You're My What?

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 43

NOT EDITED !

---------------------------------

JaeJoong glared at Junsu as the two were walking around the mall with Seoyeon and Yunho in front of them.

"I thought I made it clear that they had to date for two years before they could marry." JaeJoong angrily said to Junsu.

The younger male shrugged. "It's her happiness. Besides, why are you so upset?"

"You know why!" JaeJoong snapped.

Junsu kept quiet. "But it's wrong..."

"Even so, it can't be helped..."

"Hyung." Junsu softly called out. "Are you going to-"

"I want to."

"But-"

"I'm sorry Junsu. I hope you'll help me out."

***

"Why is JaeJoong oppa acting so strange?" Seoyeon asked Junsu softly as she noticed her cousin's cold expression.

Junsu shrugged. "I don't  know."

"Did you make him upset?"

"Yah! I am not that mean."

"You couldn't be mean even if you wanted to." Yunho said.

Junsu glared at him. "Shut up."

"JaeJoong-oppa, you should lighten up." Seoyeon said, smiling at him. "I like you better when you're happy."

JaeJoong looked at his cousin. "Really?"

She nodded.

He looked at her and couldn't help but smile. "Arasso."

***

-Seoyeon & Yunho-

"JaeJoong-oppa must've gotten heartbroken or something." Seoyeon said to Yunho.

He looked at her and shrugged. "Probably. Haven't you noticed he's been so protective of you?"

Seoyeon stood in place and thought for awhile before nodding.

"Are you two really related?"

"No . I guess he's only protective because he cares."

"But Junsu is not as protective as him!"

"Eh."

***

-Junsu & JaeJoong-

"Seriously hyung?" Junsu said glaring at JaeJoong once they entered the house.

JaeJoong shrugged.

"Yah! At this rate, she's gona get creeped out!"

"I can't help it!" JaeJoong yelled.

"Yeah you can!" Junsu retorted. "You did for the past 10 years of your life."

"That's because she met Yunho!"

"And she's with him again. Don't interfere."

"But I want to tell her! Why is it that everyone in the family knows about my secret but I can't tell her? Everyone's hiding it from her! How do you think she would feel when she finds out? Wouldn't she be upset that we all hid it from her?" JaeJoong yelled.

"Even if you tell her now, it's gona be even worse!" Junsu retorted. "Throughout her life, she calls you her cousin. We all refer you to that because it's true. You're not blood related because you were adopted but why would you want to ruin her happiness with Yunho now? They're getting married soon!"

JaeJoong remained silent. "I want her to know, we're not related."

Junsu sighed frustratedly. "Hyung, you can tell her but don't try to run after her. You shouldn't-"

"I won't. I know."

***

-Later that Night-

"Thanks Yunho-oppa, I had a great time." Seoyeon said to him.

Yunho nodded.

***

"JaeJoong-oppa?" Seoyeon said as she walked into the house and noticed her cousin drinking. "Are you okay?"

JaeJoong nodded.

"Did Minkyung break up with you?"

"We broke up a few months back." he bitterly spoke.

Seoyeon nodded and took a seat next to him.

"Seoyeon-ah, I have something to say to you." JaeJoong softly said.

She nodded motioning for him to go on.

"I- I'm not your..." he hesitantly said and paused for awhile.

Seoyeon looked at him.

"I- I'm not your biological cousin." he said.

"What?"

"I'm not blood related to you. I was adopted."

"When did you know this?"

"Ten years ago..."

"H-how come I didn't know? Does Junsu-oppa know?"

JaeJoong nodded. "Everyone knew but kept it away from you fearing that you would end up liking me. In the end, I like you but you're with Yunho." he said bitterly.

"I-I'm sorry." she said.

"Don't be. I guess, we're not possibly."

"JaeJoong-oppa, I love you and you know that. Even if we're not blood-related, I'll always love you and think of you as my cousin. You were always there for me when I needed someone beside me. Although it pissed me off sometimes because of your overprotectiveness but I guess it was because you love me too right?"

He nodded.

"I love Yunho and that will never change. You should find your own happiness too! How long have you-"

"Long enough."

"Even during the time you were with Minkyung?"

"When I was with her, she made me forget everything. But, I guess being around you everyday made my feelings greater."

"Oppa, whatever happened between you and her, obviously you two love each other. Go after her again and forget about me."

"But I-"

"Yunho and I are getting married soon. You shouldn't hold on."

He nodded.

"I'm sorry." she apologized and gave him a hug. "Regardless, keep in mind, that I love you."

'Only as a cousin.' JaeJoong thought.

***

-Junsu's POV-

I feel bad for hyung. He really does like my sister but it because we're "cousins" even if he's not blood related. Sometimes, I just feel bad for him. Having a one-sided love for my sister and bottling everything up. I'm sorry hyung.

***

-Seoyeon's POV-

Maybe if I knew you weren't related to me, our life would be different. Right?

[Flashback]

"Omma, that guy is cute!" Seoyeon grinned pointing to the 13-year-old JaeJoong.

Junsu stared at his sister before saying, "Dude,  he's your cousin."

"Eww!" Seoyeon cried. "Isn't that illegal?"

Seoyeon's mom chuckled. "Kids..."

***

"Annyeong!" JaeJoong greeted Seoyeon.

"Hello oppa." she replied.

"You're really cute."

"Yah! Don't talk nonsense. We're related!"

He pouted. "Fine, let's be close cousins. Okay?"

Seoyeon stared at him. "Sure?"

JaeJoong smiled at her.

[End of Flashback]

***

-JaeJoong's POV-

Maybe, I should apologize to Minkyung.  Seoyeon's right. I can't just hold onto her like that. Everyone thinks we're cousins and that's something we can't change. Besides, Yunho has proven that he's worth a second chance. But...

[Flashback]

"Omma, I want to tell Seoyeon we're not related." the 16-year-old JaeJoong said.

"No! Auntie, you can't let him!" Junsu complained. "I don't want her to fall for him."

"Wae?" JaeJoong retorted. "We're not related! It's not ."

"But she sees you as a cousin and I like it that way!" Junsu yelled.

"You two, quit fighting." Junsu's mom said.

"Honey, we shouldn't tell Seoyeon okay? She's still young." JaeJoong's mom said.

"But mom, how much longer do I have to hide my feelings?" he whined.

"Until she's old enough."

"But what if she has a boyfriend by then?"

"Move on. That's all I can say sweetie."

[End of Flashback]

"Damn." I cursed.

***

-Yunho's POV-

JaeJoong was definitely strange. Minkyung probably just broke up with him. I wish he would get married already. -___-

---------------------------------------

UPDATED ! LOOL. Honestly, I would've updated yesterday but like last night, I wasted an hour of my life trying to sign up for a naver email. It litterally look me 1hr+ to translate the Korean and fill everything out. Sometimes, I wish I knew more Korean than I do now -___- && I decided not to do the SBS Star Audition because I can't make it to LA this week because of my busy schedule so I didn't send in my application. BUT, I did send in my application for Pledis Entertainment so I'm waiting for a phone call and/or email :D ! Thanks for all the encouragement. I'll definitely try hard to acheieve my dreams (: && PS, I guess you guys didn't expect this huh? It kind of explain's Jae's overprotectiveness. I hope I didn't confuse anyone l:

@myfishyx - I'm doing two songs because I'm rapping and singing. So for singing, I'm doing Taeyeon's "If..." & rapping, I'm doing After School's "Because of You".

@abbyraea - LOOL! Well, they are childhood friends anyways so... xD [:

@arimuchiu - HAHA. Thank yous! I appreciate it [: