[Pt. 2] Her Past

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 15

NOT EDITED !

-------------------------

"Yunho-sshi!" Seoyeon said when she saw him at the park.

"You're here!" he replied smiling at her.

Seoyeon nodded. "Of course."

"C'mon, I'll push you on the swing." he said dragging her towards the playground.

***

"Yunho-sshi, thank you." Seoyeon said.

Yunho looked at her confusedly. They two were under a tree just staring at passerbyers while getting to know one another.

"Huh?" he asked.

"I've never met a guy that's been so nice to me." she said truthfully. "I mean, a lot of guys act nice to me because I'm pretty but I know they don't really like me. That's why I don't have guy friends."

Yunho looked at her sadly. "Oh."

"I think, you're the only guy I'd actually like to be friends with." she said.

Yunho smiled. "Maybe one day, you'll find a guy that's like me."

Seoyeon shrugged. "I doubt it."

Yunho laughed. "You're so cute."

He pinched her cheeks and smiled.

"Don't be such a downer and look on the upside." he said. "Okay?"

Seoyeon nodded. "Okay."

***

As time went by, Seoyeon and Yunho became closer. Yunho would even take care of her when she's sick. At times, Junsu would misunderstand Yunho and scolded him for being so close with his sister. However, eventually the two would become close. JaeJoong, however, became close with Yunho instantly and even supported him with chasing after Seoyeon.

***

-3 Months Later-

"Seoyeon! I got into SM Entertainment!" Yunho excitedly said to Seoyeon. He had just gotten news that SM had decided to accept as a trainee so he could debut as a singer in the future.

"Congratulations oppa!" Seoyeon said giving Yunho a hug.

"We should celebrate tonight!" Yunho excitedly said.

"Yah you!" Junsu shouted pointing at Yunho. "Who said you could take my sister out on a date?"

"Who said it was a date?" Yunho retorted.

"I did!" Junsu replied. "No way am I letting you date my sister."

"Why?" Seoyeon asked.

Junsu stared at his sister. "You like Yunho-hyung?"

Seoyeon shyly nodded. "Y-yeah."

Yunho couldn't help but smile. "I guess the date is on then."

Yunho grabbed Seoyeon's wrist and dragged her out of the house.

"I'll bring her home by 10PM!" Yunho shouted to Junsu.

***

"I'm sorry this is all I could afford." Yunho said. "My parents kind of kicked me out of the house a few months ago before I met you for wanting to pursue a career in the entertainment industry."

"Was that why you didn't want to eat when I invited you to eat with me that day we met?" Seoyeon asked.

Yunho nodded.

"You should've told me." she replied. "But, I'm glad in the end, I paid and not you."

"Still, I felt bad that day because normally guys are supposed to treat girls." Yunho reasoned.

Seoyeon chuckled. "I don't think that."

***

Soon, Yunho began his training in SM Entertainment and he couldn't see Seoyeon as often as he wanted to. They'd talk on the phone with one another but it wasn't the same. They felt that they were drifting away from each other but still, they tried to keep ahold of their relationship.

***

-2 Years Later-

"Seoyeon! Hurry up and deliver those fruits to your cousin, JaeJoong." Seoyeon's mom said to her.

"Okay! I'm off." Seoyeon said.

***

Seoyeon was sitting in the taxi while listening to her iPod when all of a sudden, the car in front of them was driving reckelessly across the road and bumped into the taxi causing the vehicle to flip.

***

"Miss are you okay?" a police asked.

Seoyeon nodded weakly.

"She's alive!" she heard the police say.

"Y-Yunho..." she muttered before closing her eyes.

***

-Hospital-

"How is she?" Junsu asked the doctor.

"Your sister is fine." the doctor replied. "But we believe the accident has a lot of impact on her. She might not wake up until a week or two. Maybe months. Most likely, when she wakes up, she won't remember anyone."

"She has a concussion?" JaeJoong said softly. "N-no way."

"We're sorry." the doctor replied.

Everyone walked into Seoyeon's room to find her still asleep.

"Seoyeon!" her mom shouted. "Seoyeon, please wake up."

"Omma, she can't hear you." Junsu said sadly. "We just have to hope she'll wake up soon."

His mom nodded.

"I'll be outside making a phone call."

***

"Yunho-hyung?" Junsu asked over the phone.

"Oh, what is it?" Yunho asked. "Can you kind of hurry? I'm making my debut within a few minutes."

"Oh? Can you call me once you're done then?" Junsu replied.

"Sure."

***

-After Yunho's debut Showcase-

"Junsu-ah, why'd you call?" Yunho asked Junsu over the phone.

"M-my sister." Junsu sobbed. "S-she got into a car accident."

"She what?" Yunho asked with wide eyes.

"Hyung, she has a concussion. She might not remember us." Junsu said.

"Which hospital is she at?" Yunho asked hastily.

"Seoul Hospital." Junsu replied. "Hyung, hurry. Please."

***

-Seoul Hospital-

"I'm looking for Kim Seoyeon." Yunho said to the nurse.

"She's in room 204." the nurse replied.

***

-Seoyeon's Room-

"Hyung, you're here." Junsu said to Yunho.

Yunho nodded and approached Seoyeon.

"N-no way..." Yunho softly said.

Tears began to form in his eyes.

"H-how did this happen?" he asked.

"Seoyeon was supposed to deliver some fruits over to JaeJoong's house but on the way, the car in front of her taxi was drunk so when the person drove, the car was driven diagonally and made a huge impact on the taxi Seoyeon was in." Seoyeon's mom explained.

"The taxi driver is said to have passed away minutes after arriving here at the hospital." Seoyeon's dad replied. "Luckily, Seoyeon is alive."

"Is it alright if I could stay for the night to watch over Seoyeon?" Yunho asked.

"Hyung, you just had your debut showcase." Junsu said.

"I agree. Aren't you tired?" JaeJoong asked.

"As long as I'm with Seoyeon, I'll be fine."

Mrs. Kim nodded. "Okay."

***

"Seoyeon-ah, please wake up." Yunho said holding onto Seoyeon's hand. "I recently made my debut today. I wanted to visit you after and tell you the good news. Please wake up. I love you Seoyeon-ah."

***

Later on, Yunho was never able to meet with Seoyeon due to his busy schedule but he still kept in touch with her parents. After hearing that she woke up, he felt happy. However, when he was told that she didn't remember him, he was upset but at the same time, he knew why. If he was able to visit her often, maybe she would remember him.

[End of Flashback]

"And that's what happened." Yunho said.

"So Yonghwa's not my first boyfriend?" Seoyeon asked Yunho.

"Nope. I'm your first boyfriend." Yunho replied.

Seoyeon nodded.

"You don't believe me huh?" Yunho asked.

"Aniyo. I believe you." she replied. "Come to think of it. That night, when we kissed, I saw a flashback of me saying 'I love you' to someone. I even told that person not to leave me. I guess I said that to you huh?"

Yunho nodded. "That was a few months before my debut. I complained about how hard it was and that I wanted to give up to be by your side. However, you told me to continue training. You told me you loved me and that you didn't want me to leave you even once I became famous."

Seoyeon nodded. "I see."

"So when I kissed you, you saw a bit of your past?" he asked.

Seoyeon nodded. "Yeah."

Yunho smirked. He moved closer to her and held her in place. Leaning closer to her lips, he kissed her slowly and passionately.

"We're ba- OH MY GOD!" JaeJoong shouted.

Yunho and Seoyeon turned to the door to find JaeJoong and Yonghwa.

'!' she thought and pushed Yunho away.

-------------------------

@myfishyx - Haha, yeah :3

@QueenB_doll - Updated ! LOOL.