He wants her back?

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 29

NOT EDITED !

----------------------------

[1 Year Later]

"These are the papers that need to be filled out and sent in by Friday." JaeJoong said Seoyeon.

She nodded. "Will representatives of JKing Records come over to check the company?"

"I think so." he replied.

"That's good."

"Ms. Kim, your boyfriend is here to see you." her secretary, Han Jaemin said.

Seoyeon nodded.

"Hey wifey!" Changmin greeted Seoyeon.

"Yah! This is a workplace!" JaeJoong scolded him. "I'll check up on the work later."

Seoyeon nodded. "Okay."

After JaeJoong left Seoyeon's office, Changmin grinned and took a seat on the couch in Seoyeon's office.

"So are we still eating out today wifey?" he asked, excitedly.

Seoyeon sighed. "Yah! We're not married yet. Don't call me wifey."

"But you agreed to my proposal!" Changmin said.

"I know but still."

He only smiled. "Anyways, I've got to go. I have a schedule. See you tonight! I'll pick you up at your house okay?"

"Okay."

***

-Somewhere in Seoul-

[Someone's POV]

Kim Seoyeon marrying Shim Changmin? Pfft. Not in this lifetime. If there's one guy that's right for her it's me.

"Mr. Baek, I'd like you to cancel all my schedules today. I'm visiting an old friend."

***

[3 Hours Later]

-Seoyeon's Office-

"Two more hours to go..." Seoyeon sighed looking at the clock on her computer.

"Ms. Kim, you have a visitor." Jaemin said.

"Who is it?" she questioned.

"He said he's a friend of yours. Should I let him in?"

"Go ahead."

Jaemin nodded and went out to fetch the guest. A few seconds later, the person stepped in and Seoyeon looked at them.

"Yunho..." she said.

***

"You're actually marrying Changmin?" Yunho asked.

Seoyeon nodded. "Why?"

"Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with him?" he questioned.

Seoyeon nodded.

"You know it's bad to ask for a divorce right?"

Once again, she nodded.

"Seoyeon-ah, don't you want to rethink this?"

"No." she said. "My decision is final. I'm marrying Changmin."

"No!" he yelled. "You're not going to marry Changmin!"

"Excuse me?" she said.

"You can't marry him!" he shouted.

"Why? What's so bad about him?" she asked. "Isn't he like a brother to you? Why wouldn't you want him to marry me?"

"Because I don't want to see you my first love marry my brother." he mumbled.

"What'd you say?" she asked.

"I said I don't want to see my first love marry my brother!" he shouted.

"Why? I'm practically your sister-in-law then." she replied. "I don't mind that."

"You don't but I do!" he yelled. "I don't want to see the person I love marry someone else!"

"If you really loved me, you wouldn't have cheated on me!" she yelled back.

"Look, I was wrong okay?"

"Just because you admitted you're wrong doesn't change the past!"

"But it can change the present and future!" he retorted.

"What makes you think I'll leave Changmin for you?" she barked. "I would never leave him for you. Not after what happened."

Yunho scoffed. "Watch me."

***

-Dinner-

"Changmin-ah." Seoyeon said.

"Eh? What's wrong?" he asked.

"Yunho came to my office today." she said softly.

"W-what'd he say?" Changmin asked.

"He said he didn't want me to marry you." she answered. "He said he still loved me."

"R-really?" he asked, afraid. "Are you going to leave me for him?"

Seoyeon lifted her head up from her plate to look straight into Changmin eyes. "Ahniyo. Not after what I went through. I've realized that the one I love is you."

Changmin smiled. "I love you too."

***

[Yunho's POV]

I looked at the two in disguist. Getting married my . They don't even look good with each other! I don't get why people think they're so cute together.

***

-Seoyeon's House-

"Yah! When are you and Changmin planning your wedding?" Junsu asked his sister.

Seoyeon shrugged. "Once his activities are over."

"That could take months."

"Man, if it was you, it'd take years just to plan a wedding." she retorted. "Whatever happened to you and Ri In?"

Junsu scratched his head and nervously said, "We're getting married after you. That is, if you and Changmin get married within a year."

"Just marry before me . Besides, you're older than me."

"Yah! Kim Seoyeon!"

"Good night oppa."

--------------------------------------------

Here's another update! Okay, so school starts for me tomorrow. I might not update this until the weekend depending on how my week goes. I might update this once more tonight though if I finish homework. So far, I finished 6 of my 9 essays. So I have three left but I have a 82 flashcards to do & take notes on five chapters. FML.... I hate procrastinating. So just a heads up for everyone (:

@Raven_Night27 - Updated ! :D

@mochiface - LOOL! Yeahh, she did (:

@abbyraea - LOOL. :D

@lovedb5k - haha,

@myfishyx - Changmin cares for Seoyeon. They're cute [:

@QueenB_doll - LOOL. Changmin & Seoyeon are cute together. But you'll see whether or not it's a Changmin or Yunho fanfic... Haven't you noticed it was from Yonghwa -> Yunho -> Changmin? LOOL! At first, I didn't want to portray Yunho as a cheater but I thought it would fit best with the story because it's supposed to resemble a part of my life. Parts of it does. xD !

@VivianLuvDBSK - Haha. I know right? Cursing him out is useless!

@bluesaphire0513 - Thanks for reading! I'm glad you enjoy the story. Updated!