A Talk with Kim JaeJoong & Park Yoochun

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 7

NOT EDITED !

----------------------

The next day, Yunho would try to talk to Seoyeon but she'd only ignore him. Yunho couldn't help but sigh frustratedly. When Seoyeon left the house, an idea came into Yunho's mind. He wanted to know what happened after the accident. He decided to call Yoochun since they were friends.

"Hyung, what's up?" Yoochun asked.

"Are you busy? I want to talk to you about some things." Yunho replied.

"Eh? Sure, meet me at the cafe in Andong." Yoochun said. "I'll be there in five."

"Alright. See you then."

***

-Seoyeon's Side-

"JaeJoong oppa." Seoyeon  said.

"Hey!" JaeJoong greeted. "What's up?"

"Nine years ago, did I ever meet someone at Hongdae?" she asked.

JaeJoong looked at her oddly. "I don't know. Why?"

"Yunho said I met a guy at Hongdae nine years ago. Last night when he ki- I mean, last night, I remembered something from nine years ago. I said 'I love you' to someone." she replied.

"Guy or girl?"

"Guy."

"Did you see what he looked like?"

She shook her head.

"Nine years ago, you did meet a guy that you fell in love with. That's all you told me then though." JaeJoong said. "Besides that, I don't know. You didn't even tell Junsu any of these."

"Oh."

"Why so curious?"

"Nothing."

"Hey, that night when we went to the noraebang, you said you wanted to talk, what is it?"

***

-Yunho's Side-

"What did you want to talk about?" Yoochun asked Yunho.

"You must've known Seoyeon for a long time. Do you know anything about what happened after her accident?" he asked.

Yoochun looked at Yunho shocked. "How did you know she got into a car accident? She doesn't  talk about it much."

Yunho shrugged. "There's always something you don't know about me."

Yoochun chuckled. "Well, after the accident, she lost her memories. She was able to recover before high school started."

"How did she meet Yonghwa?"

"They met in high school and she liked him since then. They didn't talk to each other until his last year in high school. Coincidentally, they go to the same university as well." Yoochun said.

Yunho nodded.

"Do you by chance... know her from before the accident?"

Yunho hesitated for awhile but nodded.

"How did you guys meet and what happened before the accident?"

***

"But your parents have my family to back them up!" JaeJoong said.

Seoyeon shrugged. "I don't know."

"Does Junsu know about this?" he questioned.

"I haven't contacted him since he left." she said. "I'm not sure."

JaeJoong nodded. "I'll see what I can do. Besides, my sister took over the branch in Japan. I'll be staying in Korea from now on."

"Really? You want to move in with me? Please?"

JaeJoong laughed. "Alright. I'll talk to Yoochun about it later."

"Thanks oppa!"

***

"Don't worry about it. Maybe she'll remember." Yoochun said to Yunho, trying to cheer him up.

"I hope so too." Yunho replied. "I'll see you soon then. Yeah?"

Yoochun nodded. "You could always ask her cousin JaeJoong. He'd probably know more than me."

Yunho nodded. "Thanks."

"No problem."

***

-Home-

"Yah, my cousin is going to move in with us soon." Seoyeon said to Yunho.

He nodded. "JaeJoong?"

"Yes."

"I don't mind."

"Good, cuz if you did, I'll move out."

Yunho chuckled. "Whatever."

***

-Yoochun's House-

"You met up with Seoyeon?" Yoochun asked JaeJoong.

JaeJoong nodded. "Did you meet with Yunho?"

"How'd you know?" Yoochun asked shocked.

JaeJoong shrugged. "Just a guess."

"So you're moving in with Seoyeon?"

"Yeah, she practically begged for me to move in with her. She said Yunho was annoying her."

Yoochun chuckled. "They have a past."

"I know." he replied. "She asked me about it but I didn't want to tell her. Yunho should tell her himself."

Yoochun nodded. "I understand."

JaeJoong sighed. "I hope he won't get too heartbroken if she still chooses Yonghwa in the end."

"I agree."

-------------------------

@QueenB_doll - Haha, (:

@abbyraea - Glad you think the story is interesting :D