My "Date" was Ruined

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 3

NOT EDITED !

---------------------------

Three Days Later

"Yah, I'm picking you up after school!" Yunho shouted to Seoyeon.

Seoyeon rolled her eyes and headed off to school.

***

"Seoyeon, Yonghwa's looking for you." Minhyuk shouted to her.

"Why would he look for her?" Minkyung asked Minhyuk curiously.

Minhyuk shrugged. "He's in the music room."

Seoyeon nodded.

***

-Music Room-

"Oppa?" Seoyeon said looking around the music room. "Aish, where's that-"

"Ah, Seoyeon. You're here." Yonghwa said. "Sorry, I went out to grab coffee."

"It's alright.' she replied. "You needed me for something?"

"Are you free today?" Yonghwa asked.

Seoyeon thought for awhile. 'Do I want to go with the devil or with Yonghwa-oppa?'

"Yeah, I'm free." she said nodding.

"Great! Let's hang." he excitedly said. "Besides, we have school off tomorrow."

"Sure."

***

-After School-

"Kim Seoyeon!" Yunho shouted when he saw her walk out of school grounds.

She turned to the direction of the voice and saw Yunho. Pulling onto Yonghwa's arm, she led him to another road where they could walk.

"Something wrong?" Yonghwa asked.

Seoyeon shook her head. "Nothing."

Suddenly her phone rang and she groaned. She looked at the caller id and ignored it.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Yonghwa asked as he looked at her confusedly.

"Wrong number." she replied.

-Yunho's Side-

"The hell? I specifically told her that I'd pick her after school." Yunho said to himself.

He got into his car and decided to follow Seoyeon and Yonghwa.

***

-Ice Cream Parlor-

"Oppa, gomawo." Seoyeon said to Yonghwa.

"Your welcome." he replied.

"Ya, Kim Seoyeon, I thought I specifically told you I'd pick up after school!" Yunho yelled barging into the ice cream parlor.

"You're so loud." Seoyeon mumbled.

"You're that guy in that group!" Yonghwa said staring at Yunho with wide eyes. "DBSK's Yunho!"

"Why are you with him?" Yunho asked Seoyeon ignoring Yonghwa. "Are you two dating?"

Before Seoyeon could speak, Yonghwa said, "What if we are?"

Yunho scoffed. "Back off kid, she's mine."

With that, he dragged Seoyeon out of the place and into his car.

"You're hurting me!" Seoyeon whined. "Let go!"

Yunho ignored her protests and pushed her into the passenger seat.

***

-SM Entertainment-

"Yah! Let me go!" Seoyeon shouted.

"No!" Yunho replied. "You're going to get lost."

"I've been here ten times. I'm sure I know my way around." she replied glaring at him.

"You can't get in unless you're a trainee, idol, staff, or someone boyfriend/girlfriend. Who'd you date?" he said.

"None of your business. Now, let me go! Yah!"

Yunho ignored her protest and continued dragging her around SM's building.

"Hyung, you're here!" Changmin greeted Yunho. "Oh, who's this?"

"Hello, I'm Kim Seoyeon!" Seoyeon said smiling at Changmin.

"His girlfriend?" Changmin asked.

Seoyeon chuckled. "N-"

"Yeah, my girlfriend." Yunho said.

Seoyeon glared at him.

Changmin nodded. "Yoochun-hyung is waiting for us in the studio room."

***

-Studio Room-

"Yoochun oppa!" Seoyeon greeted Yoochun with a hug.

"Whoah, what are you doing here?" he asked returning the hug.

"She's with me." Yunho said. "Did you finish the song."

Yoochun nodded. "Ready for recording."

"Great."

"We'll be recording after our vacation so we can make a comeback afterwards." Changmin explained.

Yunho nodded.

"Yoochun oppa, I talk to you?" Seoyeon asked Yoochun softly.

"Sure." he replied.

Yunho eyed the two. 'They know each other?'

***

-Somewhere in SM-

"What's up?" Yoochun said to Seoyeon.

"I need your help." Seoyeon said.

"With?" Yoochun asked cofusedly.

"Mom and Dad  sold me to Yunho." she replied. "He ruined my chance with Yonghwa too. He saw us at an ice cream shop earlier and he scared Yonghwa off."

"What's the favor?"

"Let me move in with you."

"I'm sorry, I can't. Your cousin is with me." Yoochun apologized.

"Cousin?" Seoyeon asked. "Who?"

"JaeJoong-hyung is currently in Korea." Yoochun explained. "He'll be here for awhile."

"When did he arrive?" she questioned.

"Two nights ago."

Seoyeon nodded.

"I heard you got an offer from this company to become a trainee." Yoochun said out of the blue. "Why don't you accept?"

"Oppa, you know I hate being those celebrities who wear revealing clothes and dancing on stage in high heels." she answered.

Yoochun chuckled. "If you become a celebrity in Taiwan, you'd be like your cousin Eunsung."

She nodded. "I don't mind! As long as I can meet Nicholas  Teo, Alan Luo, and other famous Taiwanese artists, I'm fine."

Yoochun smiled. "Are you busy tonight? Let's go to a noraebang with the DBSK guys and your cousin. Did your brother leave for Japan yet?"

Seoyeon nodded. "He did."

"Then just the five of us."

"Can I invite Yonghwa oppa? I want to clear things up with him."

Yoochun nodded. "Fine with me."

"Thanks oppa!" she said and gave him a hug.

---------------------

Kays, so I got three chapters up in one day. Maybe I'll type up another one later. Glad you guys like this story so far :D

Note: Nicholas Teo [metioned above] is a Malaysian singer/actor who starred in the Taiwanese drama, "Smiling Pasta".

@chelsie023 - LOL. You'll find out how in later chapters :D

@EunMin - haha, I'm glad you like the story so far

@abbyraea - Haha, thanks! I'm glad you like my stories :D

@VivianLuvDBSK - Sadly, she doesn't ]:

@QueenB_doll - LOOL! She's heard of him but she's not a fan so she doesn't know what he looks like. It's kind of hinted in chapter 1 :D Glad you like my stories by the way [: