Eh?

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 39

NOT EDITED !

-----------------------------

"I pick..." Seoyeon said.

"Wait!" Changmin quickly cut her off. "Noona, if you really loved both of us, you'd just say the name. You're killing me."

Junsu snickered at Changmin's impatience.

Seoyeon nodded.

"So, who is it?" Yunho asked.

"No one." she said, smiling.

"Ye- what?!" Changmin yelled out. "No one? Yah, did you find someone to replace us?"

Seoyeon joking replied, "I think the person who's most compatible with me is Yoochun oppa."

Yoochun played along and added, "I hope you'll support us. Maybe we'll get married soon too!"

Yunho and Changmin stared at the two with their mouth wide opened.

"What?" Yunho yelled. "Yah, you can't pick him!"

"Ah, should I break up with him and date his younger brother then?" she questioned. "You know, while I was in the states, his brother confessed to me."

"Hyung!" Changmin cried slapping Yunho's arm. "Shut up before they end up eloping."

JaeJoong laughed. "You es. Do you really believe my cousin would do such a thing?"

"Wait, what?" Changmin asked.

"We're kidding." Yoochun said. "Seoyeon and I are not dating."

Yunho and Changmin sighed in relief.

"Then?" Yunho questioned.

"I still pick none of you." she said seriously. "It's not worth it..."

"What do you mean it's not worth it?" Changmin cried. "Noona, I treated you way better than Yunho-hyung, we should be together!"

"I don't want to pick one person then have you two end up fighting one another." she said.

"Then..."

"Why don't we do this?" Junsu said. "The two of you have three days to win my sister's heart. If you lose, deal with it. But I know for sure, there's already someone who she's chosen."

Seoyeon nodded. "I guess that could work. That is, if you two are willing to agree."

"I agree!" Yunho quickly said.

"Me too!" Changmin said.

Junsu nodded. "Then it's settled."

***

[DBSK's Dorms]

"I wonder who Seoyeon really likes." Yunho said out of the blue.

Changmin turned to look at Yunho.

"Don't you?" he questioned.

Changmin shrugged. "I mean, I do but there's nothing we can really do."

Yunho nodded. "Whatever happens, let's not let this ruin our friendship. Okay?"

"Yes hyung."

***

[Seoyeon's Place]

"You're dumb." Seoyeon said to her brother.

"It'll be interesting!" Junsu protested.

Seoyeon rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

She the TV and coincidentally to a music channel.

Taiwanese-Korean singer, Kim Seoyeon, also known for her stage name, Jin Shi Yuan is rumored to be returning-

She quickly turned to another channel until JaeJoong asked her to turn it back onto the music channel.

"W-wae?" she asked.

JaeJoong looked at her suspiciously.

"What are you hiding?" he asked.

Seoyeon sighed and turned back onto the channel to let her cousin and brother see.

Mike He recently revealed that he and Seoyeon had worked together on a song that will be released for his next album. He said it will be quite memorable since it is his 12th year in the entertainment industry and being able to work with a past label mate is something he enjoyed. Though no one is sure whether Seoyeon will return to the music scene or not, fans are asking the companny to have her become a guest at Mike's next concert tour being held in Taiwan and Korea.

"That's why you went to Taiwan?" Junsu asked.

Seoyeon nodded.

"Are you planning to return to the music industry?" JaeJoong asked.

"No, I just wanted to help out a friend." she said. "But I did say that I'm willing to collaborate with artists in Gold Typhoon if I'm free since I still consider them family."

Junsu nodded. "Do what you think is right. As long as you can handle things yourself, we'll approve."

"Thanks oppa!"

***

[DBSK's Dorm]

"So that's why she went to Taiwan!" Changmin said. "I thought she was seeing some guy."

"Man, I should be the one worrying about that." Yunho said. "I wish we could collaborate with her."

"I did." Changmin grinned. "We had a great time recording."

Yunho glared at him. "Go to bed."

"Kay! Night hyung. I love you."

Yunho rolled his eyes.

***

[Yoochun's Place]

Yoochun smiled as he stared at the blank TV screen in front of him.

"I guess music is something you can't give up huh Kim Seoyeon?" he said. "Good job though."

-----------------------------------------

OH EM GEE! I am so happy today! My WHAP teacher wasn't in school today so there was no test. Sadly, if she returns tomorrow, I have a test on Chapter 6-7 then Chapter 8 on Friday. I hate how we have a test all day this week. What even more was that I found out the SBS Star Audition applications are all due THIS FRIDAY and NOT next Friday so I'm rushing to send everything in. Other than that, life is sweet ! LOOL.

@myfishyx - haha. Yeshh :D ! && thanks! I think I'm pretty much confident with singing in front of a lot of people but I'm just afraid I'd mess up on lyrics because I'm gona rap so  -___- LOL. But I'll definitely try my best to show that I'm determined to make it.

@lovedb5k - Hopefully? Changmin treated her pretty well compared to Yunho

@QueenB_doll - updated! xD && thanks (:

@Minhaeric - LOOL. Predictable? HAHA. && THANK YOUUS. OMG. Duude, so on the application, one of the question asked me what I would do with the prize money so I answered with "I would save some for my college tuition, give some to my parents, & donate the rest to charity." My friend saw and said "You should give it all to your friends." LOOL.:3