Meet Mike He

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 12

NOT EDITED !

*Note: Dialogues in this color means the characters are speaking in Chinese. If it's in black, they're speaking in Korean. I don't want to type "---- spoke in Chinese" 32847329 times. If you think it's irritating looking at the different colors, just leave a comment so I know and I'll try to find a better way to indicate what language they're speaking in. English & Japanese between the characters will be included in future chapters but not currently.

------------------

"Oppa!" Seoyeon shouted to JaeJoong.

"What?" he asked.

"I got a call from Mike He!" she excitedly said.

"Who the hell is he?" Yunho asked.

Yunho was seated at the dining table waiting for JaeJoong to finish making their breakfast when Seoyeon all of a sudden called out to JaeJoong excitedly.

"Yeah, who's he?" JaeJoong asked.

"He's Taiwan's most famous actor and singer!" she said. "He said he wanted to meet up and help me break into the Taiwanese Industry!"

Yunho's eyes widened. "The hell?"

"Already?" JaeJoong asked.

Seoyeon nodded. "I can't believe my dreams are going to come true!"

"What makes you so sure this isn't a scam?" Yunho asked.

Seoyeon glared at him. "He even sounded like the guy too."

He scoffed. "Whatever."

***

-3 Hours Later-

"Annyeonghasseyo, chonun He Jun Xiang imnida." Mike introduced himself in broken Korean to the male who answered the door.

"Ah, you're the guy Seoyeon was talking about." Yunho said.

"You know Chinese?" Mike asked. "Great."

"Mike! You're here." Seoyeon said. "Hi, I'm Kim Seoyeon."

"It's nice to meet you." Mike replied offering his hand out to her.

She smiled at him while shaking his hand.

***

"My last concert will be here in Seoul taking place in two days. Afterwards, I'll be flying back to Taiwanese. Do you think you'll be able to come with me to Taiwan?" Mike asked Seoyeon.

"Could JaeJoong oppa come along?" she asked.

"If you guys can purchase your own tickets, then yes. My agency is willing to pay for your fees since it's business related."

Seoyeon nodded.

"Oppa, what do you say?" she asked JaeJoong.

"I guess I could go with you guys." he said

"If he goes, I'm going too!" Yunho cried.

"Great! I'll take Yonghwa too!" she excitedly said.

"We'll all go!" Seoyeon said to Mike. "Thank you so much!"

Mike chuckled. "No problem."

***

"Sure I'll go to Taiwan with you and the others." Yonghwa said to Seoyeon.

"Great! We'll get our tickets tomorrow and leave Sunday." she replied.

"Can't wait."

***

"I can't believe you're willing to go to Taiwan to become a celebrity." Yunho mumbled.

Seoyeon grinned sheepishly. "Hehe, even my boyfriend supports me."

Yunho glared at her. "Whatever. Your boyfriend is probably going to let you go if he's that laid back."

"Yah! What'd you say?" she yelled. "Jung Yunho, you !"

***

-Dinner-

"So tickets tomorrow and Taiwan Sunday?" Yoochun asked.

"Dude, why are you here?" Yunho asked the guy irritatedly.

Yoochun shrugged. "I was bored at home."

"Yeah, we're getting out tickets tomorrow. You can drop us off Sunday and pick us up two weeks later right?" JaeJoong asked.

Yoochun nodded.

"Thanks oppa!" Seoyeon said happily.

"No problem."

-------------------------