SM Entertainment

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 10

NOT EDITED !

-------------------------

"Seoyeon, you have an acceptance letter from SM Entertainment!" JaeJoong called out.

"Rip it up and toss it into the trash." she  replied.

JaeJoong frowned. "Why?"

"I don't like that company. They've been offering me a contract since two years ago." she said. "I have no interest  in that company the most."

Yunho who heard the conversation joined in.

"What's so bad?" he asked frowning. "I'm under there."

Seoyeon laughed.  "Exactly why."

"Yah!" Yunho shouted.

"I'm kidding. But seriously, I don't  like SM Entertainment. I'd rather go for CUBE or YG Entertainment." she straightforwardly said.

"What's so good about  their artists?" Yunho asked.

"I love Big Bang and BEAST!" Seoyeon said. "Those are the only two Korean Entertainment Companies I'm willing to sign under."

Yunho rolled his eyes. "SM debut their artists in Japan. You become an instant star."

Seoyeon scoffed. "YG debuted Big Bang there and they were an instant hit. I don't like SM still."

"Whatever."

"Good."

"Fine!"

"You two, quit bickering!" JaeJoong yelled. "Such kids."

"Oppa~ seriously though, I don't like SM Entertainment." Seoyeon said to JaeJoong. "The guys are not even hot like BEAST."

"Are you saying I'm ugly?" Yunho asked a bit pissed off.

"Please, Lee Kikwang is hotter than you." Seoyeon replied.

Yunho glared at her.

"Alright you two, that's enough!" JaeJoong said. "Seoyeon, okay, I won't force you to sign with SM. But if you decide to, you know you have Yoochun there to help you out."

Seoyeon nodded.

***

-Yoochun's Place-

"Seoyeon? What are you doing here?" Yoochun asked her.

She showed him  the letter she received from SM Entertainment.

"I want to ask you some things."

***

"SM Entertainment is really not that bad. Now that the contracts have been revised, you'll only be bounded to a seven year contract." Yoochun explained.

Seoyeon nodded. "I'll take it into considerations."

"How  long?"

"Probably a week after my appearance on Arirang TV." she said.

Yoochun nodded. "Good luck."

"Thanks."

***

-Home-

"I'll take it into consideration." Seoyeon said to JaeJoong.

He nodded. "You won't have to move if you decide to sign with them."

Seoyeon shrugged. "Eh. But then I can't walk the streets of Seoul like I normally do."

JaeJoong laughed. "It's okay."

"Meanie. Anyways, shouldn't you be at work?"

"I get two months off. You'll be seeing me a lot." he said.

Seoyeon stared at her cousin. "Is that supposed to be a good thing? I mean, we haven't seen each other in months but I don't think I need to see  you  every single day at every moment."

JaeJoong shrugged. "You'll just have to deal with it."

"I'm surprised your mom actually let you handle the family business."

"That's because I'm a smart kid and she trusts me." he said grinning.

"Whatever."

"Yah! Kim Seoyeon!"

Seoyeon ignored JaeJoong and went straight to her room laughing at her cousin.

------------------------

@myfishyx - Yes! He should tell her ]:

@cassietriplekiss - yes! ]:

@QueenB_doll - I think Mike's role in here would be a big one even though he's kind of a minor character o__o;; LOOL! You'll see once he's introduced :D