My Brother Stole My Wedding

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 33

NOT EDITED !

--------------------------

"I object!" Yunho shouted once more.

Seoyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why?" Changmin asked.

"I agree." Junsu said standing up from his seat. "Why?"

Yunho chuckled. "I'm not gona let this guy steal my girl."

"Shim Changmin!" Changmin's father shouted. "Did you steal Seoyeon from Yunho?"

"Oppa! That's just wrong!" Hyemin commented.

"I did not steal her from Yunho!" Changmin cried.

"I disapprove of you with Seoyeon." JaeJoong said to Yunho.

"What?" Yunho asked.

"I agree with JaeJoong." Yoochun said. "Changmin deserves her more than you."

Yunho snorted.

"I agree with Yoochun oppa!" Taeyeon commented.

"Me too!" Jessica said.

One by one, the SNSD girls agreed with Yoochun except for Yuri who sat in her place.

"Does this mean the wedding is off?" Chaerin innocently asked.

Changmin sighed. "Is there any use if the wedding go on?"

"If you all quickly settle this..." Siwon said. "There could be a wedding."

Junsu grinned. "Or... I'll get married in place of these two."

Seoyeon looked at her brother confusedly. "What?"

"We'll settle this at home." Junsu whispered to her before turning back to everyone. "Mr. and Mrs. Shim, if you don't mind, I'll take over the wedding and get married then. It would only turn into chaos if Changmin and Seoyeon got married today."

The two adults thought for awhile before nodding their heads.

"Alright, we'll agree." Mr. Shim said.

"Quickly change out of that dress." Junsu said to his sister. "Ri In, we're up."

***

"You stole my wedding..." Seoyeon said glaring at her brother.

"I'll pay for your actual wedding!" Junsu said trying to brighten up his sister's mood.

"I'll keep that in mind and make sure my actual wedding will be twice as much as this." she replied, grinning.

Junsu groaned. "Aww man."

***

"Just give me back Seoyeon!" Yunho shouted.

Changmin, Seoyeon, Junsu, JaeJoong, Yoochun, and himself were together in the living room discussing what happened earlier and what to do with the damages done.

"Before you start fighting over me..." Seoyeon said glaring at Yunho. "We need to settle the damages done on today's wedding."

"Junsu got married in the end!" Yunho defended. "I shouldn't have to pay anything."

"The fact that Ri In's family was not all here to attend the wedding is one thing. The other damage is the fact that you barged in ruining the wedding and causing Changmin's family to curse him out. Did you not know that cursing in church is bad?" Seoyeon said.

Yunho groaned. "But-"

"No buts." Changmin firmly said. "You may be my hyung but I'm not letting you pass this. Pay the damages then we'll discuss who ends up with Seoyeon."

"I agree with the damages being paid but I disagree about whom Seoyeon ends up." Junsu said. "Either my sister marries Changmin or she doesn't marry at all until she finds someone else."

Seoyeon nodded not wanting to say anything.

"Look, I know I was wrong but-" Yunho said but was cut off.

"If you knew you were wrong, you wouldn't have gone out with Yuri." JaeJoong said. "I don't want my cousin spending the rest of her life with someone who can't be faithful to her."

"Doesn't learning from my mistake solve things already?" Yunho asked.

"No." Yoochun answered.

Yunho glared at him. "What do you know?"

"I've been friends with Seoyeon for over 5 years. We're closer than you think Jung Yunho." Yoochun said.

"So to sum it up, this discussion is over. Either Seoyeon marries Changmin or she finds someone else." Junsu said. "No questions asked. "Got it?"

Seoyeon nodded.

Yunho glared at him. "Tch."

"Got it?" Junsu repeated once more.

"Neh."

***

"So, what are you going to do?" Changmin asked Seoyeon.

"Marry you, duh." she replied.

"But Yunho-hyung will keep interfering."

"Let him. Junsu-oppa won't approve of him anyways." she said.

"Do you still have feelings for hyung?"

Seoyeon shook her head. "Ahni."

"Noona, I'm being serious. I would let you go just for you to find your own happiness."

"If I said I still loved him, it'd be a lie. But if I said I didn't, it's also a lie." Seoyeon truthfully answered. "My feelings for him definitely faded but at the same time, I feel bad thinking about how he's so miserable right now. I know I should hate him but I can't. However, if I think back on things, I'd rather spend the rest of my life with someone who's faithful and loves me than someone who wasn't and regret it later on if the same thing happens."

"So you..."

"I love you more than I love Yunho. I only love Yunho as a close friend. If not, an older brother." she said. "Nothing more. Nothing less."

Changmin smiled. "I love you too."

***

-Yunho's Side-

[Yunho's POV]

Why the is Junsu being all protective of his sister now adays. Yoochun is protective of her too! Don't tell me those two dated. If I can't marry her, fine. But Changmin will DEFINITELY not marry her.

***

-Junsu, JaeJoong, Yoochun, & Ri In-

"Oppa, aren't you being a bit harsh on Yunho?" Ri In asked Junsu.

"Jagiya, if you've been through what Seoyeon has, you'd understand." Junsu answered.

"But you were kind of harsh saying she can only marry Changmin or else she'd have to find someone else." JaeJoong said. "Your sister is not a baby anymore."

"So you're saying you want my sister to get back with Yunho?" Junsu asked.

JaeJoong remained silent.

"Junsu-yah." Yoochun spoke. "What JaeJoong was trying to say is that, whether or not your sister chooses Yunho again, it's her choice and you shouldn't stop her. Yes, Yunho has hurt her but he's definitely changed. Look at him now- miserable."

Junsu just nodded. "I don't know."

"Think about it okay?" Yoochun asked then walked out of the room with JaeJoong.

"Oppa, Yoochun-oppa is right.Your sister should be able to choose whom she wants to marry. Yunho oppa might've hurt her but he's definitely miserable." Ri In said.

"Yeobo." Junsu spoke. "I'll think about it okay? Let's just see who Seoyeon decides in the end?"

RI In nodded.

***

[Junsu's POV]

Dongsaeng, whoever you choose, please choose the right one. It would be nice if Changmin was the one you chose in the end though. If not, you're lucky I ended up taking your wedding today.

------------------------------------------

Because I didn't have alot of WHAP homework yesterday & the teacher didn't give us homework in that class today! I can sleep early again for two days in a row :D <33

Note (Please Read!)

By the way, should I end this story at around 40 chapters or would you guys not get bored if the story was a bit longer. I didn't expect this story to be this long. So if you think I should end it soon, leave a comment and I'll get ideas to shorten the story. If you think you're fine reading it & that you'll continue reading it if it's a bit longer, leave a comment as well  so I know. I don't want to bore you guys and have people stop reading if there's more chapters.

@mochiface - LOOL! He's too selfish .____.;;

@myfishyx - :3

@QueenB_doll - Updated!

@lovedb5k - LOOL. Yeahh :3

@xXJaeLoveXx_92 - haha, yeahh. :3