His Scandal

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 20

NOT EDITED !

--------------------------

Now that Seoyeon and Yunho have dated for a long time, they were quite happy since their relationship was pretty stable. Scandals would soon die down and no one suspected a thing. Until one day...

***

"Yah! Jung Yunho! What the hell is this?" Seoyeon barked at him as she tossed a magazine in front of them.

Yunho looked at it with wide eyes. "Well..."

Seoyeon snorted. "Go on."

"It's gona die down." he said.

Seoyeon glared at him. "Everyone believes you're dating Yuri. It's not going to die down just like how our scandals died down."

Yunho shrugged. "Whatever."

"Yah! Jung Yun-" Seoyeon shouted again but stopped when he disappeared.

***

"Oppa~" Yuri said clinging onto Yunho. "Have you eaten yet?"

He shook his head. "Aniyo. Wae?"

"Let's eat together!" she said happily and dragged Yunho with her. Changmin following behind.

***

Throughout lunch, Yunho was quiet, listening to Yuri's rambles while Changmin glared at his hyung.

'Isn't this cheating?' Changmin asked himself.

"Hyung." Changmin said.

Yuri stopped rambling and looked at Changmin.

"What's wrong oppa?" she asked.

He shook his head. "Nevermind."

***

-Outside of SM Building-

"Noona!" Changmin shouted when he saw Seoyeon.

"Oh, Changmin-ah, what's up?" she replied.

"Noona, are you busy?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Nah, I'm free."

Changmin smiled. "Let's hang out then!"

***

-Back in SM Entertainment-

"Oppa, let's date!" Yuri said to Yunho.

"Wae?" he asked.

"Because, everyone thinks we are. Shouldn't we make it true?" she replied.

Yunho continued looking at the papers in front of him, not looking at her.

"Aniyo." he replied. "Why should I date you?"

"C'mon oppa~ We've known each other for years. Don't you think we should go out? Besides, I like you." she said.

"You like me. I don't like you." he replied still not looking at her.

Yuri glared at him. "Are you dating someone?"

Yunho nodded.

"Yah! You're lying! You can't even look at me!" she yelled.

Yunho turned to face her and said, "I'm dating."

"Who?" she questioned. "Is she better than me? Cuter than me? ier than me? Oppa, I've liked you for years, why can't you give me a chance?!"

"Because I don't like you." he bluntly said. "I like the person I'm dating."

"How long have you two been in a relationship?"

"Two years. Almost three."

"But I love you..." she sobbed.

Yunho sighed. "Look, Yuri, I don't love you. I don't like you either! I only think of you as a sister. Okay?"

"Why don't you give me a chance?" she screamed and crashed her lips onto his.

***

"Hyung, what the are you doing?" Changmin yelled when he saw Yunho kissing Yuri.

Yunho quickly pushed Yuri away.

"It's not what it seems!" he said quickly.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. I think I got carried away." Yuri aplogized.

Changmin eyed the two but nodded.

***

-SNSD's Dorm-

"I know you all know who Yunho oppa is dating." Yuri said to her group mates. "Spill it."

"H-he's dating Kim Seoyeon." Sunny said, scared.

"Y-yeah." Tiffany replied.

Yuri smirked, "Perfect."

***

-Seoyeon's Company-

[Next Day]

"Kim Seoyeon?" a girl asked.

"Yes, that's me. Is there something you need?" Seoyeon replied.

The girl took off her disguise.

"I'm Kwon Yuri of SNSD and I hear you're dating Yunho." she said.

Seoyeon nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"Break up with him." she straightforwardly said to Seoyeon.

"Excuse me?" Seoyeon said.

"Break up with him."

"Why?"

"He doesn't belong with you."

"And he does with you?"

"Just do as I say."

Seoyeon scoffed. "What gives you the right to tell me whether or not I could date him?"

"Because I'm your senior."

"I'm older than you."

"In the entertainment world, it doesn't matter what age you are. I'm your senior because I debuted before you."

"At least I don't have a reputation of being a ."

"What'd you say?" Yuri yelled.

"You heard me." Seoyeon replied. "Get out."

Yuri snorted. "Okay, fine. Two can play at this game. Watch, your life will be a living hell."

"I'd like to see you try." Seoyeon replied.

***

"How was your day?" Yunho asked Seoyeon.

She shrugged. "Could've been better."

"Did something happen?"

"Aniyo. I just had a visitor that asked me to break up with you." she replied.

"Did news leak that we're actually dating?" he asked.

"No, Yuri found out."

Yunho looked at her with wide eyes.

'Oh .' he thought.

***

[Next Day]

"Kwon Yuri! What did you say to my girlfriend yesterday?" Yunho asked Yuri.

Yuri looked at him innocently. "What are you talking about oppa?"

"She told me you visited her yesterday and told her to break up with me." Yunho replied.

Yuri shrugged. "I said she didn't belong with you and that she should break up with you."

Yunho glared at her. "Look KWON YURI, I WILL NEVER LIKE YOU. Okay? Stop pestering me to go out with you when I have no feelings for you."

"Oh yeah? Then what's so good about her?" Yuri asked.

"She's pretty, smart, generous, kind." he said. "And a lot of other things."

Yuri glared at him. "Tch, go ahead and continue to date her. But just you wait, she'll end up leaving you."

"We'll be able to continue dating each other regardless." Yunho replied. "So stay out."

With that, Yunho left Yuri alone in the practice room.

Yuri scoffed. 'Just you wait Jung Yunho, she will leave you. Just watch.'

-------------------------------

I'm back! LOOL. Vegas was so fun! I loved the city lights and all! I was even able to go to a Korean CD store to buy my friend a birthday present and managed to get a DBSK poster too :D ! My vacation is complete & school starts within a week. Eww. Hopefully, I'll still be able to update but no guarantee since I have to focus on school a lot now ]:<

@QueenB_doll - LOOL! Strong Heart is a pretty fun show to watch (: ! Updated !

@plipplop - Upated !

Answer the poll please ! :D