Strong Heart

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 19

NOT EDITED !

Note: Leeteuk will be the third MC for Strong Heart in this story :P !

--------------------------

"Hello everyone and welcome to STRONG HEART!" Kang Ho Dong said to the audience.

"Today's main guest is Taiwanese artist, Jin Shi Yuan also known as Kim Seoyeon." Lee Seung Gi said. "She's a Korean born who decided to sign under Gold Typhoon, a Taiwanese entertainment company."

"After her debut, she quickly rose to fame and was known as Taiwan's Princess after releasing hit songs such as Don't Cry, Empty Love, and was notably known for collaborating with JJ Lin and Show Luo for the songs, Little Dimples, Accompany Me in the Future, and even the song, Pure Love which she sang with Song Bin Yang, a childhood friend of Zhang Li Yin, who is signed under my company, SM Entertainment." Leeteuk said reading off the MC card.

"Wow, she's definitely a talented singer." Ho Dong said. "Who else are the guests today?"

"Aside from our special guest, we also have DBSK's U-Know Yunho and Choikang Changmin who've made a comeback with their song, Why (Keep Your Head Down)." Seung Gi said. "There's also Yoon Shi Yoon, Yoon Eun Hye, Oh Ha Na, Jung Yong Hwa, Park Shin Hye, and other guests today."

"Let's meet them!" Leeteuk said.

***

"Hello everyone, I'm Kim Seoyeon and I'm a singer signed under Gold Typhoon." Seoyeon introduced herself to the audience.

"Today is your first official broadcast in Korea. How do you feel?" Ho Dong asked her.

"I feel kind of nervous even though this is not my first broadcast on TV." she said.

"You're really pretty now that I get to see you in person." Seung Gi said. "I can see why you're Taiwan's princess."

"Oh really?" she replied. "Thanks."

"How do you feel debuting in Korea?" Leeteuk asked.

"To be honest, I was to debut in Japan because a lot of artists debut there. However, my company noticed that my Japanese was really horrible to the point that even a year of my lessons, I still couldn't hold a basic conversation. After that, I asked the company to let me debut in Korea." she explained. "It's really nice to be back home. I'm glad there are fans who support me."

"We heard there some who posted bad comments on your blog. How did you feel after reading it?" Ho Dong asked.

"I was really upset to know that there were people in Korea who didn't want me here." she said. "I was on the phone with my brother one night and I was crying. I told him that if people couldn't accept me as a singer in Korea, how could I even think of returning home to live? I thought that maybe I should just stick to singing in Taiwan."

"They were that harsh?" he questioned.

"People were able to dig up my past and bashed on me for wanting to debut in Korea after I rejected companies such as YG Entertainment, SM Entertainment, etc." she explained. "I felt really upset."

"Wow... I didn't think people would bash on you like that." Seung Gi commented.

"Aren't you close with U-Know Yunho?" Seung Gi asked.

Seoyeon nodded. "We're actually childhood friends."

"Really?"

"Seoyeon and I have known each other a little bit before I became an SM Trainee." Yunho explained.

"Then you two must be really close." Ho Dong said.

Yunho nodded. "Yes, we are."

"Who would've thought these two would be close." Leeteuk said. "Yunho doesn't even talk about her to me."

Everyone in the studio laughed.

***

"Today's topic, is 'restricted from love' and 'scandals I've been in that made me laugh'. Wow, this would be interesting." Seung Gi said.

"Too bad you can't talk about it." Ho Dong replied jokingly to Seung Gi.

"Yunho, what's your story?" Leeteuk asked.

"When you're an idol aren't you restricted from love?" he replied. "A few years back, I met my first love again and tried to chase after. She turned me down because she had feelings for someone else and because of my fame. She told me that if she dated me, fans would only bash on her and think that she's dating me for money."

"She's a normal person?" Ho Dong asked.

"She's actually a celebrity now." he said.

"SM doesn't restrict you from dating? I heard 2NE1 was banned from dating." Seung Gi said.

"That's because Mr. Yang Hyun Suk wanted us to focus on our music before dating." Sandara said cutting in.

"Isn't it more like he doesn't love you? I heard G-Dragon from Big Bang is able to date." Ho Dong spoke.

"..."

Everyone laughed.

"How about your scandals?" Leeteuk asked.

"My most ridiculous scandal was with my sister." Yunho said, laughing. "We were hanging out in Gwangju and fans spotted us. Soon, rumors spread saying that I was dating someone. When I saw the front cover of a gossip magazine, I was surprised to see a picture of me with my sister."

"Wasn't it awkward?" Ho Dong asked.

"We laughed it off." Yunho replied.

"What about you Seoyeon-sshi?" Seung Gi asked.

"In my case, I was caught in public with my brother." she replied. "Oppa graduated from Japan at the time so he decided to come to Taiwan and visit. Fans saw and took pictures of us. Later on, it was posted in the internet saying that I was dating 'Korea's most hottest lawyer.' When my brother saw the article, he began to panic and told me he didn't want to be killed my fanboys so I had to clear up the mess right away."

"Your brother panicked?" Leeteuk asked in amusement.

Seoyeon nodded. "Yeah. There was also another time when I was caught in a scandal with my cousin, JaeJoong. Everyone in Korea knows him as the best businessman because his family's company is very successful. When rumors came out that I was dating him, everyone commented saying that we were even planning to get married."

"How did your family react?" Seung Gi asked.

"Our family was shocked to hear such rumors but eventually it died down so we didn't do anything about it." Seoyeon replied.

"How about dating?" Leeteuk asked. "I heard you dated Show Luo."

"News even spread here?" she asked shocked. "Oh, we never dated. It was just an April Fool's joke."

"So you two never dated?" Ho Dong asked. "We're just really close friends."

"Didn't you date Yonghwa before?" Seung Gi asked pointing to him.

"Seoyeon and I dated for two years before we went our own ways." Yonghwa spoke.

"Are you guys close?"

"We're really close friends." Seoyeon said.

"Are you dating anyone right now?" Ho Dong asked Seoyeon.

She shook her head. "Aniyo. I'm single."

"You've been single for two years then?" Seung Gi asked.

"Yah, what makes you think you're her type?" Leeteuk asked.

Seoyeon laughed. "Seung Gi-sshi is really handsome. I think he'd make a really nice boyfriend."

"Really?" Seung Gi asked happily. "If you drop the 'sshi' and start calling me 'oppa', I'd really like that."

Leeteuk playfully punched his arm. "Don't talk nonsense. Your fans would kill her and hers would kill you."

Seung Gi frowned. "Leeteuk hyung is a kill joy."

***

Soon, the broadcast ended and everyone left the studio to have dinner together.

***

-After Dinner-

"Thanks for the ride Yunho oppa!" Seoyeon said and kissed his cheek before leaving.

"Bye!" he replied.

***

-Home-

"How was it?" Junsu asked his sister.

"First broadcast was fun." Seoyeon said smiling at her brother.

"I'm glad you had a great time." JaeJoong said smiling at his cousin.

-------------------------------

I won't be updating for a few days cuz I'm off to Vegas tonight and won't be back till Friday. This is a long chapter for you guys. Sorry if you found it boring though :3

@AiZaiYun - I think I got them mixed up with HIT-5 then D: ! LOOL. Thanks for telling me (:

@myfishyx - yes :D

@VivianLuvDBSK - LOL. Maybe they will~

@QueenB_doll - LOOL. Updated !