Taiwan

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 13

NOT EDITED !

------------------------

Everyone was approaching the plane they were to board until a commotion came up.

"Yah! You can't sit with my cousin!" JaeJoong said to Yunho! "I won't allow it."

"Oppa, can you switch seats with me then?" Seoyeon asked JaeJoong. "I want to sit with Yonghwa."

"No, you're sitting with me." Yunho protested.

"Yonghwa, switch with Seoyeon." JaeJoong said.

"No! I want to sit with my boyfriend." Seoyeon pouted.

"No, you're sitting with me." JaeJoong replied. "I don't trust these guys."

"Yah! I'm not a ert!" Yunho shouted.

"You so are." Seoyeon said.

Yunho glared at her. "Fine, I'll sit with Yonghwa."

***

-Hours Later-

"We're finally in Taiwan!" Seoyeon said excitedly.

"We'll take you to your hotel. You're free for the rest of the day. Would you like to have dinner together with us or just the four of you?" Mike asked Seoyeon.

"I think we'll eat together as four for the day if you're okay with it." she replied.

"No problem."

***

-Hotel-

"Thank you so much!" Seoyeon said to Mike after receiving the rooms. "I owe you one."

Mike shook his head. "No, it's okay. Anyways, you four should rest and tour around the place. Tomorrow you'll meet with a few co-workers of mine and we'll settle on which company to sign you under as well as when you'll start your training and debut."

Seoyeon nodded. "I got it. Thanks."

***

-2 hours later-

"We need our own cellphones for the time being." JaeJoong said while walking around Pacific Sogo Mall with the others.

"I guess we can stop by a cellphone store first." Seoyeon replied shrugging.

***

-30 Minutes Later-

"Smartphones here are so much cuter here than in Korea!" Seoyeon cried while staring at her new phone in awe. "It's so pretty!"

Yunho rolled his eyes. "Such a girl. Let's go."

"Yah! I'm just stating my opinion!" Seoyeon yelled glaring at him.

Passerbyers were staring at them seeing the two yell at each other.

"Baby, I'm sorry." he said.

Seoyeon looked at him confusedly. "Did something just hit your head?"

"We can settle differences back at the hotel." he continued.

"Yah! Zhang Yun Hai! What the-" Seoyeon yelled but was dragged away by Yunho.

***

"Man you're loud!" Yunho complained. "And you didn't have to yell at me using my Chinese name."

Seoyeon shrugged. "Great, now we're lost."

"No we're not." Yunho said looking around the streets. "Ahh, can you read the signs?"

Seoyeon scoffed. "Of course I can."

"Good, which way to the hotel?"

"I said I could read the signs not tell directions. I've never been in Taiwan ever." she said. "The only time I've been here was when I was in the states flying back to Korea but we made a stop here. I was only the airport so how should I know."

"You talk too much." Yunho said.

Seoyeon glared at him. "Let's just call a taxi and call the others when we get back.

***

"Yes oppa, I'll behave with the devil." Seoyeon said to JaeJoong over the phone. "And yes, if he does something stupid, I'll call you right away."

"Good." JaeJoong said on the other line. "When we come back, we'll go out for dinner."

"Got it. See you later then!"

***

"Kim Seoyeon, open this door!" Yunho said pounding on the door that connected his room with Seoyeon's. "Yah! Kim Seoyeon!"

"I'm coming! Hold on!" she yelled. She unlocked the door and opened it part way. "What?"

Since Yunho was stronger, he was able to open it fully and walked into the room she was sharing with JaeJoong.

"I'm bored." Yunho said.

"What do you want me to do about it?" she asked.

Yunho shrugged.

Seoyeon stared at him for awhile until she said, "Wait, that day. When you asked me if I remembered whether or not I met a guy at Hongdae... What happened? Did you know me back then?"

Yunho was shocked at her question. He didn't think she'd ask him about all that now.

"Uhm..." he said nervously.

"Yunho, please tell me." she said. "I want to know what happened before my accident."

"I don't think you'd believe me if I told you." he mumbled.

"I would! I promise." she replied. "Please tell me."

Yunho sighed. "Fine, I'll tell you."

-------------------------------------------------

@QueenB_doll - LOL. Yeah. && no problem :3

@yncassie - Yes! It seeing the one you love love someone else. && really? I love Mike. LOOL! I don't really listen to his songs but I love his acting! XD !