Taiwan's Princess

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 17

NOT EDITED !

Note: Whenever Jin Shi Yuan is mentioned, that's Kim Seoyeon. It's just her Chinese or stagename.

--------------------

-2 Years Later-

News: Taiwan's Princess, Jin Shi Yuan is said to have broken up with her boyfriend whom she had dated for two years. The two's relationship were exposed when she was Arirang's Heart to Heart before her debut as a Taiwanese artist.

Yunho turned off the TV and sighed. "So they've finally broken up huh?"

"Hyung, I thought you were in the practice room." Changmin said when he saw Yunho on the living room couch staring at the blank TV.

"Are you still thinking about her?" he asked concernedly.

Yunho nodded.

"Hyung..."

"She just broke up with Yonghwa." Yunho said. "I want to go after her now."

"You can't just fly to Taiwan though." Changmin said. "I know we're debuting in Taiwan soon but we can't just show up there right now because then they'd think we're making our debut early. We're not prepared yet."

"But I need to go now..." Yunho said quietly.

"Come on, you need to get your mind off this." Changmin said dragging Yunho out of their apartment.

***

-Taiwan-

"Hey!" Alan greeted Seoyeon.

"Hey! What's up?" she replied.

"Are you busy today? We're all thinking of going out to eat together." Alan said and pointed to the artists from the company.

"Sure, let's go."

***

-Korea-

"Yunho-oppa! When are you and Changmin-oppa debuting in Taiwan?" Yuri asked.

"Yuri, don't bother me right now." Yunho said irritatedly.

Yuri pouted.

"Hyung's just in a bad mood." Changmin assured Yuri. "Ignore him for now."

Yuri nodded and headed out the practice room.

Changmin sighed and glared at Yunho. "Seriously hyung, you need to do something about this."

"Let me go to Taiwan now then!" Yunho yelled.

"You can't!" Changmin shouted. "I'm pretty sure you can wait a little longer before we head off to Taiwan."

"Fine!" Yunho shouted.

***

-Back in Taiwan-

After eating with the staff of Gold Typhoon, Seoyeon headed back to her apartment to rest.

"It's been two years." Seoyeon said to herself while looking at the photo of her and Yunho. "He probably has a girlfriend by now..."

***

-2 Months Later-

"Alan! What are we going to do about our scandal?" Seoyeon asked Alan.

The two recently released a duet together which caused netizens to think that the two were together after they performed the song live at various concerts since they were seen holding hands.

"Want to lie to the press and say we're dating?" he asked her, grinning.

"Eh?" she replied confused.

"Come on, it's April 1st. Let's fool everyone and say we're together, okay?"

"Okay, but if it gets out of hand, you're responsible."

"Yeah. Yeah."

***

-Press Conference-

"What is your relationship with each other?" one of the reporters asked.

Alan took Seoyeon's hand and held it for everyone to see.

"We're dating." he said. "We've been dating for two weeks."

"Shi Yuan, you just broke up with you boyfriend two months ago, how could you find another guy so quickly?" they continued to ask.

"Alan and I have been close since I first signed under Gold Typhoon. After I broke up with Yonghwa, he'd always be there for me." Seoyeon explained.

"Jung Yonghwa recently debuted with his group CN Blue under F&C Music. What do you have to say about that?"

"After we broke up, we decided to remain as friends so I'm really glad that he's finally debuted as an artist. I wish him the best of luck and maybe one day, we'll collaborate with each other." Seoyeon replied.

***

-Korea-

"W-what the ?!" Yunho cried. "That quickly?"

"I told you so." Changmin said shaking his head. "You should move on hyung."

Yunho glared at him. "At least we're leaving for Taiwan tomorrow..."

Changmin stood face to face with Yunho and glared at him. "You know what hyung? I'm tired of seeing you so depressed because of Seoyeon but you need to learn to move on! You've been moping over her for over two years. Get over it and date Yuri! She's been chasing after you for awhile."

"I don't like Yuri okay?" Yunho shouted. "I only see her as a friend! I only love Seoyeon!"

"Fine, do whatever you want but don't freakin cry to me if you get your heart broken again!" Changmin yelled.

***

-A week Later-

"Shi Yuan, we're singing at a debut showcase this Saturday." Alan informed Seoyeon.

"Who's showcase?" she asked.

"Tong Fang Xien Qi." Alan replied.

"DBSK?" she asked shocked.

"So that's how you  pronounce their Korean name!" he said. "Yeah, them."

"Oh, I see." she replied. "Okay."

***

-DBSK's Debut Showcase- [Saturday]

"Hello everyone, I'm Jin Shi Yuan and I'll be the MC for DBSK's Taiwanese Debut Showcase." Seoyeon introduced herself to everyone. "To kick off the show, I'll be performing my duet with Show Luo."

Cyndi Wang & Show Luo - Accompany Me in the Future

[Watch the video for translation & lyrics. I'm too lazy to type it down...]

***

"Now, the first song DBSK will perform is 'I Believe'." Seoyeon said.

DBSK - I Believe (Chinese Version)

Girl let me prove that my love is real,I'll give all my love to you
please trust me.

I believe...I believe that one can fall in love at first sight
though I told you it wasn't possible
I only hid this thought from you because I was afraid
that you would look at me as if I was careless and hasty

To tell the truth...ever since I met you i only 
lived with thoughts of you.
There was only one thing on my mind
from when I woke up in the morning
to when I went to bed at night.

I believe in you
I will send all my feelings for you
through the way I look at you
Do you know how my heart feels
how I want to keep the feelings I have for you hidden?
Even the fearful feelings for when you might leave me one day

You...

Love...is a nervous feeling that flutters your heart...
it is like a breathtaking lonliness...

Please keep looking at me with the same eyes...
always and forever like this.

If only... you could stay close enough to me
so that my heart can relax... whoahh...
just so that i could see you...I would be very happy.

I believe in you I will send all my feelings for you
through the way I look at you.
Do you know how my heart feels how I want to keep the
feelings for you hidden?(hidden)
Even the fearful feelings for when you might leave me one day.

You...

If I could stay by your side like this...
If, in the end,it is that I don't know anything
about how much I love you. Whoahhh....
I believe in you I will send all my feelings for you (Whoah...)
through the way I look at you.
Do you know how my heart feels (my heart feels) 
how I want to keep my feelings for you hidden?(hidden)
Even the fearful feelings for when you might leave me one day.

I can't let you go~~(whooo...yea)
you are the only one in my life

***

-Interview-

"Now it's time for questions and answers. Many of you have sent in questions but we've narrowed it down to a few questions." Seoyeon said reading off her MC card. "Shall we start."

"Yes." Changmin said.

Yunho nodded.

"This question is directed toward Yunho." Seoyeon said glancing at him. "The song 'I Believe' is said to have been written towards the girl you love. Does she know it's for her?"

"No." Yunho replied. "I wrote the song but I don't think she knows. At least, until now."

Seoyeon nodded. "This one is for Changmin. Though you're the youngest of DBSK, it's been said you act more like hyung than a dongsaeng toward Yunho. Is that true? Could you show us an example of when that happened?"

Changmin laughed. "When hyung was heartbroken over a girl, I'd get tired of him crying his eyes out. We all get heartbroken because of the person we love. But if you continue bawling your eyes our for more than two months, it gets a bit annoying so I'd lecture him about how he could find another girl and all that."

Seoyeon nodded. "This next question is directed toward both of you. How did you have your first kiss? Do you have girlfriends right now?"

"I had my first kiss with the girl I love at a school dance." Changmin answered. "I don't have a girlfriend right now but I've last dated 10 months ago."

"I had my first kiss with my first love 11 years ago while we had our date." Yunho answered. "I don't have a girlfriend either and I haven't dated since I parted ways with my first love."

"How about you?" Changmin asked. "You're dating Show Luo right?"

Seoyeon laughed. "To tell you guys the truth, we only said that because it was April Fool's Day. We're not dating, we're only friends."

"Seriously?" Yunho asked with a delighted tone.

"Yes, that's right." Alan said approaching the stage. "I thought it would make a funny joke so I suggested to her that we should lie to the press and say we're together. I even told her that if something were to happen, I'd take full responsibility."

"Wow, you two are unbelievable." Changmin said.

Everyone laughed.

***

The concert ended smoothly and the four went out to eat a restaurant together to celebrate. However, Changmin suggested that Yunho and Seoyeon spend some time together now that Seoyeon and Alan admitted that they were only jokin about their relationship.

***

-Yunho & Seoyeon's Side-

"It's been awhile." Yunho said to Seoyeon.

She nodded. "How have you been?"

"Horrible." Yunho replied.

Seoyeon smiled. 'At least he still cares.'

"Why did you and Yonghwa break up?" he asked.

"We thought it was best for us to part ways." she replied shrugging. "We're still friends you know?"

Yunho nodded.

"So still no girlfriend?" she asked.

He shook his head. "I only love you."

"Corny." she replied as she continued to eat her food.

"Seoyeon-ah, I love you so much." Yunho said.

She just nodded.

"Would you go out with me?" he asked.

"Yunho, it would be hard for us to see each other and-"

"I don't care. As long as you're willing to be my girlfriend, we'll make this relationship work." he said. "Please."

"I-"

"Seoyeon-ah, I love you. Even if you don't love me, please give me a chance to change your heart." Yunho begged. "I can't let you go."

"It's not that." she replied. "I like you. But... if your fans ever know about us, I'd be dead."

Yunho shook his head. "If we prove to them that we really like each other, they'll accept us."

Seoyeon nodded. "I guess, I'll go out with you then."

***

"Congratulations on your debut." Alan said to Yunho and Changmin. "I look forward into seeing you two more in Taiwan now."

"It's nice to meet Taiwan's most famous stars." Changmin replied.

"I guess we'll see you two soon." Seoyeon said.

Yunho nodded. "It was nice seeing you two. Especially meeting you again, Shi Yuan."

"Work hard okay?" Seoyeon said.

"We will!" the two replied and head off.

---------------------------