change my mind. On days I would stay home, he'd drag me out and take me to different places. I was able to realize that guys weren't everything and that you can be happy with those who love you. From then on, I opened up to Changmin and learned to give other people a chance. Therefore, I decided to open up to him and give him a chance."

"So you really love him?" Yunho asked.

Seoyeon nodded. "Yes."

"But-"

"I didn't call you out here to tell you I'm dumping Changmin for you. Nor am I here to tell you I'm glad you've realized your mistakes." she said. "Well, I am glad you realized your mistake but I wish you actually knew then, that cheating on someone is wrong. I also wish you would know that the words 'I love you' is not three words that you can just go around saying just because you want to."

"Wait, what?" he asked.

"The words 'I love you' should only be said if you truly mean it. If you mean it, you wouldn't cheat on the person you say those words to. Now adays, the words 'I love you' tend to be overuse and loses its meaning. Why do you think I didn't tell Changmin I loved him at first?" she said. "Because I didn't know if I would love him."

"You've-"

"Matured? No, I learned that in high school." she said. "I learned that after being heartbroken and rejected by a guy from school." she said.

"Yonghwa rejected you?" he asked.

"Before I liked Yonghwa, I also kind of liked a guy name Jin Seok." she said. "He was younger than me by a year and we were close when we first met back in middle school. However, I didn't realized I liked him until I moved onto high school. When he realized I liked him, it was too late. He ended up liking someone else and things became awkward between us."

"Seoyeon-ah."

"I would cry my eyes out for days and I was depressed for a whole year because I tried chasing after him. He and I were really close at the time so when we stopped talking to each other, I felt as if my world collapsed. When I found out he had liked me but wouldn't do anything, I was upset and angry. However, I had to let go eventually and so, I met Yonghwa." she confessed. "I've been through a lot and so I've learned a lot. Maybe you don't realize this but most guys are all the same. They don't realize the person in front of them loves them so they end up doing something which makes them lose that person."

"I-I'm sorry." Yunho said.

Seoyeon shook her head. "I should've told you that I knew. I should've told you how I felt. Instead, I got hurt and let you hurt me."

"Seoyeon, I didn't know you-"

"Yunho, I hope you realize that this meeting is the last time we'll see each other as people who are not bounded with another. By that, I mean, I hope you'll live happy and let me go. It's only one more week until Changmin and I marry. I'm sorry."

With that, she got up from her seat and left the place leaving Yunho behind.

***

-Seoyeon's House-

"Jagiya~ I can't wait until next week." Changmin said to Seoyeon.

Seoyeon smiled and nodded. "Me neither."

"Oh! Mom and Dad said they wanted to see us tomorrow. Are you fine with that? I think they want us to pick our attires."

Seoyeon nodded. "Fine with me."

***

-Yunho's Place-

[Yunho's POV]

The words 'I love you' cannot easily be used. Did I overuse it? Maybe, Seoyeon is right. You can't use those words if you end up cheating on that person. Seoyeon, I'm sorry but I can't give you to Changmin. I have to stop your wedding with him. Please forgive me.

--------------------------------------------

Note: Finally updated! As you see in this chapter, Seoyeon may seem a bit "mature" for saying such things to Yunho towards the end about 'I love you'. A lot of people might not realize this but it's true. Why would say those words if you end up going behind your lover's back and cheating on them? I don't like it when couples or even a single person use it as if it's nothing. ANYWAYS, I hope you guys like this update. It was quite interesting to write this because I've always wanted to let this out. LOOL. The story about Seoyeon's lovelife with "Jin Seok" is supposed to be my lovelife from last year (Except, I rejected all the guys that went after me & I didn't like anyone else at the time either LOL!). I only incorporated it in because I thought it would fit with the story & prove that sometimes letting go is better than holding on and getting hurt. && Like I said in the previous chapter, now that I have an AP class, I can only update on the weekends. Even though I just started school this past week, I've been staying up late to do homework and I only get about 2 hours of sleep. If I don't update often, I'm sorry. School just started and I already have a lot of homework to worry about. I promise I'll update at least once every two weeks & if I'm lucky enough, an update within a week.

@QueenB_doll - Updated!

@myfishyx - LOOL. Yeah! Exactly what's being incorporated into this chapter as well. LOOL. & thanks. The teacher ended up being a lot better than the first day of school but the homework for the class is just so much that I don't get enough sleep -__-;;

Comment if you can please! :D