Double Date

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 26

NOT EDITED !

-----------------------------------

"Changmin! Seoyeon!" Yunho called out when he saw the two walk hand in hand into the restaurant.

"Hello." Seoyeon said to Yunho and Yuri before taking a seat next to Changmin.

Yuri smiled. "Seoyeon-sshi, I'm sorry for my rude behavior when we first met. Let's have a fresh start. Okay?"

Seoyeon stared at her then nodded.

"I'm Kwon Yuri of SNSD. I hope we can be close friends." she said.

"Kim Seoyeon." Seoyeon bluntly replied then picked up her menu.

'Rude.' Yuri thought.

"Jagiya, what are you getting?" Changmin asked.

Seoyeon shrugged. "I'll have whatever you're having."

"Steak?" Changmin asked.

She smiled. "Sounds good."

***

"So..." Yunho began.

The atmosphere was quite awkward with only sounds of utensils hitting the plate.

"Why'd you two decide to reveal you're dating?" Yunho questioned.

"We felt like it was a good idea." Seoyeon bluntly said.

"Guys can't chase after her anymore." Changmin replied, smirking at his hyung.

Yuri looked at the three of them.

"Do you love Changmin?" Yuri asked.

Seoyeon honestly replied, "No."

Yunho smiled then stuck his tongue out at the younger male.

"But," she continued. "I really like him."

Yunho frowned while Changmin smiled victoriously at his hyung.

"He's really caring towards me. He'd always be there for me when I needed someone to lean on. Though I don't love him, I really like him." Seoyeon confessed. "I believe that one day, I'll be able to say the words 'I love you' to him and mean it. For now, this relationship... I'll make it work and learn to love him."

Yuri scoffed. "Aren't you using him to get over Yunho oppa then?"

Seoyeon smiled which made Yunho and Yuri confused.

"Many people would think that." Seoyeon said. "But I'm not using Changmin. I really do like him. Besides, I'd rather date someone who's faithful to me than date a liar who would cheat on me."

Yunho looked at Seoyeon nervously. '. She knows!'

"Right? Yunho-sshi?" she asked smirking at Yunho.

"Ah, n-ne." he nervously replied.

"Besides." Changmin cut in. "As long as she's willing to make this relationship work, we would both learn to appreciate and love each other."

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

***

"Hey, there's a carnival in Hongdae today!" Yuri said. "Should we go?"

"If you'd like." Yunho replied, smiling then turned to Seoyeon and Changmin. "You two should go too."

"I don't think-" Changmin said but Seoyeon cut him off.

"Sounds fun." she said.

***

-Carnival-

"Omo! Changmin, I want that cute panda bear!" Seoyeon excitedly said to him as she pointed to a game booth.

Changmin laughed at her cuteness. "Ne jagiya."

After several attempts, the two was unable to win the stuffed panda. Yunho then decided to try it out and was successful on his second try. Seoyeon looked at the stuffed animal admiringly then turned away to walk with Changmin after Yunho gave the stuffed animal to Yuri.

"Bastard." Seoyeon softly cursed.

Changmin chuckled.

***

"I am not going onto the ferris wheel!" Yuri whined.

"Afraid of heights?" Seoyeon asked.

Yuri scoffed. "Ahniyo."

"Then let's go." Changmin said taking Seoyeon's hand and ran towards the ferris wheel.

***

"So unromantic." Seoyeon said.

Changmin looked at her and chuckled. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Disgusting." Yuri scoffed.

Yunho turned away from the two and looked out at the scenery. Seoyeon turned to the window and looked out admiringly.

"Oppa!" she said tugging on Changmin's arm. "It's so pretty! I don't remember the last time I was able to look out into the city lights like that."

Changmin smiled. "Too bad we can't be alone."

Seoyeon nodded.

"Changmin-ah..." she softly said.

He leaned in towards her and gave her a quick peck on the lips which soon turned into a passionate kiss forgetting there were two other people with them.

"Ahem!" Yuri said.

The two broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

***

"I had a great night." Seoyeon said to Changmin.

"Me too." he replied.

Seoyeon smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Good night oppa." she said.

"Good night jagiya."

-----------------------------------------

So I got my class schedule today for school & I'm screwed because I got an AP class (college-course class) & I didn't do the summer homework. So sadly, I'll be working my off for the next three days since school starts next Tuesday. FML -___-;; I won't update often now since I have an AP class ]:

@abbyraea -  Guys just don't think before they cheat on their girlfriend. But then again, there are even players out there so -__-;; Haha. Dude, I'm so screwed for school ]:<

@myfishyx - I like Changmin more than Yunho in this fanfic. LOOL!

@QueenB_doll - Too bad guys are idiots -.-;;

@lovedb5k - haha, yeshh (: