Back to Taiwan

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 27

NOT EDITED !

--------------------------

"Yah! Your promotions better be quick!" Changmin said to Seoyeon sadly. "I'll miss you."

"Changmin is right." JaeJoong said. "You wouldn't want to keep us all waiting for you. Especially your boyfriend."

"Yeah! Hurry home sis!" Junsu chimed in. "I'll miss you."

Seoyeon laughed. "I'll miss all of you. Thanks."

***

-Taiwan-

"I'm finally back!" Seoyeon excitedly said.

"Too bad you're terminating your contract." Alan said to her.

She immediately frowned and slapped his arm.

"Ouch!" he cried.

"Good, serves you right."

***

-Korea-

"Hyung~" Changmin whined.

JaeJoong glared at the youngest male in the room.

"Go do something productive." Junsu said not taking his eyes off his video game. "Yoochun, I'm beating you!"

"I wish Seoyeon was here." Changmin cried.

"You're annoying." JaeJoong straightforwardly said to Changmin.

"Hyung, I'm just lovesick." Changmin said, smiling.

***

-Taiwan-

"Three months of promotion." Mr. Han said.

Seoyeon nodded. "That's okay."

***

-Five Months Later-

"Finally my album is released!" Seoyeon happily said as she stared at the music charts on her laptop.

"Tenth." Alan said reading the screen carefully. "Refresh."

Seoyeon nodded and refreshed the page.

"Fifth."

"Dang, that quickly?" she said and refreshed the page once more.

"Second."

"Whoah."

"Refresh."

"Yah! The website is going to crash soon."

"Refresh."

Seoyeon sighed and refreshed the page once more.

"First." Alan said with a big smile on his face. "Congratulations. Your final album is a huge success."

"Thanks."

***

-Korea-

"Seoyeon's album is placed first!" Changmin cried as he stared at his laptop screen.

All the boys ran into his room and looked at the screen blankly, except for Yoochun.

"I don't know Chinese." Junsu frowned.

"I can't read it." JaeJoong said.

Changmin laughed. "Aren't you two part Chinese? What failures."

The two older males glared at him.

"It says Seoyeon's album is placed 1st after minutes of its release." Yoochun said translating the Chinese.

Junsu nodded. "Congratulations to her. Now we have to wait three more months before she comes back to Korea."

"I miss her." Changmin said.

"Speaking of album. When are you releasing an album?" JaeJoong asked Changmin.

"Wae? Annoyed by my pressence already?" Changmin asked.

JaeJoong glared at him. "Answer the question."

"Well..." Changmin began. "Yunho-hyung is currently in Japan with Yuri because SNSD is preparing to debut there. I'm free for like a year or two."

JaeJoong groaned. "Seoyeon's gona pay for making me suffer with you."

***

-Japan-

"So her album quickly rose to number one eh?" Yuri said.

Sunny happily smiled and said, "She's so talented. I can't believe Changmin-oppa is lucky enough to date her!"

"I agree!" Jessica added.

"Man, any guy is lucky to have her." Taeyeon said. "She's pretty!"

"Her singing is the best!" Tiffany cried.

"On top of that, her Chinese is so good!" Sooyoung added.

Yuri scoffed. "If you've met her, she's pretty rude."

"Actually, we've all met her before." Seohyun said. "She's really nice."

"Who's nice?" Yunho asked as he approached the girls.

"Kim Seoyeon." Hyoyeon repied.

Yunho looked at everyone blankly. "Kim Seoyeon?"

Taeyeon nodded. "The Taiwanese-Korean singer."

"She's so pretty!" Jessica said.

Yunho nodded.

"But seriously," Tiffany said. "Changmin-oppa must be so happy with her. They make a perfect couple."

"I heard she dated a guy from our company before Changmin." Sooyoung said.

"I heard about that too!" Sunny replied. "Sadly, that guy cheated on her for someone else."

"What an ." Seohyun said.

"I agree." Tiffany said. "Who would cheat on her? If I was a guy, I'd chase after her and keep her."

"At least Changmin-oppa is treating her well." Yoona said as she walked into the room. "I heard she's resigning from her company. This is her final album."

"As in she quit in the entertainment industry?" Yuri asked, interested.

Yoona nodded. "Her company didn't reveal much detail but they said it was her final album before she leaves her company."

"Really?" Yunho asked.

"Yeah." Yoona said. "I wonder why. She's such a talented artist. On top of that, she's really sincere and passionate about her work."

"I guess she wants to stop singing." Yuri said. "Probably got pregnant with Changmin-oppa's kid."

Yunho turned to Yuri and looked at her blankly.

"Nah." Taeyeon said. "Changmin-oppa is not that kind of guy and she's not that kind of girl either. I think it's because she'd rather be a normal person."

"I remember!" Sunny cried. "Before we left for Japan, she visited SM Entertainment to see Changmin-oppa. We talked for awhile and she said she wanted to resign from the entertainment industry because she wanted to work with her cousin."

"You mean Kim JaeJoong?" Sooyoung asked.

Sunny nodded. "That family really is something."

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked, confused.

"Seoyeon's family is quite rich. Her brother is a lawyer. Her cousin is a businessman. She also has a cousin who's a singer in the band, Top Combine." Sunny explained.

"Whatever happens, I'm sure she's happy to have been able to sing on stage for a period of time." Tiffany said. "It's always been her dream."

"I agree." Jessica added. "We should all hang with her some time."

The girls nodded except for Yuri who said nothing. Yunho, on the other hand, wondered why she wouldn't tell him any of this. But then again, they haven't talked with each other since the two broke up and she got with Changmin.

***

-3 Months Later-

"Yes, I'm at the airport." Seoyeon said to Changmin through her phone.

"See you in a few hours jagiya!" Changmin happily said then hung up.

***

Seoyeon walked into the airport and found reporters who asked her questions and fans who tried to ask the artist to remain in Taiwan. Seoyeon only bowed her head before heading off into the gates.

-----------------------

@lovedb5k - She will be with him. Hopefully :3

@abbyraea - LOOL. Men are just dumb -.-

@QueenB_doll - LOOL, yeah. & updated !

@Minhaeric - Yeahh :D