My Place

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 37

NOT EDITED !

---------------------------------

"Are you ready to return?" Yoochun asked Seoyeon.

She shook her head. "Honestly speaking, no."

"Then should I change your plane tickets?" he concernedly asked.

"It's okay." Seoyeon replied with a grin. "I'm stopping by Taiwan in the mean time."

Yoochun smiled. "Arasso."

***

-Korea-

"Hyung! Where's Seoyeon!" Changmin asked Yoochun the moment he saw Yoochun step out of the gates.

Yoochun grinned. "She's already home."

"What?"

"She stopped by Taiwan." he said to the younger male. "She said she's not ready to come back yet."

"It's because of the rumors revolving around Yunho-hyung and Ji Hyun-noona isn't it?" Changmin asked. "I am going to-"

"There's no use killing him." Yoochun said. "It's her decision."

Changmin sighed. "Fine."

***

-Taiwan-

[Gold Typhoon Entertainment]

"Thanks for accepting my offer." Mike said to Seoyeon.

"No problem. It's nice to be able to sing again." she said, smiling.

Mike frowned. "You should sign with us again."

She shook her head. "I like how my life is right now. Though, I'll still sing if anyone asked me to. I just won't sign under a label."

"Then you'll be receiving a lot of offers from the staff in our company."

"I don't mind. I'll be able to see you guys again then."

***

-Korea-

[SM Entertainment]

"Hyung!" Changmin screamed.

"What?" Yunho asked.

"You!" Changmin said pointing at his hyung. "Because of you Seoyeon-noona won't come back to Korea!"

"What do you mean because of me?" Yunho asked confused.

"She was supposed to come back with Yoochun-hyung but instead, he arrived by himself." Changmin wailed. "She went to Taiwan!"

"Dude, chill." Yunho said trying to calm Changmin down. "She'll be back. Sooner or later."

Changmin glared at him. "Why do you have to ruin everything? I thought you'd be committed to girls! Instead, you go around flirting with every girl you think is cute or y. If you're really dating Ji Hyun-noona, you better treat her better than how you treated Seoyeon."

With that, Changmin walked off leaving Yunho alone.

***

-JaeJoong&Junsu-

"What do you want?" JaeJoong yelled.

"Let me in." Yunho replied.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"I would but-"

"Then open the door!"

"BUT SEOYEON IS NOT HOME AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE." JaeJoong said glaring at Yunho. "LEAVE."

"No. Now open this door."

***

"Are you done yet?" JaeJoong asked glaring at Yunho.

Yunho scoffed. "What do you take me as? Some coward?"

"After you cheated on my cousin, yes." JaeJoong replied.

Yunho tried to punch JaeJoong only to miss him.

"." he cursed.

"Hyung, how come you didn't-" Junsu called out to JaeJoong but stopped after seeing what's going on.

Yoochun quickly ran to Yunho and  held him back.

"What the hell are you doing?" Yoochun yelled.

"This bastard here insisted on seeing Seoyeon." JaeJoong said glaring at Yunho.

"She's not home!" Yoochun yelled. "She's in Taiwan."

"Why are you even looking for my sister?" Junsu yelled. "You're only making her more miserable."

Yunho looked at the three boys. "I want to talk to her."

"There's no use." Junsu softly said.

Yoochun let go of Yunho who quickly fell to the floor and onto his knees.

"What are you..." JaeJoong spoke.

"I know I did a lot of things to piss you guys off." he spoke. "But I can't help it."

"What do you mean you can't help it?" JaeJoong yelled.

"I don't know why but when I'm with Seoyeon, I feel lonely. Yet, if I'm not with her, I still feel lonely." he said. "If I cheat on her, I feel bad but I can't help myself. I know it's wrong to cheat on your significant other. I know it's wrong to lie to the one you love."

"Hyung, when you feel lonely while you're with her, is it because you feel as if she doesn't understand you fully?" Junsu questioned.

Yunho nodded.

"You have to know that my sister truly loves you." Junsu spoke. "Even though you lied to her. Even though you cheated on her, she still loved you. All she ever wanted from you was the truth."

"Yah! Junsu, are you trying to get him to go out with your sister again?" JaeJoong barked.

Junsu ignored his cousin and said, "I get  the feeling of being lonely even when you're taken but you should've looked on the bright side. Seoyeon really cares and love you. I'm pretty sure my sister still loves you despite the fact that you cheated on her and your current scandal. If she doesn't, she'd already be back with Yoochun and got back with Changmin. Instead, she took more time away from Korea and went to Taiwan."

Yunho just nodded.

"As much as I don't want you to be with her, as long as she's happy, I'll approve. But, before you run after her again, change your ways and make her trust you once more. Only then will I let you be with my sister once more. Okay?"

"I got it." Yunho replied.

"Now, start off by clearing up scandal with Jeon Ji Hyun." Yoochun spoke. "This is your last chance buddy."

Yunho nodded. "Arasso."

***

-Taiwan-

"How long will you be staying here?" Alan asked Seoyeon.

"Two maybe three weeks." she replied.

"Don't you miss Korea?"

"A little bit. I'll be away from everyone for a month."

***

-Korea-

"I'm not dating Jeon Ji Hyun." Yunho said over the phone to one of the reporters. "We just had dinner with each other because I promised noona I'd treat her after our photoshoot."

***

Soon, the rumors of Yunho and Ji Hyun were cleared. Junsu couldn't help but smile knowing that Yunho actually told him why he had done things the way he did. Now, all Junsu hoped for was for Seoyeon to know how she truly feels about each men in her life.

"Just two more weeks." Junsu said outloud to himself. "Two more weeks until my sister makes her decision."

-----------------------------------------------

Short chapter-ish. Sorry guys~

@myfishyx - Men -____-;;

@MrsJungByungHee - I hate it when my parents call my "dumb" & "useless". After being told that several times, I start to believe them -___- && haha. I think so too :3

@Minhaeric - LOOL. Isn't that a bit cruel? :P

@arimuchiu - Thanks! I told my parents I should be able to study what I want as long as I can survive on my own and not ask anyone for money but they still oppose to my decisions -___-