His Parents & Our Day

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 32

NOT EDITED !

---------------------------

[Changmin's POV]

"Dad! This is torture~" I whined.

My three hyungs snickered and I turned around to glare at them.

"Son, don't you want to dress nicely at your wedding? More importantly, for your wife-to-be?" Dad asked.

"She wouldn't mind if I showed up to our wedding ." I answered.

"Yah! What'd you say?!" Junsu yelled. "You will NOT show up at the wedding. I do NOT want my sister to see you before you two are married. Understand?"

"Yes Dad." I sarcastically said.

***

[Seoyeon's POV]

Man, having SNSD pick out my clothes is worst than Changmin's mom picking out my clothes.

"Unnie! Try this out!" YoonA said handing me a random dress.

"And these too!" Sunny cried handing me a few more dresses.

"Guys! Guys! I think I don't need to try on these much." I said staring at the dresses being handed to me.

"Oh come on! You can pick out our clothes when we get married." Taeyeon said handing me the dresses in her hand as well.

I sighed. "Fine."

***

-After Shopping-

"Found what you liked?" Changmin asked Seoyeon with a smile.

She nodded. "There were a lot of pretty dresses but I had to narrow them down to only two."

"Sadly, Seoyeon didn't pick any of the dresses I picked out!" Tiffany pouted.

"You're just jealous she liked the dresses I picked." Jessica said,  grinning.

"Whatever Jess!" she said.

Everyone laughed.

"I really can't wait till next week!" Sooyoung said.

"Me neither." Yoochun replied.

"I can finally plan my wedding once Seoyeon gets married." Junsu happily said.

Seoyeon glared at him. "I still wish you married before me."

Junsu laughed. "I always thought JaeJoong-hyung would be the one to marry before me. Before all of us actually."

Yoochun nodded. "JaeJoong is the oldest of all of us. I actually believed that too."

JaeJoong grinned. "Turns out our little dongsaeng will be the first. I'm amazed."

"She's gona grow old before us." Junsu joked.

Seoyeon glared at him. "Shut up dolphin."

***

[1 Week Later]

-Seoyeon's Side-

(1 Hour Before the Wedding)

"I am so nervous." Seoyeon said.

"How can you be nervous?" Taeyeon asked.

"All you have to do is say 'I Do' when he asks if you accept Changmin to be your husband." Seohyun said.

"You guys are dumb." Hyoyeon said shaking her head. "A wedding is a life changing event. Of course she'd be nervous!"

"Yeah, well your pep talks are not working out either." Seoyeon half shouted. "Oh my god. I'm getting married in less than an hour."

***

-Changmin's Side-

"How do I look?" Changmin asked everyone in the room once more.

"Handsome." his mom replied giving him a hug. "I can't believe my son is getting married.

"Yeah oppa! I didn't think you'd marry yet!" Hyemin, his sister said.

"I agree!" Chaerin, the youngest said.

"I'm so glad you decided to wear a suit and not go to your wedding ." Junsu said bluntly.

Changmin glared at him. JaeJoong and Yoochun chuckled.

"Hyung." he said forcing the words out of his mouth. "Shouldn't you be nicer to your sweet little brother-in-law?"

"Oh?" Junsu said furrowing his eyebrows. "Should I?"

***

-Yunho's Side-

"Why is there such a long traffic?" Yunho muttered to himself. He decided to turn on the radio and he immediately frowned when he realized the songs that were being played was not what he had in mind. Sighing, he settled to listening to a station that was playing a song by him and Changmin.

DBSK - How Can I? [Skip to 1:42]

How can I forget you?
Should I put an effort to try and forget you?
Words that hurts no matter what
Words of Goodbye.

" my life..." Yunho cursed.

If only time could stop.
If only we could erase.
If only we could go back in time,
To the day when we first met.

"I wish the traffic would move a bit faster so I wouldn't worry about losing Seoyeon to that jackass." Yunho said outloud as he glared at the cars in front of him.

How can I forget you?
Should I put an effort to try and forget you?
will we ever be able to go back to what we had?
My words are frozen, tears keep flowing,
words which I don’t want to believe.

How can I forget you?
Should I put an effort to try and forget you?
Even when I dream, I don’t want to believe those words. Because I love you.

Yunho sighed as he stared at his watch. Time was ticking and he was still not even close to the desired place.

***

-Back at the Church-

Everyone was outside to greet the guests except for the groom and bride of course along with the best man and bridesmaid. Junsu and JaeJoong were outside greeting their own relatives as well as meeting Changmin's relatives.

"Hyung..." Junsu said.

"What is it?" JaeJoong replied.

"I hope Yunho-hyung doesn't ruin this wedding." Junsu said, sighing.

JaeJoong turned to his cousin and noticed his sad expression.

"What's wrong?" JaeJoong asked.

"Seoyeon is happy." Junsu answered. "I don't want Yunho-hyung to ruin it again. I don't want to see hurt."

JaeJoong nodded. "Then let's make sure he doesn't ruin this wedding."

***

-Wedding-

Junsu and Seoyeon were walking together towards the alter where Changmin stood with a big smile on his face. Junsu glanced at his sister and noticed how happy she was. He couldn't help but smile either forgetting that he had Yunho to worry about.

"I'm so glad Changmin decided to convert to a Christian." Junsu said smiling.

Seoyeon glanced at her brother then back to her husband-to-be.

"I guess." she said.

"If he didn't, I would've disapproved of you two." he added.

Seoyeon furrowed her eyebrows. "You make it seem as if you're more religious than me. Not even close."

Junsu shrugged. The two reached the alter and Junsu handed Seoyeon over to Changmin.

Before Junsu left, however, he gave Changmin a hug and whispered, "Treat her well or I'll kill you."

***

-Yunho's Side-

Changmin - Confession

 

The darkness is lifted, The dim illuminations which slowly turned off, the daybreak which felt a bit cold.
As I watched over you whine saying “it’s too late”, The familiar long road we purposefully took as we returned home.

I couldn’t think, for even one moment, that there would be a time when I would be without you.
But as time flows, it will be as if nothing happened and we wont be able to recollect.

I still… time to time, I remember the time when I first approached you and kissed you… and I can’t forget, so I find myself traveling the familiar road once more.
If by chance, we meet on this road, will you pause and smile for a second and rush by?

I couldn’t think, for even one moment, that there would be a time when I would be without you.
But as time flows, it will be as if nothing happened and we wont be able to recollect.

At my shy confession which I couldn’t say like a man.
You quietly stepped over to me and embraced me. I yearn for you… I want to go back.

"Finally!" Yunho cried when he reached the wedding place. He quickly turned off the engines and walked towards the church.

***

"If anyone has any oppositions about these two getting married, speak now." the priest said looking at everyone present.

Junsu and JaeJoong scanned the place and didn't see Yunho around. Everyone was nervous, SNSD, JaeJoong, Junsu, Yoochun, and especially Seoyeon and Changmin.

"Very well then." the priest said.

The 14 people sighed and Seoyeon turned to Changmin smiling at him.

"Let's begin shall we?" the priest asked. However, before he could go on, the door opened and it revealed Yunho.

"Stop! I object to this couple!" he shouted.

-----------------------

@VivianLuvDBSK - You'll find out next chapter! :D

@lovedb5k - LOOL. He should move on :3

@chelsie023 - I know right? You'll find out what happens next chapter.

@myfishyx - People don't realize other people's happiness ]:

@MrsJungByungHee - Hey! Thanks for commenting. I'm really glad you like this story! I think she's pretty brave for telling Yunho how she felt & yeah, she seems fit for Changmin (: