Los Angeles, California

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 35

NOT EDITED !

---------------------------------------

"Why didn't you tell me your family moved to California?" Seoyeon asked with wide eyes. The two finally arrived at LAX Airport and were waiting to retrieve their items before heading out of the airport.

Yoochun shrugged. "I thought you knew."

"No." she replied. "Man, if I knew, I would've asked to crash at your place while I was studying at UCLA for a year."

Yoochun chuckled. "Dorms couldn't have been that expensive."

"That's what everyone says." Seoyeon said rolling her eyes.

"Yoohwan studied there and it wasn't bad." he said. "Come on, he's waiting outside."

***

"Noona!" Yoohwan cried glomping Seoyeon.

"Umph!" she cried. "Nice to see you too."

"Noona, norul bogo shipeo." he said.

"I missed you too kiddo." 

"Hyung, are you still dating noona?" Yoohwan asked turning to his brother.

"Ahniyo." Yoochun replied. "Wae? Want to date her?"

"Nah, I'm fine. Just wondering." his brother answered. "Come on, let's get back home so you two can rest."

***

-Yoochun's House-

"Omo! You've grown so much." Mrs. Park said.

Seoyeon nodded. "Thank you."

"Omma, hyung and noona are not together anymore!" Yoohwan pouted.

"Ah, I heard you were supposed to marry Changmin. Yunho ruined it correct?" she asked Seoyeon.

"Eh? Mrs. Park, how did you know? The wedding was private!" Seoyeon replied.

Mrs. Park chuckled. "Yoochun told me. Your brother is married now right?"

Seoyeon nodded. "Neh."

"You kids are all growing up so quickly. You should tell Yoochun to quickly marry!" she said.

Yoochun looked at his mom with wide eyes. "Mom!"

***

"Your mom hasn't changed." Seoyeon laughed.

"Neither has my brother." Yoochun mumbled.

"It's okay, at least he still loves me." Seoyeon said, smiling. "We should spend a day out together then! Disneyland then Korean Town. Yeah? I haven't been here in so long."

"Not today." Yoochun quickly said. "I'm tired. Jet lag."

"It's alright."

***

-Korea-

"She's arrived in California safely." JaeJoong informed Junsu over the phone.

"Neh hyung. Thank you." Junsu replied then hung up.

"Hyung, I want Seoyeon back!" Changmin whined.

JaeJoong glared at him. "Shut up kid."

"But hyung~" he cried.

"Why are you so annoying?" JaeJoong snapped. "Go out and find a new girl."

Changmin began to sob. "B-but, I only love your cousin."

JaeJoong rolled his eyes.

***

-States-

"Noona, are you and hyung planning to go somewhere while you're here?" Yoohwan asked Seoyeon.

"Hm, Disneyland and Korean Town?" she replied. "Wae?"

Yoohwan shook his head. "Just wondering. Can I join? Unless you two are supposed to uh- you know, go on a date."

"Eh? Ah..." she said. "You can join us."

Yoohwan grinned. "Thanks noona."

***

-Korea-

"Hyung, it's not going to work." Junsu said to JaeJoong. "I know it won't."

"What are you talking about?" JaeJoong asked.

"My sister getting back with Yoochun." Junsu seriously said to his cousin. "I know it won't. As much as I love Yoochun out of the three of them, she still loves Changmin sincerely. She only sees Yoochun as an older brother."

JaeJoong remained silent.

"Hyung, letting her stay in the states for awhile is a great idea but what are the chances of the two falling in love again and Changmin finding someone else?" Junsu asked. "I'm serious."

"Kim Junsu, just who's side are you on?" JaeJoong frustratedly asked.

Junsu shrugged. "I'm mutual but I'm just saying that your plan won't work."

"We'll see what happens."

***

-SM Entertainment Lounge Room-

"I can't believe that jerk sent his own cousin to the states with her EX-BOYFRIEND." Yunho shouted angrily.

"Hyung." Minho spoke. "As much as I love you, can you please keep it down? I'm trying to beat little boy here."

"Minho-hyung, I'm beating you!" Taemin shouted excitedly.

"Yunho-hyung, you're paying for my dinner if I lose!" Minho shouted.

Yunho ignored him and shook his head.

***

-States-

"I haven't had real American food in so long!" Seoyeon said as she stared at the food in front of her and her lips. "Looks delicious."

"Monster..." Yoochun said shaking his head.

Seoyeon glared at him. "Shut up man!"

***

-Korea-

"Food!" Changmin cried as he barged into Junsu's house.

"Yah! Get out!" JaeJoong shouted.

"But hyung~" he cried. "I'm hungry. Please?"

"Just today."

Changmin grinned. "Yay!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I switched scenes a lot. If you find it confusing, just tell me and I'll clarify things.

@myfishyx - Duude, I love hanging out with guys more than girls too! Girls start too much BS it pisses ME off.

@abbyraea - LOOL. I know right? & yeah, taking time to herself is pretty good. Yunho should just back off. HAHA,

@Minhaeric - YEAHH! Guys are just dumb. At times, they can be selfish -___-

Side Note: For those of you living in the states and are in high school, have you taken the SATs or PSATs yet? What did you guys think about it? If you can help me out and answer this, it'd be nice! My school is offering PSATs right now and I'm thinking of taking it to see where I am. I really need to get into one of the best universities so I  need a high SAT score -___-;; && what do you think of a double major? I was thinking of majoring in Music Producer or Composer & my other major could be something else just in case I can't do well in the music industry. If I major as a music producer, I might minor as a composer. So basically take up two majors and one minor. What do you guys think? Like I said, it'd be nice if you guys could give me your opinions.

If you don't live in the states, tell me what you think of my choice in major/minor? I'm currently leaning towards medical as my other major so I might major to become a pediatrician as well but I'm still deciding on my other major. Basically, music is a definite. So with double majors, I choose two majors. For sure, I want to major in music as a producer and minor as a composer. My other major MIGHT be a pediatrician? If not, business? If business though, I was thinking of learning marketing to create an entertainment company because I love music. LOL. What do you guys think? I'm only a sophomore in high school so I have three years left but I need to decide now and start applying for scholarships and deciding on schools already l: