A date with maknae?

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 21

NOT EDITED !

------------------------

Jagiya, I recently changed number. Let's go on a date today! Meet me at Han River at around 11AM! Bring lots of food<3

Seoyeon read the text message sent to her by Yunho over again for the hundreth time this morning.

"A date?" she asked outloud to herself. "I'm glad I have a vacation."

***

-Han River-

"Aish, where is he?" Seoyeon said herself.

"Noona!" Changmin called out when he spotted Seoyeon.

"Changmin! What's up?" she replied.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I received a text from Yunho oppa this morning asking me to go on a date." she said as she looked at her phone to make sure she read the text correct.

"No, hyung has a schedule today." Changmin said.

Seoyeon shoved her phone at Changmin.

"See?" she said.

"Noona." Changmin called. "Hyung didn't change his number. This is Yuri's number."

"Wait, eh?" she replied.

"I get it now." Changmin said. "Yuri said she would set me up on a blind date today so since I was bored, I decided to go. She's trying to set us up..."

Seoyeon glared at her phone. "Damn it."

"By the way, did you bring food?" Changmin asked.

Seoyeon nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"Let's eat before we go our seperate ways then. I'm hungry."

Seoyeon laughed. "Okay."

***

-After eating-

"Noona..." Changmin began.

"Yeah?" Seoyeon replied.

"Don't let Yuri break you two up." he said.

Seoyeon nodded. "Thanks for the advice."

Changmin nodded. "I guess I'll spend my day off at home."

Seoyeon stood in place and thought for awhile.

"Why don't we hang then?" she asked. "C'mon, like a friendly bond thing."

"What if we get into a scandal?" he questioned.

"Nah, don't worry." she assured him. "Let's go."

***

"Ice skating?" Changmin shrieked.

Seoyeon grinned. "I haven't ice skated in so long. Yunho promised me he'd take me but he never had the chance to."

"But noona, I can't skate." he whined.

"Quit being a baby. C'mon, I'll help you." she said.

***

-Somewhere-

"Heh, that dummy actually went." Yuri said grinning. "Now, to show Yunho oppa that she's cheating on him with Changmin.

***

-Skating Rink-

"Yah! Can't you hold onto a person's hand for five seconds?" Changmin yelled. "Noona!"

Seoyeon skated towards him and stuck her tongue out at him. "Nope!"

"Yah, you're my dongsaeng!" he cried.

"You call me noona so I'll act more like a noona than a dongsaeng." she replied.

Changmin groaned. "Fine, should I make you address me correctly and call me Changmin oppa?"

Seoyeon shook her head. "Nah, I like being called noona. Besides, you're only older than me by a few months."

"I'm still older than you." Changmin reasoned. "I only call you noona because you act mature than me!"

Seoyeon grinned. "And that's why, I can't hold onto your hand for more than five seconds!"

Changmin grunted and lifted himself off of the ice. "So cold..."

"Hurry up kid." she said and skated away from him.

"Noona! You're so cruel."

***

-SM Entertainment-

"Yuri, why are you here?" Yoochun asked her when she entered the studio room.

"I'm looking for Yunho oppa." she replied.

"Why?"

"Because his beloved girlfriend is cheating on him with his best friend, Changmin."

"I don't believe you." Yoochun said.

Yuri looked at Yoochun oddly. "Do you even know who the hell he's dating?"

Yoochun nodded. "He's dating my best friend. Why?"

"Well..." Yuri began. "Your best friend is out ice skating with Changmin."

"So?" Yoochun asked. "They could be there as friends."

Yuri glared at him. "She's cheating on him!"

"If she was, I would've already know!" Yoochun yelled. "Get out."

"Not until I see Yunho oppa!" she protested.

Yunho walked into the studio room and looked at the two oddly.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Yunho oppa." Yuri said innocently. "I was walking around earlier and saw Seoyeon with Changmin. Alone."

Yunho looked at her blankly. "So?"

"She's cheating on you oppa!" Yuri cried.

"They're probably out just to hang." he said shrugging. "I don't mind. I know she wouldn't cheat on me. Moreover, Changmin wouldn't go behind my back and date my girlfriend."

Yoochun chuckled. "Told you."

Yuri snorted. "Whatever es."

***

"I had a great day, thanks noona." Changmin said as he ate the last of his pasta.

"No problem." Seoyeon replied. "Do you want dessert?"

Changmin shook his head. "Aniyo, I shouldn't make you wait."

"Are you sure? I don't mind." she said.

Changmin nodded. "I'm sure."

Seoyeon then asked for the bill and was about to pay but Changmin quickly took out his credit card and beat her to it.

"Guys pay for girls." he said smirking.

Seoyeon chuckled. "Araso, but next time, I'm paying."

"If I let you." Changmin replied.

***

-Seoyeon's House-

"You're back." Yoochun said.

"Eh? Oppa, why are you here?" Seoyeon asked.

"Junsu invited me over." he replied. "Say, were you out with Changmin today?"

Seoyeon nodded.

"What'd you guys do?" he questioned.

"We had a picnic. Afterwards, we went ice skating then had dinner." she replied. "Why?"

"Are you cheating on Yunho with him?"

"What? Heck no!" Seoyeon said. "Oppa, what gave you that idea? We're just friends. Earlier I received a text that was supposedly Yunho's saying he wanted to go on a date today but I found out the number was actually Yuri's after I saw Changmin and showed him the text."

Yoochun nodded. "Glad to know you're not cheating on him. I'm off now. Bye."

"Good night oppa."

***

[Yoochun's POV]

Seoyeon, you'd better be careful now that Yuri is trying to break you and Yunho up. Whatever happens, you know I'll always be here for you. If something happens between the both of you, I'll promise to take care of you if you give me a chance to win your heart.

***

-DBSK's Dorm-

"Shim Changmin, where have you been this whole day?" Yunho asked Changmin.

"Out." Changmin replied.

"With?"

"Noona."

"Noona?"

"Noona. Seoyeon noona."

"I thought you're older than her."

"I am it's just, she acts more mature than me so I call her noona. Why?"

"Are you going behind my back and dating my girlfriend?" Yunho questioned him.

"Aniyo!" Changmin said. "Hyung, I wouldn't do such a thing!"

"Then why were you two together?"

Changmin sighed. "You dummy. Yuri texted Seoyeon using her phone and lied saying that you just switched numbers. She told Seoyeon to go to Han River because you wanted a date. This morning, she told me she had set me a blind date and since I was bored, I decided to go but I didn't know it'd be with Seoyeon."

Yunho nodded. "Alright."

"Hyung, I would never go behind your back and steal your girlfriend!"

"Alright, I believe you Changmin. Go to sleep okay? I'm sorry I accused you."

"It's okay."

'But I wouldn't mind dating her either if you two broke up...' Changmin thought to himself.

***

-SNSD's Dorm-

"Dammit, my plan failed." Yuri said to herself. "Time for plan B."

------------------------------

Hopefully this chapter kinda helped you guys choose who you'd like as Yunho's rival.

@VivianLuvDBSK - You'll see :D

@QueenB_doll - LOOL. He is bold... haha, & yeahh, love rival. At first, I was like, 'should there be a love rival?'. I wasn't going to have one but I didn't want to end the story early either so I decided to add that in.

 

 

 

If you haven't voted yet, vote! Please vote as soon as possible so I could get ideas for future chapters and update as much as I can for you guys before school starts! Also comment if you'd like. It motivates me :P ! LOOL.