Yoochun x Seoyeon

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 34

NOT EDITED !

-------------------------

"It's still not good enough." Yoochun said shaking his head.

Yunho glared at him. "Dude, the song is fine."

"Aniyo. It could be better." Yoochun said.

"Yah!" Yunho shouted.

"Back into the studio!" Yoochun shouted back.

***

"Is it just me or am I dead tired?" Seoyeon said outloud to herself as she scanned her office.

Sighing, she took off her engagement ring and carefully put it into one of the drawers of her desk. She swifly turned her chair around and stared out onto the streets of Seoul admiring it lovingly.

"I wish we could walk around the place like before." she said to herself.

"Then why don't you?" JaeJoong asked as he walked into his cousin's office. "Here are the papers I need you to go through and input them onto the computer."

Seoyeon turned around and saw her cousin with his arms folded across his chest after he had set the folder onto her desk.

"Alright, I'll look at it carefully." Seoyeon said nodding her head.

"Now..." JaeJoong began. "Mind telling me what you're thinking?"

***

-SM Entertainment-

"You and Seoyeon dated before didn't you?" Yunho asked. "Right?"

"What are you talking about?" Yoochun asked.

"Don't lie to me." he snapped. "You wouldn't be so protective of her if you didn't. Right? Do you still love her?"

Yoochun gave no reply.

Yunho scoffed. "I was right!"

"We dated. For two years back in high school." Yoochun said. "It wasn't much."

***

"Do you still have feelings for him?" JaeJoong asked Seoyeon seriously.

Seoyeon shrugged.

"Seoyeon, I'm serious. You almost got married to Changmin! What would you do if you two did marry? Divorce him a year or two later?" JaeJoong asked her, a hint of anger in his voice.

He was angry, she could tell. She almost spent the rest of her life with Changmin. JaeJoong was right. What if Changmin was just the person to fill the hole in her heart?

"I- I don't know." she replied.

"Seoyeon!" JaeJoong yelled.

"I'm sorry!" she whispered. "I don't know what I feel anymore."

"I want you to break up with Changmin for the time being." he said. "I'm serious. If you don't, I'll do it for you."

"Oppa! You're being unfair!" Seoyeon cried. Tears began to form in her eyes. JaeJoong was upset seeing his cousin cry but he didn't want her to make a wrong decision especially if it had something that would impact the rest of her life.

"After you break up with Changmin." he said. "I'll send you to the states to live with Yoochun's family. No questions asked. Understood? I'll inform your brother of this later."

Seoyeon nodded. "Neh, oppa."

***

-SM Entertainment-

"What a-" Yunho said but was cut off.

"So you call her a but you won't admit you're a bastard?" Yoochun asked Yunho.

Yunho glared at him.

"Do you even know what a is?" Yoochun questioned. "It's when a girl goes around playing with guys. In this case, Seoyeon is not a . During the time we dated, we were happy but later on, we decided to go our separate ways. That was what I suggested. I decided to let her go."

"Tch, but after she broke up with me, she went for Changmin!" Yunho replied.

"Changmin and Seoyeon is another story. It's different from when we got together!" Yoochun yelled. "Seoyeon sincerely loves Changmin. Yes, at first she used him to get over you but later on, she learned to love him. You really don't deserve Seoyeon."

***

-Junsu's Workplace-

"Neh, I'll be there tomorrow morning." Junsu said to his client. "Thank you so much."

"Yeobo, JaeJoong is here." Ri In informed him.

Junsu nodded. "Have him come in. Thank you."

Ri In nodded and went out of Junsu's office to fetch JaeJoong.

"We need to talk." JaeJoong said to Junsu.

***

-Seoyeon & Changmin-

"Oppa." Seoyeon said. "L-let's break up."

Changmin looked at her in shock.

"You're kidding right?" he asked nervously.

Seoyeon shook her head. "Aniyo, I'm serious."

"B-but you- we- us." Changmin blabbered trying to find the right words to say.

"JaeJoong oppa is sending me to the states to live with Yoochun's family for awhile." she  said. "I really don't want to break up with you but I think I should  let you go."

"But I can't let you go!" Changmin cried.

"Let's promise each other one thing then." she said looking at Changmin sincerely. "If during the time we're apart from each other and we don't find anyone we like, when we meet again once more, we'll get back together and marry. If we do find someone during the time apart, we'll promise each other to be happy with that person. Deal?"

"Jagiya." Changmin muttered.

"Oppa, I'm serious." Seoyeon said.

Changmin nodded. "Deal."

***

-Yoochun & Yunho-

"Oh?" Yoochun said over the phone. "Sure, I'll go to the states. Arasso, bye hyung."

"Who was that?" Yunho asked.

Yoochun ginned. "I'm going back to the states with Seoyeon."

"What?!" Yunho yelled.

"JaeJoong told her to break up with Changmin and go to the states to sort out her feelings." Yoochun said. "In the meantime, I better not hear scandals about you and other s. I also don't want you contacting my ex-girlfriend either. Got it?"

Yunho scoffed. "Whatever."

Yoochun glared at him.

***

-Home-

"I guess everything is settled." Junsu said staring at the plane tickets on the table in front of him.

Seoyeon nodded. Yoochun took her hand and looked at her.

"Don't worry. I'll help you sort out your feelings." he said.

"Gomawo." she replied.

JaeJoong smiled. 'I hope this works.' he thought.

***

-Yunho & Changmin-

"I heard your EX-GIRLFRIEND is going to the states." Yunho said bitterly to Changmin with much emphasis on 'ex-girlfriend'.

"Then you must've heard about our little deal." Changmin replied.

Yunho frowned. "What deal?"

Changmin chuckled. "Nothing. Good night, HYUNG."

-----------------------------------------------------

@myfishyx - LOL! All of SNSD went :3 AMAZINGLY, she was allowed there. xD ! && got it! (:

@Minhaeric - I feel the same but I also feel bad for Yunho. HAHA. DUUDE, if someone ruined my wedding, I'd kill them. -___-

@plipplop - Should she?

@abbyraea - LOOL. Junsu so would O___O;; xD ! && yeah, I feel bad for Yunho but still you know? xD ! Changmin too! His wedding got ruined ]: