Noona is pretty & single!

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 23

NOT EDITED !

--------------------------------

-DBSK's Dorm-

"Changmin! Get up!" Yunho said trying to get the male up before they were late for their schedule. "Changmin!"

"Hyung..." Changmin groaned. "Ten more minutes."

"No! We're almost late." he yelled. "Hurry up!"

***

-Studio-

"I was thinking of having Seoyeon sing a duet with Changmin." Yoochun said to the two boys.

"I'll sing the song with her." Yunho offered.

"Aniyo. Mr. Lee advised Yuri to sing a duet with you." Yoochun replied.

"Noona is pretty." Changmin said out of the blue.

The two older males looked at him.

"What?" Yunho asked.

Changmin pointed two the door where Seoyeon just entered.

"Yah, didn't your brother yell at you for wearing such clothes?" Yoochun scolded her.

Seoyeon shrugged. "It's just shorts and a tank top."

Changmin stared at her for awhile before snapping back to reality.

"Noona, you're singing a duet with me!" he excitedly said.

Yunho glared at the youngest male then turned back to her.

"Yoochun told me." she replied. "What song?"

"Girl Meets Love." Yoochun replied.

"You're paying me double for making me work on my vacation." she said glaring at Yoochun.

"I know. I know." he said. "You accept though right?"

"Yes."

***

"Noona is so pretty!" Changmin said when Seoyeon left the studio to get food.

Yunho glared at him. "Have you been checking her out since I started dating her?"

Changmin shrugged. "Not really. I've always thought she was pretty but not in that way since you were dating her. But now that I think about it, she is single."

"Yah! You can't date her!"

Changmin rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

***

-After Lunch-

"So I'll stop by tomorrow to start recording." Seoyeon said.

Yoochun nodded. "See you at home."

"You're crashing at our place?" she questioned.

"My house is being remodeled a bit so yes." he replied.

"Ah, okay." Seoyeon said then turned to Changmin. "Oppa, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye noona." he said.

Seoyeon smiled and pecked him on the cheeks before leaving.

***

-DBSK's Dorm-

"Yah! You're flirting with my ex-girlfriend!" Yunho yelled, glaring at Changmin.

"Ex-girlfriend hyung." Changmin said. "She's single, I can flirt with her if I want to. Besides, you have Yuri!"

"We're not dating!"

"Everyone thinks you are."

"You little-"

"I'm going out for dinner. Cook for yourself tonight."

***

-Seoyeon's House-

"Changmin?" she asked confused. "Why are you here? We just finished dinner, there's no food left. I'm-"

Changmin pulled her into a hug. "I'm not here for food. I'm here for you."

"Eh?" she asked, confused.

"Let's date!"

------------------------------------------------------

So Changmin won the poll by 5 votes~ Sorry to everyone who chose Yoochun. I thought he would make a great rival too O__O;; LOOL! Maybe Changmin being the rival would be a little more intersting though since they're in the same group. xD !

@myfishyx - Yesh :D

@abbyraea - LOOL! Yeahh && thanks. I'm not looking forward to school though ]:< ! haha,