Arirang TV

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 11

NOT EDITED !

Quick Note: This chapter, when Seoyeon is being interviewed I'll change things a bit. The "Q's" will be the MC asking her questions & the "A's" will be her answers. You'll see what I mean when you read the chapter.

---------------------------

"Seoyeon! Hurry up!" JaeJoong shouted from downstairs.

"In a minute!" Seoyeon shouted  back.

She was walking in and out of her room making sure she had everything she needed for the interview.

"JaeJoong, have you seen my guitar?" Seoyeon asked.

"It's here, in the living room! I'll take it out to the car." he replied. "Hurry up!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!"

***

-Arirang  TV-

JaeJoong, Yunho, Minkyung, Yoochun, Yonghwa, who were all present remained backstage and watched the interview.

***

-Seoyeon's Interview-

Q: How did you decide that you wanted music as a career?

A: I've always had interest in music. I began singing at the age of three. I took piano lessons when I was five. Soon, when I turned ten, I received a guitar as a birthday present from my older brother. He'd teach me how to play and as time went on, began writing my own songs.

Q: We heard you've been offered contracts from big label companies such as SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, and even YG Entertainment but you reject them all. Do you regret turning them down? Do you have a preference of what company you'd like to sign under?

A: To tell you the truth, the thing I regret about turning those companies down is that I haven't been able to do what I love. I want to be on stage and show everyone who I really am through my music. However, because I'm not signed under a label, I'm not really known. I know those three companies are the best in Korea but to tell you the truth, I have an interest in the Taiwanese Entertainment Industry. I prefer to be signed under Gold Typhoon or Sony Taiwan. 

Q: Do you have anyone you look up to in the Korean Industry even though you're interested in the Taiwanese Industry?

A: I look up to DBSK the most. Although I'm not much of a fan, I have to admit, they're probably the most talent group in the Korean Industry. I believe that they're quite talented with their singing and dancing.

Q: Have you ever heard them sing live? Out of the two boys, who do you like the most and why?

A: I've heard them sing live twice. My best friend is a huge fan of theirs so she'd drag me to their concerts when she has tickets. Out of the two, I  think I like Yunho the most because he's worked hard before his debut and even after. He's such a great singer and dancer. I really look up to him.

Yunho couldn't help but grin after hearing that. 'So she looks up to me. Great.' he thought.

Q: What's your ideal guy? Are you currently dating? Would you date a Taiwanese guy if you were to achieve your dreams of becoming a singer in Taiwan?

A: I'm currently dating. My boyfriend is backstage right now along with other friends. What I look for in a guy is mostly his personality. Before I decide that I'd like to date them, I'd become friends with them first and see what their personality is like. I like guys who are really nice and sweet. It'd be nice if he gets along with kids too. *laughs* And yes, I'd date a Taiwanese guy. I believe that you can fall in love with anyone regardless of their age, ethnicity, etc.

Q: A lot of people say you're fluent in many different languages. Can you keep up a conversation with a native speaker?

A: *laughs* I speak Mandarin fluently and I guess you can say I speak English quite well. My school offered an abroad program to study in the states so I decided to that try out. During that time, I had studied English at my university so I decided to give the abroad program a try and flew to California to study at UCLA for a year.

Q: Is there anyone you'd like to collaborate with in the future? Taiwanese and Korean artists? Who?

A: I'd like to collaborate with Taiwanese stars such as Alan Luo also known as Show Luo, JJ Lin, Cyndi Wang, Fei Lun Hai (Fahrenheit), and many others. I think they're quite talented and I would love to meet and release a song with them. As for Korean artists, I'd definitely want to collaborate with DBSK, BEAST, Big Bang, G.NA, as well as many others.

Q: Before we end the show, would you like to say anything to our viewers. Especially those who want to pursue a music career as well or just the entertainment field in general?

A: For those of you of aspire to be in the entertainment industry, always work hard and don't give up. You'll never know what'll happen until you try. Yes, it will take you awhile before you would sign onto a company but you'll  make it through.

"And now, to end the show, Seoyeon will sing a cover of David Choi's 'By My Side'. That's all for today and thanks for watching!" David said to the audience.

***

David Choi - By My Side

I'm just listening to the clock go ticking, 
I am waiting as the time goes by.
I think of you with every breath I take, 
I need to feel your heartbeat next to mine.
You're all I see, in everything.

I just wanna hold you, 
I just wanna kiss you, 
I just wanna love you all my life.
I normally wouldn't say this, 
but I just can't contain it.
I want you here forever, 
right here by my side.

All the fears you feel inside, 
and all the tears you cry, 
they're ending right here.
I'll heal your heart and soul; 
I'll keep you oh so close.
Don't worry; I'll never let you go.
You're all I need, you're everything.

I just wanna hold you, 
I just wanna kiss you, 
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com 
I just wanna love you all my life.
I normally wouldn't say this, 
but I just can't contain it.
I want you here forever, 
right here by my side.

No one else will ever do.
I got a stubborn heart for you.
Call me crazy, but its true; I love you.
I didn't think that it would be, 
you have made it clear to me.
You're all I need.

I just wanna hold you, 
I just wanna kiss you, 
I just wanna love you all my life.
I normally wouldn't say this, 
but I just can't contain it.
I want you here forever, 
right here by my side.

***

"Were you serious about looking up to DBSK?" Minkyung asked Seoyeon. They were now outside the broadcasting station heading to the car.

Seoyeon nodded. "Honestly, as much as I hate seeing them half on stage, they definitely have talent. Therefore, I look up to them."

"I'm glad you like me the most." Yunho said smirking at her.

"Don't be so arrogant." Seoyeon replied.

The others laughed.

"Jagiya, your interview was great." Yonghwa said kissing Seoyeon's cheek. "Good job."

"Thanks oppa."

"We should all go out and eat then." JaeJoong suggested. "My treat."

"Sounds great!" everyone replied.

***

-Somewhere in Seoul-

"Aspires to be a Taiwanese artist?" the male said in Chinese."Ge, find her phone number. I'd like to meet her and offer her an opportunity to become be in the Taiwanese Industry." the male said to his manager.

"Okay." his manager replied.

------------------------

Note

*Ge - Chinese for 'brother' but sometimes people to use to someone's who's older than them. It's equivalent to "hyung" in Korean.