Rumors

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 41

NOT EDITED !

Note: The "author's note" for chapter 40 has been deleted and been replaced by an actual chapters.

---------------------------

Seoyeon woke up the next morning and found a text message sent to her by Yunho asking her to meet him at SM Entertainment. Seoyeon scoffed. 'Is this how he asks me out?' she thought.

***

-Yoochun's Car-

"Yah, I didn't need a ride." Seoyeon said when Yoochun complained about driving her around. "I can drive you know?"

Yoochun shrugged. "If Yunho does anything I can just drive you home immediately."

Seoyeon chuckled. "Overprotective much?"

"Whatever." he said. "C'mon, we're here."

The two got out of the car and Seoyeon followed Yoochun from behind.

[Someone's POV]

I found SM's Building! Wait, isn't that Kim Seoyeon, the Taiwanese-Korean singer? Why is she with that Park Yoochun producer? Don't tell me she'll be working with an SM artist. Is she returning to the entertainment industry then?

[End of POV]

***

"Yah! Jung Yunho!" Seoyeon yelled.

"What? he asked innocently.

"You asked me to meet you here only to tell me that you're bored? What a-"

"Don't kill me!" he helplessly cried. "Okay, we'll go out for breakfast."

"No."

"Why?"

"I wana go with Yoochun-oppa."

"No."

"Why?"

"This is MY day."

"Conceited jerk."

"Yah!"

"Are you gona go for breakfast or not?" she asked walking towards the door.

"Yah! Kim Seoyeon!"

***

[Someone's POV]

Someone's coming out of SM building.

"Yah! Wait up!" someone yelled.

I hid myself behind a car and saw DBSK's Yunho running after Seoyeon.

"Why do you walk so fast?" he asked.

"You're just slow. Hurry up, you're driving." she answered.

Yunho shrugged and walked over the driver's side. Are those two dating or are they collaborating for a single or album? They had a scandal before but they denied it. Could it be that they really are dating? I have to know.

[End of POV]

***

-Somewhere in Seoul-

"You eat like a pig." Yunho blurted out as he stared at Seoyeon.

She scoffed. "I'm sorry but I'm hungry. I barely had dinner yesterday and my sleep was ruined thanks to you."

"How is it thanks to me?" he asked. "Shouldn't you be happy I woke you up early?"

Seoyeon glared at him.

"Yah..." she called out.

Yunho looked at her. "What?"

"How would you feel if I picked Changmin over you?"

Yunho looked at her with wide eyes. "Yah! You still two more days! Don't rush into making a decision."

She shrugged.

"I guess I have no choice but to let you go."

"I see."

"But really, give it another thought. Okay?"

"I was just asking. I never said I made a decision."

"Well, I'm just saying." he defended.

***

[Someone's POV]

Yunho likes her but she likes DBSK's Changmin? Or could she like 2AM's Changmin. How many Changmins are there in the Korean Industry? O: ! Damn, I could make big money for this.

***

-Later on in the Day-
[8:00PM]

"I'm tired!" Seoyeon said to JaeJoong.

"Wae?" he asked.

She shrugged. "I couldn't sleep much last night."

"Hey sis, when you and Yunho marry, I wana be the MC." Junsu said out of the blue.

JaeJoong smacked him on the back of his head. "Who said she'll marry Yunho?"

"You even placed your bet on him yesterday!" Junsu cried helplessly. "C'mon hyung, make up your mind."

"Just because I placed my bet on him doesn't mean I want it to happen."

Seoyeon sighed. "Whoever I pick shouldn't matter to you two as long you get along with that person and that he'll treat me right. Arasso? I'm old enough to make my own decisions thank you very much."

Junsu nodded. "How was your day with Yunho anyways?"

"Good. We went shopping."

"Did he buy you anything?" JaeJoong asked.

"He tried buying me the whole mall." she said rolling her eyes. "That guy. I'm not materiallistic."

"You could be." Junsu said.

She glared at him. "Forget it. I just need to hang with Changmin one last time then I'll make my decision."

The two boys nodded.

"Let's watch TV!" she said trying to change the topic.

Kim Seoyeon is rumored to be collaborating with DBSK's U-Know. From an unknown resource, she was spotted with producer and composer, Park Yoochun of SM Entertainment. The two were spotted together in Yoochun's car and both went to SM Entertainment. Later on, she left the building with DBSK's U-Know Yunho. It's also rumored that Yunho could be chasing after her but she likes DBSK's Changmin or 2AM's Changmin. Both Seoyeon and Yunho have been in a scandal together but both parties denied such a thing. Whereas Seoyeon and DBSK's Changmin have dated but broke up within two years of their relationship. Now everyone is wondering what will happen to these stars. Stay tuned and find out.

Seoyeon stared at the TV with wide-opened.

"What the ?" she yelled. "Where the hell did 2AM's Changmin come from anyways? I've only met him once."

Junsu shook his head. "Should've been more careful when you're out with celebrities."

"Shut up."

"I'm just speaking the truth."

"Says the guy who's married and still lives with his sister. I'm surprised Ri In hasn't scolded you for being too cheap to buy a new house."

JaeJoong chuckled which earned him a smack on the head by Seoyeon.

"You too! You're 26 and you don't even have a girlfriend. You live with a dog and a cat. Wow." she sarcastically said.

"Yah! What about you?" he retorted.

"I'll get married soon. To the guy I really love."

"I wonder who that is." Junsu said rolling his eyes.

Suddenly, Seoyeon's cellphone vibrated and she saw a text message.

Unknown: Hey, it's Changmin from 2AM. I just got your number from Fei. Can we talk?

Seoyeon: Sure.

***

"I'm really sorry you got dragged into this. I don't even know how such a scandal got through. I think the papparazzi might've been following SM artists around and saw me with Yunho so the followed us." Seoyeon said over the phone to Changmin. "I'm really really really sorry."

Changmin chuckled. "It's okay. Producer Park was upset at first but I explained to him that we've only met once. Are you okay though? I'll be holding a press conference tomorrow for 2AM's new album. With that, I'll have the opportunity to clear this mess between us. Would you like to be present and clear the rumors as well?"

"Ah, that would be great. Should I take Yunho as well?" she replied.

"I think you should. Ask Yunho, Yoochun, and Changmin to be present." he said.

"I got it. Thank you so much! I owe you one!"

Changmin laughed. "No problem. See you tomorrow then."

"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow!"

***

[DBSK's Dorm]

"Changmin-ah, we'll be having a press conference tomororw with Seoyeon, Yoochun, and the members of 2AM." Yunho informed the younger male.

"Man, why couldn't you be more careful?" Changmin asked, frustratedly. "Now, we're all gona be dead. Especially you, me, and Seoyeon!"

"I'm sorry!" Yunho cried. "Look, we'll settle this right after the press conference. Okay?"

Changmin groaned but nonetheless nodded.

***

"Yoochun-oppa, you'll be at 2AM's press conference right?" Seoyeon sweetly asked him over the phone.

"No." he said.

"Please?" she asked trying to sound cute.

"No."

"Should I tell Yoohwan you're not treating his noona right?" she asked.

"Yoohwan can't do ."

"Your mom can."

Yoochun sighed. "Fine, I'll see tomorrow."

"Yay! I love you oppa."

"Sure you do." he mumbled. "Good night."

"Night!"

[Someone's POV]

Dang, everyone must really believe this rumor. Heh, at least my story received many hits and that people believe it. On top of that, I have enough to live the rest of my life and support my family. Definitely, Seoyeon, Yunho, and Changmin will have a difficult time dealing with this thanks to DBSK's beloved fans.

---------------------------------------------------

So tomorrow is Monday. Sadly, I'm sick but I'm hoping I'll feel a lot better by tomorrow. I'm scared to get a day off of school now cuz my WHAP teacher scares the crap outta me.On the bright side, I'm going to Vietnam this Christmas! Sadly, I can't go to Korea this November with my aunt because of school but I asked her to buy me a few CDs there. LOOL! I'm so lame -.-;; Hope you guys liked this chapter!

@QueenB_doll - (:

@HwangMinRa - thank yous :D

@myfishyx - I know right? -.-;;